Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures (28667 Views)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Baroba(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zik is long dead, God bless the dead..Let us focus on providing electricty and motorable roads for the living..
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by pmc01(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
"To inspection"?

Is the project under his ministry?
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:
We don't need him here......

This is the ninth time they are coming to see this building.

Apc has no shame.
Both APC and PDP are infernos

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Denikayan:

You not even happy Fashola came to your village

He should visit ogbomosho, ajegunle and osogbo to free them from hunger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Despite heavy criticism APC remain a very good working government ever in Nigeria, APC till infinity.

Not those paper worker , share and swallow government, they won't come back again by God's grace.

Sai baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Blogseeker: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin I just respect this Fashola
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Emma1Oj(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
The best governor ever. I wish he can come and re-contest.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:
sad What else will Buhari do to please the igbos? Second niger bridge is almost completed alongside Zik mausoleum yet these people are hell bent on voting Buhari out forgetting that doing so will cost them 2023 igbo presidency. I just pity those people sad

Second Niger bridge is almost completed. Hear urself. The work is not up to 40%. Maybe u are up North or West to assume. Come and c for urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Both APC and PDP are infernos

Na u know...
Am not with u on this.
Thank u.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Isobug: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
OP why?.......... This is an assault on English language

Vet the contents your post before posting
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing Mr Babatunde Fashola has expressed satisfaction with the quality of work at the Zik's masoleum at his tomb in ogbe-abo village Onitsha.

Mr Fashola made this known when he came on what he called final inspection on construction work on the site.

ABS correspondent Ngozi Obileri who covered the minister's visit reports that the Minister accompanied by the Minister of Employment Dr Chris Ngige ,said that the masoleum is ready for commissioning.

It seems nairaland is the place where you find more news than in the print media. They know this is where they can post every junk and trash. How does this affect me or you.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by oneeast: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cool. May soul of the first President of Nigeria continue to rest in peace.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by zlantanfan: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin grin so it's only museum you guys will give to Biafra people? Why so unfair grin grin

APC has done 10 times more projects in Edo than whole of south east. Too bad
lol, you go soon make the pigs commit suicide
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Suffering and smiling is your case here, your people need him the most , your people are ungary and unfurtenately some of your brothers that are suppos help them no gree come village again , they are in Lagos road selling gala and youghout grin
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Samnavy: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
We can never get steady light if APC still dey power, How can only one person will be doing three man works if no be corruption and you are expecting you to do good job.i give all this building three all of them will collapse
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by bluecircle470: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:
We don't need him here......

This is the ninth time they are coming to see this building.

Apc has no shame.

You’re never contented and appreciative
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Someone should slap his dirty teeth out there and send his bank details to me. Who gave this man visa to igbo land. From Portharcourt to Asaba he is not needed.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
77up:
Suffering and smiling is your case here, your people need him the most , your people are ungary and unfurtenately some of your brothers that are suppos help them no gree come village again , they are in Lagos road selling gala and youghout grin

Sometimes wen I see yorubas like u rambling online....i cry coz if I speak...na u e go pain pass and u know that quite well.

Let this ur statement slide by for now.......unless u need push it further then I will help u but don't get angry in anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Modarun(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Fashola goes to the North West to inspect transformers and base stations already install by the Goodluck admin., and to oversees the patching of Federal roads from Kano to Kaduna.

He Never visits the North East.

He goes to the North Central to accuse them of vandalizatuon. The hurridly leaves for South East, where he inspects Ziks Mausoleum. As if thats what that region needs.

He goes to Niger delta to also warn against vandalization, cos he has nothing to show them.

He runs back to the South West to inspect Railway lines and Lagos -Ibadan express way.

No wonder they want to kill themselves to return rhe lifeless Buhari.

My dear North West, North East, North Central and South East and South South. Lets gather together and send these lifeless bunch back to their villages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
bluecircle470:

You’re never contented and appreciative

Have we met before
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Well, that structure has no value to Igbos neither does AZikiwe
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
77up:

With your English I can conclude that your people need him more because illiterate like you can't be equal to us.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:
sad What else will Buhari do to please the igbos? Second niger bridge is almost completed alongside Zik mausoleum yet these people are hell bent on voting Buhari out forgetting that doing so will cost them 2023 igbo presidency. I just pity those people sad

Better leave your hut and travel and see things before ranting. Of what value is that building? Did politicisation of 2nd Niger Bridge start today? Has much improved since GEJ started it? Oniranu.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Sometimes wen I see yorubas like u rambling online....i cry coz if I speak...na u e go pain pass and u know that quite well.

Let this ur statement slide by for now.......unless u need push it further then I will help u but don't get angry in anyway.
feeling funky grin

see as this one dey feel important , talk your own and pass na must you cry before you go talk grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
77up:
feeling funky grin

see as this one dey feel important , talk your own and pass na must you cry before you go talk grin

Ur tone is changing, comeback with Ur first tone.....

Let's know who go vex pass....behave...I done dey tell u now....but u know want to hear.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

With your English I can conclude that your people need him more because illiterate like you can't be equal to us.
e pain am , con dey shift goli grin

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Denikayan: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Your lots will be migrating on daily basis to the west and not welcoming to other tribes

I pity una ,Thats why the region is still yet to have just a single city cos you detest visitors

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will cede you guys to Ivory Coast come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Okoroawusa: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:
Buhari doesn't need the vote of the igbos to be president in 2019.

He knows it

The Igbos know it

What igbos like me is asking of our kinsmen is: Just show a little support. That is the way Nigeria's politics works. Power belongs to the tribe whose tribesman is at the top.You might not like it but that is the situation on ground.

2023 is slipping away from the igbos. I used to care but I don't care anymore

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Denikayan: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Your lots will be migrating on daily basis to the west and not welcoming to other tribes

I pity una ,Thats why the region is still yet to have just a single city cos you detest visitors

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will cede you guys to Ivory Coast come 2023

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by supereagle(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:

They only want immediate gratification, they lack foresight. They don't learn from experience too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ur tone is changing, comeback with Ur first tone.....

Let's know who go vex pass....behave...I done dey tell u now....but u know want to hear.
lolz beating chest is always you people's trade Mark grin

Wail and pass cry cry baby tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In NASS As Staff Vows To Resist Inter-service Transfer / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why / Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.