Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) (40668 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Niger the conspiracy nation..
the only country that negotiates with terrorist.
the only country that releases repented terrorist.
the government ones exchanged 5 BH commanders for one chibok girl..col Abu was killed..they released some boko fighters before matele attack..
You die for Nigeria.U die for no course.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kennitrust:
In Nigeria, if you have a family member in the Nigeria Army, don't include the person in the number of the people in your family. because in Nigeria Army today, you are not sure of surviving up to retirement.
our gallant army today are living in fear.

I want to believe that those send to face (bh). Isis are not our brothers from the south.

R. I. P to the death
RIP to the death?

Nna mehhhn
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheGreenLand:
RIP TO OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS.
RIP TO all OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS , the true fallen heroes.

To the living ones, sacrificing their lives for peace to reign in this nation....RESPECT.

And for every infidel celebrating the death of our soldiers and turning it to political rubbish, painful deaths await you all.

RIP.
Guy tell ur Boko Haram brothers to stop the killings, u guys are just sick

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
newdawn2017:
Walayi! U nor go kih me laugh.*losl, rolls on floor*

His joke made me bursts out in laughter with food in my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.

Hahaha
Then return it
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Patrioticman007:

His joke made me bursts out in laughter with food in my mouth.
Wow! shocked
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by wanger50(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
All the casualties I see online appears to be Christians
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by cozykozy: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
zoba88:
Here is the burial photo of a Nigerian soldier,Habu Silas,killed by Boko Haram in a recent attack in Borno.He is set to be buried today at Maiduguri cemetey.
May his soul RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-burial-photo-of-soldier-killed-by.html

ARMY DSSC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Email: vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
RIP
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Sirlancelot(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
My gallant regus,rest OK bro
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by TruthinAction: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Every name of soldiers mentioned so far that lost his life appears to all be Christians. Is there Islamization going on in the army also? Are they trying to eliminate Christian soldiers? Questions begging for answers.
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
40 years plus and was still a Lance corporal.... May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
A country battered with unemployment and Job insecurity will surely experience this. Who wants to die? May God destroy all the evil and corrupt politicians in this country .Amen
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by richardmba(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
sonnie10:
1977 and still a lance corporal? That is almost 42years.
If the maximum age for recruitment is 28, it means that he had worked for about 14years without promotion.
What is then the motivation for his service?
It's actually 24 and not 28. The later is for Dssc.
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheGreenLand:
RIP TO OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS.
RIP TO all OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS , the true fallen heroes.

To the living ones, sacrificing their lives for peace to reign in this nation....RESPECT.

And for every infidel celebrating the death of our soldiers and turning it to political rubbish, painful deaths await you all.

RIP.

Actually the infidels are the ones who send them to war with outdated & insufficient weapons
The bigger infidel is the one who accepts to go to war with outdated weapons then turns around to brutalize the citizens he is paid to protect
The biggest infidel is the one who prays for and extends good will to those who brutalize him and call him "bloody civilian"
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Galaticos444:
He died fighting for a shithole country headed by a clueless President.may God grant ur soul
Real shithole
Have u read this
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/true-story-of-metele-attacks-by-surviving-soldier/
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.
how abeg?
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by Topshow4real: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Now I'm beginning to wonder if my brother was crazy for wanting to join the army (Nigerian army for that matter) after his ND. Thank gawd we stopped him. . . angry angry
Re: Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.