Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures (28665 Views)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by SkinnyNigga: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheAngry1:
I swear ehn, Igbos are going through serious identity and post-Civil War traumatic syndrome. They see EVERYTHING from the prism of hate and bitterness. Even if Buhari builds superhighways and speed trains for the region, they'll still insult him. GEJ, the incompetent dumbo spent 6 years without ANY significant project in the southeast, and all the 5 governors did not consider Zik worthy of a museum of remembrance. Buhari and Fashola did it (or completed it), yet they spew nonsense. Una need deliverance o!
let him build the superhighwayz and speed trains first...
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by efighter: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:
sad What else will Buhari do to please the igbos? Second niger bridge is almost completed alongside Zik mausoleum yet these people are hell bent on voting Buhari out forgetting that doing so will cost them 2023 igbo presidency. I just pity those people sad

I think Buhari really messed up by adding a single block to that 2nd Niger Bridge. I thought their lord and saviour Goatluck has commissioned the 2nd,, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges. Buhari should have allowed Igbos to be using canoes to cross over to their erosion ravaged land of crime and drugs when the bridge they are currently using finally breaks into multiple pieces. Ungrateful drug pushers and kidnappers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Ziggylady(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Buhari doesn't need the vote of the igbos to be president in 2019.

He knows it

The Igbos know it

What igbos like me is asking of our kinsmen is: Just show a little support. That is the way Nigeria's politics works. Power belongs to the tribe whose tribesman is at the top.You might not like it but that is the situation on ground.

2023 is slipping away from the igbos. I used to care but I don't care anymore

Go cry to your Fashola,tinubu,bubril e.t.c henchmen cos they have perfected plans to swing it Yoruba APC in 2023 from the get-go reason why they all want to quench on top buhari continuing in 2019..

It is only laughable and questionable Igbos like you who were fooled that the joke is on...comedians everywhere.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by oneeast: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
3rd class igbo from Enugu state lol

IViconize:

Correction, Zik of zungeru is the first ceremonial president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Yes, we are driven by hate for false promises. Fashola promised to turnaround the power sector in 6-months, but he succeeded in running the sector aground.

Fashola did not run the power sector aground. You can lie all you want but there has been tangible gains in power generation.

To address the 6 months pledge you lot continuously hold against Fashola, the man predicated real generation and transmission gains on budgetary allowance based on at least income of around $80.00 per barrel of crude as the nation had enjoyed for years.

No one expected price to crash to a disastrous $25.00 per barrel as happened the minute PMB was sworn in. In real terms, this is a significant drop in national income which means targets must be revised downwards as spending on infrastructure will be reduced to service urgent recurrent expenditure . How you guys cannot understand this simple concept is beyond me. It must be the hate elixir they mix into your water in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Omoboricash:

Hunger is in those places and ur people are increasing in numbers to do business in those city. Shame on you

We are there to free your brothers from hunger.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by uzo1966: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:
sad What else will Buhari do to please the igbos? Second niger bridge is almost completed alongside Zik mausoleum yet these people are hell bent on voting Buhari out forgetting that doing so will cost them 2023 igbo presidency. I just pity those people sad

My Igbo people are becoming too pathetically shameless! How long can you continue to hate a man who is doing so much for you simply because a man you don't know from Adam wants you to?

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Cyrus176(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin grin so it's only museum you guys will give to Biafra people? Why so unfair grin grin

APC has done 10 times more projects in Edo than whole of south east. Too bad

"masoleum" is what dey gave biafra not museum
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Whosoever that know anyone called senatordave1 should tell him to take his medicine....

What sort of irritating sharing is that.....

I thought the guy has left nairaland....

What's all this.....ooochim.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by asanwafo: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thank u Mr president. Good people of SE are with u. The bad ones know wher they belong
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by CaptainFM1: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
GoTV:

Hold ur pity there. BUHARI should just pack and go. Walahiiii.....I know wan even hear him Breeeeet in 2019. Its 21days to go!
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by kingmizzy: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Is it not this man that said a serious a govt will fix the power situation in 6months am just asking sha..

I can spot Ngige he always has this trademark dressing.

Meanwhile check out my signature guyz.

PDP generated 3000 megawatts in 16 years and he(fashola) generated the same amount in three years so who work pass?

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by oyoirabor: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oshigun:

Fashola did not run the power sector aground. You can lie all you want but there has been tangible gains in power generation.

To address the 6 months pledge you lot continuously hold against Fashola, the man predicated real generation and transmission gains on budgetary allowance based on at least income of around $80.00 per barrel of crude as the nation had enjoyed for years.

No one expected price to crash to a disastrous $25.00 per barrel as happened the minute PMB was sworn in. In real terms, this is a significant drop in national income which means targets must be revised downwards as spending on infrastructure will be reduced to service urgent recurrent expenditure . How you guys cannot understand this simple concept is beyond me. It must be the hate elixir they mix into your water in the South East.

Look at the way you defend your own (fashola)...but when other defend theirs you envious people with excess bile running in your systems will start screaming hate..!..hate..!! up and down like dirty cowards you are.....forgetting you first threw the insult
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Okoroawusa: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

Go cry to your Fashola,tinubu,bubril e.t.c henchmen cos they have perfected plans to swing it Yoruba APC in 2023 from the get-go reason why they all want to quench on top buhari continuing in 2019..

It is only laughable and questionable Igbos like you who were fooled that the joke is on...comedians everywhere.
How this thing wey u write take relate to wetin I talk about?
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by bigpicture001: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oblang:

Smh..so u are now a mind reader. Same Buhari that hate igbo is the one forcing someone to go inspect project in Igbo land...
...cuz he NEEDS to save a face
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by rummmy: 2:07am On Dec 11, 2018
TheAngry1:
I swear ehn, Igbos are going through serious identity and post-Civil War traumatic syndrome. They see EVERYTHING from the prism of hate and bitterness. Even if Buhari builds superhighways and speed trains for the region, they'll still insult him. GEJ, the incompetent dumbo spent 6 years without ANY significant project in the southeast, and all the 5 governors did not consider Zik worthy of a museum of remembrance. Buhari and Fashola did it (or completed it), yet they spew nonsense. Una need deliverance o!
you have dead brain cells and needs urgent help like pmb I swear.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by rummmy: 2:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Denikayan:

Your lots will be migrating on daily basis to the west and not welcoming to other tribes

I pity una ,Thats why the region is still yet to have just a single city cos you detest visitors

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will cede you guys to Ivory Coast come 2023
we have ceded him to Sudan already
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Oblang(m): 3:55am On Dec 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
...cuz he NEEDS to save a face

U all must say something to justify ur claims...
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by uthlaw: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2018
venai:
If una like make una tar the tomb with gold, majority of our people will vote Atiku/Obi. Jubruhari will be sent back to Sudan next year.
so only your vote will send jubril back to Sudan... this is Nigeria not Biafra!
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by uthlaw: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2018
oyoirabor:

Look at the way you defend your own (fashola)...but when other defend theirs you envious people with excess bile running in your systems will start screaming hate..!..hate..!! up and down like dirty cowards you are.....forgetting you first threw the insult
oya defend your own Jonathan and PDP of 16years....radarada
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2018
TreasureJunky:
Rubbish!!! This is the kind of monument they will give igbos , what happened to construction of Onitsha Enugu road, second Niger bridge? . We don't need that kind of nonsense in our region biko

See his mouth u want good things but u can't vote good people
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by EZEBEL: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
GoTV:

akiko tell that to the marines, we have a mind of our own we are not like some red roof people that sell their soul even for a bottle of Zobo and puff puff.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by EZEBEL: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
77up:
Suffering and smiling is your case here, your people need him the most , your people are ungary and unfurtenately some of your brothers that are suppos help them no gree come village again , they are in Lagos road selling gala and youghout grin
at the bolded, are they English or french Portuguese. They give free basic primary education you will surely need it. You cannot leave this earth with your empty brain though that is all the requirement to and an APC-shit member.
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by EZEBEL: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
chinedumoooo:
If anybody from south-east can not appreciate what this administration is currently doing in their zone,it means they are ingrate and prefer stomach infrastructure to social amenities.
pls kindly name all the thing they doing in south east
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by chinedumoooo: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
EZEBEL:

pls kindly name all the thing they doing in south east
1)ex-brafia soldiers where paid.
2) work commence on enugu-onitsha federal highway which had been left since 16years.
3) work commence on enugu-porthacourt federal highway which had been neglected since 16 years despite federal government budgeting for it for that 16 years.
4)zik's museum is now completed by this present government.
5)#23b have been injected in the construction of second niger bridge.
6)etc
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by Omoboricash(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

We are there to free your brothers from hunger.
By selling gala and fan youghort right?
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by 77up(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2018
EZEBEL:

at the bolded, are they English or french Portuguese. They give free basic primary education you will surely need it. You cannot leave this earth with your empty brain though that is all the requirement to and an APC-shit member.
correct your wobble garman abi na French up there first or which one is " requirement to and an APC

Mumu , English kee you there fool.

Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by EZEBEL: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2018
77up:
correct your wobble garman abi na French up there first or which one is " requirement to and an APC

Mumu , English kee you there fool.

believe me your English is too bad, you are part of the reason people are exiting NL thinking everyone is like you
Re: Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures by oyoirabor: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
uthlaw:
oya defend your own Jonathan and PDP of 16years....radarada

shatap!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira / PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.