Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) (1919 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
A Facebook user, Onyema Isaac Ugochukwu has taken to Facebook to share how a lovers were humiliated after being caught making out inside their car

According to report, a resident of the area where the incident occurred immediately spotted the act immediately alerted other residents of the area, and they went on to disgrace them.

Apparently, they are angry that they brought their private affair to the neighborhood.

Though another Facebook user, John did not give the exact location of the incident, however it was gathered that the lovers were sent away after they were embarrassed.

While some social media users supported the move by residents of the area, others maintained that the couple did nothing wrong and shouldn’t have been shamed since they are both adults.

Checkout the photos below;

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/residents-shamed-lovers-after-being-caught-having-sex-in-a-car/

1 Share

Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BetKingBlog: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
If the dude is not married [and not getting married] to the girl, then sorry is her.

I'm waiting patiently for the headline couple caught making out in their car set to tie the knot" on their wedding day

OR

"Girl caught making out with boyfriend finds a new hubby, set to wed on...

Our bloggers won't disappoint me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by GistmoreNG: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin cheesy

Meeehn ... SEX IN THE CAR is so damn sexxxey wink cheesy

Imagine the thrill of being caught, the rough sex while rushing..this made me smile.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na wao

See as the intruder guy just dey look the lady's pant.....he wants to request for his own share..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by SweetBuns(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is it their car?
Africans need to.learn how to mind their own business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2018

1 Share

Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
BetKingBlog:
If the dude is not married [and not getting married] to the girl, then sorry is her.

I'm waiting patiently for the headline couple caught making out in their car set to tie the knot" on their wedding day

OR

"Girl caught making out with boyfriend finds a new hubby, set to wed on...

Our bloggers won't disappoint me.

You think so? grin grin
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin cheesy

Imagine the thrill of being caught, the rough sex while rushing..this made me smile.. grin

Jesus! You mean? wink
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
But why dem go dey do this kind thing for daylight when no be hotel. Nawa
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by amaniro: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
But why dem go dey do this kind thing for daylight when no be hotel. Nawa

Recession grin
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
GOFRONT:
Na wao

See as the intruder guy just dey look the lady's pant.....he wants to request for his own share..

grin grin grin grin

i have nothing to say..
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
SweetBuns:
Is it their car?
Africans need to.learn how to mind their own business

True!

But, when? cry
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by jobaxe(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
here

Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by KAHBOOM: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
TOYOTA SIENNA.
Nice choice good for dis kind of movement.
Re: Residents Shamed Lovers After Being Caught Having Sex In A Car (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin cheesy

I like the way you think.
Because I have the same thoughts

(1) (Reply)

My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking / Guys..i Have A Question For You? / f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.