Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Need Help: I Need Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help: I Need Deliverance (623 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by tataiwo09(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by greatnaija01: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
wow.... EVEN YOUTHS SHALL FAINT AND YOUNG MEN SHALL FALL.... but THOSE WHO WAIT ON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH and mount up with WINGS like eagles....

YOU HAVE NOT FALLEN....
GOD HAS NOT LEFT YOU
HOLYSPIRIT HAS NOT BECOME ANGRY OR DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU

You need to feel BAD not out of guilt but out of LOVE for hurting your lover(GOD)

GUILT often leads to CONDEMNATION and that is what the devil does when he tells you "HOW CAN A WHOLE YOU COMMIT SIN LIKE THIS" or "YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE AND GOD IS ANGRY SO HE WILL PUNISH YOU" all these are LIES FROM HELL.

You need to UNDERSTAND THE TRUE GOSPEL and be in a church that teaches BALANCED DOCTRINES ON GRACE.

PETER WAS A DOUBTER yet Jesus called him the ROCK
JUDAS was a thief before he graduated as a BETRAYER yet he was not sent away from being a disciple... whenever he stole he was not even exposed
THOMAS was a DOUBTER yet he was a disciple and walked with Jesus and was never pushed away
MOSES was having anger issues yet God used him and even gave him a private burial
PAUL was also struggling with habits and flaws YET God told him HIS GRACE WAS SUFFICIENT FOR HIM....

with these few points of mine, it is clear YOU DO NOT REALLY KNOW GOD... you serve God in fear and avoid sin because of HELL and not because you have discovered RIGHTEOUSNESS.

GOD IS OUR FATHER and we are his CHILDREN but not all children are the same AGE... some are babies(TECKNON) while others are MATURING (HUIOS) AND GOD RELATES DIFFERENTLY WITH THEM....

A father would be a fool for using stick to strike his BABY when the BABY poos on its body... MY DEAR tataiwo09, YOU ARE A BABY IN CHRIST even if you have been BORN AGAIN FOR 15 YEARS OR 45 YEARS....
so as a BABE simply desire the sincere milk of God's word and you will GROW. BABIES do not even know the VOICE OF GOD and they do not UNDERSTAND his word unless someone comes to TEACH THEM RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.

so relax... GET ON YOUR KNEES AND OBTAIN MERCY, RECEIVE FORGIVENESS and ASK FOR GRACE.... then find someone who can HELP YOU GROW SPIRITUALLY, someone you can report yourself to and can help you come out of habits and patterns.

GOD BLESS YOU BRO

tataiwo09:
Hello brother and sister,

I am a young man, who God blesses a little.

I have been trying to make my spiritual life so good, but i often misbehave. two times now in this year .

whenever i have privacy and have sexual urge, i do try to join and download mobile app where i can meet people..

my body just felt like having sex today instead of me to occupy my mind with words. I went ahead to download the app and made arrangement with a lady today. Like play like play, the lady came and eventually i disagreed to have sex...i told her we were not doing anything qnd decided to just see her off..on our way, that sexual urge just came again, so i decided to go back home and test the thing...eventually we had 1 minute sex......which i felt bad instantly and like God just left me....

I have had this experience twice in this year now.

Who can just advice me and pray with me?

What can you suggest?

I don't care calling you, if you could drop ur contact.. thanks
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by tataiwo09(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks sir....can i ve your contact?
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by adamsoghene: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hi,

I went thru ur post and I can relate u to sum1 whom I'm certain will be more than help to u.

08038750626 - Apostle Dr. Allwell Samuel.

Best of luck.

Just incase u can tell him from Adams
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
tataiwo09:

I have been trying to make my spiritual life so good, but i often misbehave. two times now in this year .

whenever i have privacy and have sexual urge, i do try to join and download mobile app where i can meet people..

my body just felt like having sex today instead of me to occupy my mind with words. I went ahead to download the app and made arrangement with a lady today. Like play like play, the lady came and eventually i disagreed to have sex...i told her we were not doing anything qnd decided to just see her off..on our way, that sexual urge just came again, so i decided to go back home and test the thing...eventually we had 1 minute sex......which i felt bad instantly and like God just left me....

What can you suggest?

What I would first of all say is that it's a good sign that you felt remorseful after committing a sexual sin to the extent that you were able to bring it up in public space.

What that suggests to me is that you are not one that would be looking for someone else to blame for your own mistakes but yourself.

That appears to make a huge difference in God's sight and something that distinguishes one person from another before Him.

For two men sinned at different occasions, and when God confronted the first man with his sin, he said, "It was the woman you gave me"(Gen 3:11).

But after He confronted the second with his own sin, his response was "I have sinned against the Lord"(2 Sam 12:13) and that attitude of this man was a factor that distinguished him from the first in God's sight.

For though he had also sinned against God as the first, but instead of looking for someone else to put blame of his own mistake upon, he put the blame solely upon himself in humility before God.

And for that reason God helped him and made a way of escape for him.

I know that God would also help you out since you've humbled yourself before him, just earnestly ask him to give you with the ability to overcome that urge, and I know that He would be more than happy to grant you your request.

And also build your spirit more with prayer as Jesus said:

"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Mt 26:41(KJV)

So that would help you to better handle such temptations as your spirit would have more power over your flesh.

Your kind of desire is that which pleases God and i know that He is more than able to see you through.

If you want to know more you can send a message to my email address. God be with you.
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by Nephilim: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
tataiwo09:

What can you suggest?

May God help and forgive me too. My sexual feels keeps increasing! Even if I tried to stay away from sex maybe after struggling for a week or two! Then my spirit becomes restless and my body inconvenient and I start running after women in my dreams, forcing and making them to have sex with me!! I don't have sex like that physically because I don't do LovePeddler, nor is my gf ready for it, I just helped myself to get better after much struggles!! I do feel bad but I just couldn't help it, and I'm sure God understands cos I'll always ask for forgiveness and cleansing of my soul body and spirit. I wish there's nothing like sex in this world!! I wish we are all born without genitals or sexual feelings, it will make us a lot better at least we will concentrate more in knowing God rather than running after women. I think it's just better for us to marry on time to save a lot of troubles.
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nephilim:
May God help and forgive me too. My sexual feels keeps increasing! Even if I tried to stay away from sex maybe after struggling for a week or two! Then my spirit becomes restless and my body inconvenient and I start running after women in my dreams, forcing and making them to have sex with me!! I don't have sex like that physically because I don't do LovePeddler, nor is my gf ready for it, I just helped myself to get better after much struggles!! I do feel bad but I just couldn't help it, and I'm sure God understands cos I'll always ask for forgiveness and cleansing of my soul body and spirit. I wish there's nothing like sex in this world!! I wish we are all born without genitals or sexual feelings, it will make us a lot better at least we will concentrate more in knowing God rather than running after women. I think it's just better for us to marry on time to save a lot of troubles.
I understand where you are coming from, because that was why God had warned man not to sin in the beginning because He knew that, that single sin would have a multiplier effect on everything else.

But nothing spoil since we still have God who created the sexual organs, and His only begotten Son showed that it was still possible to have sexual organs and not be lustful.

So it's just for Him to give us the same ability which He had, and we would be able to live the kind of life that He Intended for us when He made those sexual organs, because it was not for evil but for good.

For it was said after He had made them:

"And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good..." Gen 1:31(KJV)

So that's also inclusive of the sexual organs! Pray!
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by LaDolceVida(f): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just ask for forgiveness and you free
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by HappyPagan: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
tataiwo09:
What's the problem? Why do you feel bad?
Re: I Need Help: I Need Deliverance by HappyPagan: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
LaDolceVida:

Just ask for forgiveness and you free
Oh no, he isn't. He will be back again...

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Xtian Denomination That Can Still Be Linked Back To D Early Church? / Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. / Open Letter To Daddy G.O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.