Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test (67321 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by IchBinBrait(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
keyke:
Send to kofoakinwale26@gmail.com too please.

Sent!!
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
pls I need pq too..... chiikpo@yahoo.com
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by horlumightyy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pls anyone who has written the test can kindly tell us how many questions came out in each section and was the numerical section data interpretation or Gmat kind of questions. Thankyou
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Krespore: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please can anybody kindly send the past questions to krespore@gmail.com . God bless you
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by schoolbaby: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Done.. Check your mail.
Thanks
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Aneeke: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pls can anyone pls forward the study pack to me...thanks
Oluwatoyinsamuel96@gmail.com
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Aneeke: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please can anyone forward the study pack to me
Thanks
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by eddykisses1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Sent!!
Boss please send to chukwudelipete@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by fabmo: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
horlumightyy:
Pls anyone who has written the test can kindly tell us how many questions came out in each section and was the numerical section data interpretation or Gmat kind of questions. Thankyou
Please share with us
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by fabmo: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
horlumightyy:
Please share with us anyone who has written the test
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by McHuckz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
the test is nothing difficult, the numerical reasoning is majorly word problems and a very few data problem. verbal reasoning; in this your options are true, false or cannot tell. and abstract reasoning. Not difficult at all. best wishes
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by McHuckz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
do we have anyone writing tomorrow?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
yeah. it wasn't too difficult. just numerical verbal and abstract.
numerical -some with about 15 options to pick from, seems a bit difficult
Verbal -:true/false/cannot say questions and some other comprehension questions.
abstract - shapes and assumption questions
there's also analogy questions like boy is to girl as man is to _. so you have about 50mins in all to answer like 60 questions.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
can u skip a question and go back to it later??
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by IchBinBrait(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
eddykisses1:

Boss please send to chukwudelipete@gmail.com. thanks

Done!!
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by IchBinBrait(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
McHuckz:
the test is nothing difficult, the numerical reasoning is majorly word problems and a very few data problem. verbal reasoning; in this your options are true, false or cannot tell. and abstract reasoning. Not difficult at all. best wishes

ohh.. seem nice. I pray they don't shuffle it for others who haven't taken the test.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by McHuckz(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
When are you writing
IchBinBrait:

ohh.. seem nice. I pray they don't shuffle it for others who haven't taken the test.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by preciousofili: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Those that wrote online how was it
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by fabmo: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Sent!!
Please help me send materials please adetomiwamowunmi@gmail.com
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by fabmo: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
GrAnDwEeZ:
Verbal -:true/false/cannot say questions and some other comprehension questions.
there's also analogy questions like boy is to girl as man is to _. so you have about 50mins in all to answer like 60 questions.
Do you get the result immediately

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by eddykisses1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Done!!
Thanks
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Queenace: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pls can you send me the questions too at adeloba9@gmail.com tanks
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
fabmo:
Do you get the result immediately
no
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
chiiii:
can u skip a question and go back to it later??
yh, you can do that. buh you'll have to note the questions you skipped, cuz there's no indicator that'll show questions you've answered or the ones you've not answered.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by IchBinBrait(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
McHuckz:
When are you writing

Wednesday..
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Bukaton(m): 4:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Please, I need the past questions too. my email is zigtonreal@gmail.com. Thanks.
IchBinBrait:

Done.. Check your mail.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Cutiedamsel(f): 4:35am On Feb 05, 2019
GrAnDwEeZ:
pls which material was most helpful, Gmat or Workforce questions.... according to the mail they sent, mine is another Online CBT, not sure if I have to wrote it on the day I picked or any of the available dates due to the nature of the mail sent to me. Pls has anyone written the test online? Did you write it on the date you picked while filling the form?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Cutiedamsel(f): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2019
schoolbaby:

Thanks
can you pls forward the apt test practice questions to my mail...ayemobarita@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Cutiedamsel:
pls which material was most helpful, Gmat or Workforce questions.... according to the mail they sent, mine is another Online CBT, not sure if I have to wrote it on the day I picked or any of the available dates due to the nature of the mail sent to me. Pls has anyone written the test online? Did you write it on the date you picked while filling the form?
I really can't say which was more helpful between GMAT and workforce. yh. I did my test on the date I picked.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by IchBinBrait(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Bukaton:
Please, I need the past questions too. my email is zigtonreal@gmail.com. Thanks.
Sent!!
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Aneeke: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Aneeke:
Pls can anyone pls forward the study pack to me...thanks

Someone please help send the study material
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by otofio: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Sent!!

Please assist with the practice questions email: udoffiaekong@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army / Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.