Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State (38618 Views)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by boldfrank(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2018
I prefer a business man to a herdsman.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Cletus77(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2018
baakus:
if it's on the same reason, do u admit they are the same?
I don't get
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Cletus77(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2018
baakus:

they ain't the same
Look at you
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by jonuel1(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2018
Mankos:
Nigerians be warn

should we then die with incompetence?
bring on issue-based campaing and not this rubbish talk
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by jonuel1(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2018
budusky05:
Atikuthief,

this is why youths will be willing tools in the hands og politicians....
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by jonuel1(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2018
mycar:

Because, he is better than buhari. You can hold atiku responsible but for buhari, he is not in control of the government and at the end of the day, no court will jail him because he has some memory issues.
He can't even speak his native language again.
If our grouse with Atiku is corruption then we are deceiving ourselves because corruption in this APC administration is too deeper and sophisticated.

and some youths are celebrating someone with memory issues as the one to take them to the next level....it only goes to confirm Trump's assertion
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by jonuel1(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Atiku the rogue....

isnt this senselessness when yam thieves and eaters are in APC?
how many of the "yam thieves and eaters" in APC have Nigerians on their payroll?
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by jonuel1(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
olril17:

you have a point..but hope APC will not turn your state to what they have turn my state to.

is it only the state? what about the nation.....its now a shadow of its self
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by NairaMaster1(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
budusky05:

So this your yerima told you to vote out PMB and vote in Atikuthief? Or Aisha said you should vote for Atikuthief? You and fake news I never see

Everyone especially PDP are thieves except Akpabio, Ganduje, NHIS BOSS, NNPC etc

I Bow for Myopic followers.

Even Oshomhole and YUSU Jubril.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Cletus77:

I don't get
think about it very well.
if i should atiku because of the same reason i voted buhari, ain't u telling me they are the same?
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Cletus77(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2018
baakus:

think about it very well.
if i should atiku because of the same reason i voted buhari, ain't u telling me they are the same?
They are not. Buhari was voted along political religious and regional lines and because people were tired of being ruled by one party since 1999. Now Buhari has failed in all ramifications and has taken the country backwards to an extent of becoming the world's capital of poverty. Now once again it depends on your own reason why you voted Buhari
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Abeycity93: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2018
The New Governor of Delta State 2019 Great Ogboru The Man wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Deltatoto: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

Are you OK? Which government is in power at federal level APC or PDP?. Who controls the electoral umpire? APC or PDP?. Great Ogboru has fans scattered across that state if you don't know. Why do think Okowa is forced to kick some main projects in Ethiope east if Ogboru isn't a threat?. You better mind what you post because am not your mate
lol ogboru is d gov of etiope east.he will never govern delta im older than u na
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Deltatoto: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Abeycity93:
The New Governor of Delta State 2019
Great Ogboru
The Man wey sabi.
if ogboru wins delta state I’ll kill myself
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Aremssy(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
The opening of PDP, Okowa 2019 Campaign Headquarters in Asaba, Delta State of Nigeria.

https://atikulovers.com

Atiku Lovers is a platform by the Young Engineers designed to promote H.E Atiku Abubakar’s campaign on social media. This platform serves as a hub for all H.E Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign Posters and Messages.

Atiku Lovers with Small, Medium or Large followers on the social media helps rebroadcast these campaigns and messages by sharing to their respective followers on each of the social media platforms.

We have sponsored and free campaigns, you get paid when you share a sponsored campaign of your choice.

The platform is fully self-served and without any obligations. Just sign up, pick campaigns of your choice and share or on your social media to your followers. We pay you every time you click, read and also share a sponsored campaign.

We are passionate about social media, online marketing and the role that technology plays in helping to drive success for H.E Atiku Abubakar in 2019 General Election, which makes us create Atiku Lovers network.

https://atikulovers.com
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Deltatoto: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Has pdp ever defeated ogboru in a free and fair poll? I wonder who will fail most between atiku and okowa
pdp has never win Abraka that’s true but delta state has always been pdp
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by comos: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
in Lagos, Atiku has been abadoned by Agbaje and co, just like they did to GEJ

but we will mobilize for Atiku and abadone Agbaje
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Deltatoto:
lol ogboru is d gov of etiope east.he will never govern delta im older than u na
Do I look like your mate? undecided. And who told Ethiope east is the only area Great has fans?. If non for wayo dat guy for don win since.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Deltatoto: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

Do I look like your mate? undecided. And who told Ethiope east is the only area Great has fans?. If non for wayo dat guy for don win since.
lol bros why do u think we won’t repeat d wayo
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Deltatoto:
lol bros why do u think we won’t repeat d wayo
Hahaaaaa PDP wayo grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Deltatoto: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

Hahaaaaa PDP wayo grin grin grin
wetij we go do na.una wan remove food for our mouth
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Abeycity93: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Deltatoto:
if ogboru wins delta state I’ll kill myself
Watch and see in 2 months time
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by trinity11(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
moriNla:
you are sick. Delta remains PDP #Nobloodshed
No hard feelings bro, but I think there is something you really don't knw about theses politicians irrespective of the political party they belongs to.
When their tenure is running out, and their successor is from the same political party with them, they feel relax and reluctant knowing fully well that their successor will cover their track, but when their successor is from another party they have no choice but to sit up b4 the ends of their tenure.
Do u still want to knw why all the sitting governors in this country wants to single handedly chose the next governor to govern the states?

No insults pls, as it is now we as a people needs to start sourcing for solution in our own little way.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by trinity11(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

Are you OK? Which government is in power at federal level APC or PDP?. Who controls the electoral umpire? APC or PDP?. Great Ogboru has fans scattered across that state if you don't know. Why do think Okowa is forced to kick some main projects in Ethiope east if Ogboru isn't a threat?. You better mind what you post because am not your mate

This is what I keep telling Deltans who wish to listen. Ogboru as a person has never lost any election in Delta State, just that the political party he belongs to always lose because they are not recognized in the state as Deltans practices party politics. Now that Ogboru's party has what they refer to as federal might, he is no Longer walk over in fact it is pay back time for PDP in delta if buhari is re-elected.

What most deltans don't knw is that their election result is ready, any party that wins the presidency takes Delta state.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by liyahwillie(f): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
ALL POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES....INCLUDING THE ONE WEY DEY SHOUT OLE OLE OLE.....CATCH AM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun / 90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.