Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Infinix Power Button - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Power Button (556 Views)

Phone Manufacturers: Please Give Us The Power Button Back / Help! How Do I Switch On My Phone Without The Power Button? / How To Switch On Phone Without Power Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Power Button by bazamani27: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
With sincere curiosity and gratitude in advance, I would like to know something about infinix power button.
Actually, I'm using infinix zero, X555 android smartphone, but recently, I noticed that my power button has totally stop functioning in all aspects. And this has made to be very conscious of the battery life, since there is no other to my knowledge, the phone will come on again in event of switching off on flat battery That is, it can't switch on the phone not even bringing on display light. And I'm seriously worried about as I fear if the power button problem can be fixed by replacement. My question here is, is it possible to change the power button or not?
Alternatively, is there any other technological way to reboot, on or off the gadget in this case
Re: Infinix Power Button by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2018
bazamani27:
With sincere curiosity and gratitude in advance, I would like to know something about infinix power button.
Actually, I'm using infinix zero, X555 android smartphone, but recently, I noticed that my power button has totally stop functioning in all aspects. And this has made to be very conscious of the battery life, since there is no other to my knowledge, the phone will come on again in event of switching off on flat battery That is, it can't switch on the phone not even bringing on display light. And I'm seriously worried about as I fear if the power button problem can be fixed by replacement. My question here is, is it possible to change the power button or not?
Alternatively, is there any other technological way to reboot, on or off the gadget in this case

message me if you're in lagos
You can't be so sure it's the power button
does it show charging when connected to power source?
Re: Infinix Power Button by bazamani27: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2018
Yes the charging is working perfectly. It shows charging notification whenever I plug it on light.
What is your guess please. I'm seriously troubled. And I'm not in lag.
Re: Infinix Power Button by Simeony007(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2018
bazamani27:

It's possible and I've changed my infinix zero 2 before.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S6 Edge For Sale. / Man Dies While Being Punished By His Mother/brothers For Spoiling His Phone / Apple Smart Battery Case For Iphone XS, XS Max And XR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.