Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures (28662 Views)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:

Your lots will be migrating on daily basis to the west and not welcoming to other tribes

I pity una ,Thats why the region is still yet to have just a single city cos you detest visitors

His Excellence, President Mohammadu B

What is this one saying biko....

Na by force to welcome others.

Oochim.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
77up:
e pain am , con dey shift goli grin
I can't feel pain from an illiterate, that's why I'm educated enough to correct your errors.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
77up:
lolz beating chest is always you people's trade Mark grin

Wail and pass cry cry baby tongue

More like badoo boys.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nonybb: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mad people. Campaign strategy. I hate it when people associate Igbos with APC
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Samnavy:
We can never get steady light if APC still dey power, How can only one person will be doing three man works if no be corruption and you are expecting you to do good job.i give all this building three all of them will collapse

Did you get steady light under 16 years of PDP rule to be writing off APC after 3 years? Some of you should just confess you are driven by hate instead of making statements that make zero logical sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by bigpicture001: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
......who told you guyz dat fsshola is not swearing for zik in his mind and cursing buhari for forcing him to go thete.this is because naturally he hates anything outside yoruba...he is the mosttri abalistic man Nigeria has produced in the recent naija politics
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I can't feel pain from an illiterate, that's why I'm educated enough to correct your errors.
illiterate kee you there grin
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by safetyInspector(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
You are a special case, Buhari please Igbos by building a shrine?
GoTV:
sad What else will Buhari do to please the igbos? Second niger bridge is almost completed alongside Zik mausoleum yet these people are hell bent on voting Buhari out forgetting that doing so will cost them 2023 igbo presidency. I just pity those people sad
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
77up:
illiterate kee you there grin
Can illiterate stand his master.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by farem: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:
sad What else will Buhari do to please the igbos? Second niger bridge is almost completed alongside Zik mausoleum yet these people are hell bent on voting Buhari out forgetting that doing so will cost them 2023 igbo presidency. I just pity those people sad

I have said it here in times that igbos don't appreciate infrastructures (if they do, none will talk about the pdp 16years misadventure in igboland) just appoint their sons and daughters here and there and they lick your butt. On infrastructures, lure middle belt and South west with them

3 Likes

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by princetom1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:

Do u want me to post pic of 2nd Niger bridge? There is absolutely nothing at the spot, just ordinary one guy dredging to collect 2k daily, pls stop spreading lies around...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

More like badoo boys.
Is that all .

ok bye , my hand no dey your fraustration abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by safetyInspector(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
You need to take your daily dosage. Of what use is that Shrine to the Igbos?
ChiefOloye:
I don't know why they're trying to satisfy these ingrate, insignificant 5% atikullooters. Just leave them and let them go the exact way they went 2015, we'll always meet on Twitter and Nairaland with their hateful rants...
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
supereagle:

They only want immediate gratification, they lack foresight. They don't learn from experience too.

Completely true. No thought for tomorrow and how to plan for it. Everything is about what they want today and how to insult and fight others towards gaining their parochial and short-sighted goal without an understanding that politics is about bridge-building plus give-and-take.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Can illiterate stand his master.
abeg shift , I don't flow with low and boring ones

bye tongue
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by PHILipu1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:
We don't need him here......

This is the ninth time they are coming to see this building.

Apc has no shame.
Bad belle.
And PDP couldn't complete it for how many years?

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
bigpicture001:
......who told you guyz dat fsshola is not swearing for zik in his mind and cursing buhari for forcing him to go thete.this is because naturally he hates anything outside yoruba...he is the mosttri abalistic man Nigeria has produced in the recent naija politics

More tribalistic than Obigotry who asked Igbos not to vote for "the Yoruba Party" i.e ACN? The problem with you lot is your hypocrisy and the failure to acknowledge and deal with your own shortcomings.

This is what is primarily behind your irrelevance in Nigerian politics today. You proclaim yourselves whiter than white yet the world sees dirt and mud . Obi even discriminates amongst Igbos, proclaiming Anambra Igbos superior to all others, yet you are here talking of Fashola? Joker.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Dre183(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ngobidiezenwata:
Akpa Amu!!! grin
oto ocha grin
Ngobidiezenwata:
Akpa Amu!!! grin
oto ocha
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by bigpicture001: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oshigun:

More tribalistic than Obigotry who asked Igbos not to vote for "the Yoruba Party" i.e ACN? The problem with you lot is your hypocrisy and the failure to acknowledge and deal with your own shortcomings.

This is what is primarily behind your irrelevance in Nigerian politics today. You proclaim yourselves whiter than white yet the world sees dirt and mud . Obi even discriminates amongst Igbos, proclaiming Anambra Igbos superior to all others, yet you are here talking of Fashola? Joker.

Election and leadership is not about hate...du u expect that a potential leader who avails himself for election,expect everyone to vote for him...?

In my lifetym,i have been a class rep from pimary two to ss2 nd Ss3 i became the head prefect...in higher school i vied for many positions; won some lost some.. and when you win; your duties are generalised and not sectionalized.its a pity that u dont know this,cuz uv always been a follower.

A least u agree pmb actions breed hate and is solely resposibly for clamour for national divide.mayb you prefer that.and again,if he doesnt like a people,no one forces him,he should smplynot rub it in dia face with hilarious claims nd demeaning projects. No one in the south east begs him fo any
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by chinedumoooo: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
If anybody from south-east can not appreciate what this administration is currently doing in their zone,it means they are ingrate and prefer stomach infrastructure to social amenities.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Amumaigwe: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:

Voting Buhari will not cost us any presidency because we are not interested. It will rather earn us restructuring in 2019.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Omoboricash(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

He should visit ogbomosho, ajegunle and osogbo to free them from hunger.
Hunger is in those places and ur people are increasing in numbers to do business in those city. Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Ojiofor: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
They want to commission tomb in Onitsha while they commission modern railways in kano and Ibadan.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Amumaigwe: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oshigun:

Did you get steady light under 16 years of PDP rule to be writing off APC after 3 years? Some of you should just confess you are driven by hate instead of making statements that make zero logical sense.

Yes, we are driven by hate for false promises. Fashola promised to turnaround the power sector in 6-months, but he succeeded in running the sector aground.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nothing than to just forget getting any support fom the majority of the region.
GoTV:
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Okoyeeboz: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
TreasureJunky:
Rubbish!!! This is the kind of monument they will give igbos , what happened to construction of Onitsha Enugu road, second Niger bridge? . We don't need that kind of nonsense in our region biko

But Igbos said GEJ had concluded all those projects na.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by odigbosky(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin grin so it's only museum you guys will give to Biafra people? Why so unfair grin grin

APC has done 10 times more projects in Edo than whole of south east. Too bad

sir can u name apc projects in Edo
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by magzey: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lajet:
Apc have failed Nigerians the must be voted out in next year election
Just tell us you are IPOB shikena grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Binikingdowm: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
odigbosky:

sir can u name apc projects in Edo
kogi_ edo road grin
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
TheAngry1:
I swear ehn, Igbos are going through serious identity and post-Civil War traumatic syndrome. They see EVERYTHING from the prism of hate and bitterness. Even if Buhari builds superhighways and speed trains for the region, they'll still insult him. GEJ, the incompetent dumbo spent 6 years without ANY significant project in the southeast, and all the 5 governors did not consider Zik worthy of a museum of remembrance. Buhari and Fashola did it (or completed it), yet they spew nonsense. Una need deliverance o!
[/s]
Anu, this is project started by Goodluck, check below pictures to see where the projects was before he left office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Oblang(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
bigpicture001:

Smh..so u are now a mind reader. Same Buhari that hate igbo is the one forcing someone to go inspect project in Igbo land...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.