Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House (37466 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by FILEBE(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
I wish I have fuxks to give
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So if a girl got a big nyash she has a big God?
Is that how we judge everyone now?
In an interview she had with Christine amanpour, this very lady said that she has a married man who takes care of her bills. Amanpour was shocked. If that is d case, then it won't b rocket science 2 come 2d conclusion that she definitely doesn't have d means 2 buy block how much more build duplex

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
wittyt98:
I think its about time we stop judging ladies who's office is their pussy. whether u carry bags of cement everyday or spread your legs, hustle na hustle. lord knows if I know a legit way of making money with my dick I'd go for it. or don't u think these sugar daddies wives deserve some good good loving Nd dicking too?
If you can f-uck anything then you’re good to go.
I had a friend who was servicing a governor’s wife once. One will think he hit the jackpot but she was nothing in terms to beauty to write home about.
He never lacked money throughout the ordeal though.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by dashing07(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
If people don't talk about u, it means u re nobody
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bondinus:
I wonder why we Africans think this way, even if she is a rev sister, they will say something bad to bring her image down. And besides, even if she is, it's not all that follow married men gets this. Abegi make they free her

In an interview she had with Christine amanpour, this very lady said that she has a married man who takes care of her bills. Amanpour was shocked. If that is d case, then it won't b rocket science 2 come 2d conclusion that she definitely doesn't have d means 2 buy block how much more build duplex
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
What she does not know, is that she needs like 4 times the amount she has so far spent to actually complete that house and furnish it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by MicroBox: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
It's written all over her

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.
Can't stop laughing... Thank you
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
She is right. Sleeping with married men can never get you a house built from the scratch. Those people are just haters.

They had better be humble and ask her about the real secret or they should keep running their mouth till it swells and bursts.

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
There's no surprise here na,tell me she sleep with donkey e still no go shock me.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Enemies of progress if she is sleeping with married men, go and sleep and build ur own house let's see. You think it easy to sleep with people tsk.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by udemzyudex(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
If person pass you, you sef go find another person wey you go pass, no stay dey beef.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by ajepako(f): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

pls pray for me, since I picked #500 from the ground this morning, my body has been doing me as if I want to turn to yam.

Werey Asaba.... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Turn to potato make we rest....
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by nextstep(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na wah for Nigeria oh... so men who build houses nko? Do they sleep with married men too?
Somebody is prudently saving money from her career and investing in real estate, and the first thing people do when they see successful women is assume she's sleeping with people. It was the case in 1950, in 1990, and now in 2018. When will people grow up?
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

pls turn ooo I go like chop that yam as roasted one
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by wildchild1: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Women and material things hmmm

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
nextstep:
Na wah for Nigeria oh... so men who build houses nko? Do they sleep with married men too?
Somebody is prudently saving money from her career and investing in real estate, and the first thing people do when they see successful women is assume she's sleeping with people. It was the case in 1950, in 1990, and now in 2018. When will people grow up?
in an interview she had with Amanpour, she said she sleeps with married men in order to pay her bills. so nigerians are right about her

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
koyyes:
She is right. Sleeping with married men can never get you a house built from the scratch. Those people are just haters.

They had better be humble and ask her about the real secret or they should keep running their mouth till it swells and bursts.
she revealed her "real secret" to Christine Amanpour in an interview. d secret is simple: sleeping with married men
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by pacespot(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
I know one hater will come up with something the moment this lady showed off her house. If it is so easy to be successful as a woman through runs, I bet every woman on this planet will be rich. People tend to overlook the hardworking parts of these women, I have a soft spot for this lady in particular. If you call every rich lady an olosho, well, blame it on your fellow men, because how many men are ready to help men these days?
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
I wonder if Essien is among d married men nacking dat big yansh of herscheesy. Small girl with big godcheesy.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by FrustratedMonk(f): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
yvelchstores:
That's why africa is not progressing like d West.
Shut up! What has Africa's progress got to do with a promiscuous woman?
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
omeddy805:
I watched her interview with Christiane Amanpour and she said she is dating a married man. He must be a rich man.
e go be poor man b4? Na wa for u oocheesy
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by yvelchstores(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
FrustratedMonk:

Shut up! What has Africa's progress got to do with a promiscuous woman?
frustrated monk indeed.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by SniperSmurf(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Roon9(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Hahaha wetin dey worry una sef grin
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Kinjikitile(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
lol. . This sounds hilarious. . . kindaa preposterous !! Very defaming
why would she be accused of such.?
is it because she is pretty and curvaceous ?
does being sexy and succesful means a lady is sleeping around?
wait !! Do they really want her to be living in penury??
they don't actually want her to progress ??

has she been caught sleeping around??
then the women their husband is sleeping with her should openly testify. . .
before then, never throw tantrums on someones progress. . Backwardness will do us Africans no good.
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kinjikitile:

lol. . This sounds hilarious. . . kindaa preposterous !! Very defaming
why would she be accused of such.?
is it because she is pretty and curvaceous ?
does being sexy and succesful means a lady is sleeping around?
wait !! Do they really want her to be living in penury??
they don't actually want her to progress ??

has she been caught sleeping around??
then the women their husband is sleeping with her should openly testify. . .
before then, never throw tantrums on someones progress. . Backwardness will do us Africans no good.
She said it in an interview with Christine amanpour that sleeps with married men to pay her bills. It has nothing 2 with whether Africans are moving forward or backward
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
pacespot:
I know one hater will come up with something the moment this lady showed off her house. If it is so easy to be successful as a woman through runs, I bet every woman on this planet will be rich. People tend to overlook the hardworking parts of these women, I have a soft spot for this lady in particular. If you call every rich lady an olosho, well, blame it on your fellow men, because how many men are ready to help men these days?
Well this lady isn't "successful" thru hardwork. She is a confirned runs girl
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by Bitterleafsoup: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
lexy2014:

If somebody paid my bills you know how much money I go save? grin
Re: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
If somebody paid my bills you know how much money I go save? grin
If someone didn't pay ur bills, do u no how much u wouldn't b able 2 save?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill Reply Trolls Blasting Them Because Of Tonto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.