Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse (25546 Views)

Tinubu Approves Inauguration Of Committee On New Minimum Wage / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by ayookunlee: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Okay,, now I believe the jubril story.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by 4koff: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2018
This actually makes sense than that office of the wife of the president.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by deomelo: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2018
#SaiBaba2019

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by abuaishasudais(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2018
nice choice
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by TijaniAbu: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2018
General Muhammadu Buhari the lying hypocrite

From my wife will have no unconstitutional office to national two tier drug abuse council in 3 destructive years.

As for the Aisha she is a Liesha too, from stone 2 men to shining her teeth at Man #2 Abba Kyari in 3 destructive days

Buhari must go.

Jobs that should go to federal ministry of health and ndlea are being given to the wives who raised the drug abusers in the first place.

Buhari has failed

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by nobilie: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2018
It takes a lot to cover lies
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by michoim(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Good and well deserving
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2018
See fine woman

Kudos PMB

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Ziggylady(f): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
modaink333:
How can a president give such appointment to his wife..? Such appointment is not for the likes of a presidents wife.
This is apparently coming from the cabal to silence her outcry .
Something is fishy.. ..jubril is in aso rock

You are smart...it seems so inappropriate and distance to me from a supposed married couple.

The man in Aso-rock is not whom Aisha Buhari married,this 'appointmet' just confirmed that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians

lipsrsealed

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by musa234(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2018
This appointment speaks volume of the jubril story. Everyday I doubt this jubril story but the ppresident's actions and inactions always prove me otherwise. Something is not just right there in aso rock.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by reuben79: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2018
buhari with political nepotism,favourism and trabalism dis nt goin to help dis country,our comin general ar watching in 3D
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by CioAngels(f): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2018
This is not real, which Buhari appointed her, Jubrin of Sudan or the not voted for cabals in aso rock, if yes, then the appointment is not real as long as is not pa Buhari our voted president. Aisha is then not serious with her call to fight for her husband if there is anything to fight for. Aisha, if you can call out to fight those people for humiliating your husband, yet, are you not seeing those people mocking you with the ill appointment. If you are not with them or believe in them why accept such. You are have belittled your husband dead or life by this acceptance of empty meaningless appointment. My thought though.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by CioAngels(f): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2018
prince088:
Lol...to be honest i admire this woman more that mama peace.

Need a clean ride for Dec?

Super clean toks 2012 camry SE full option with 94 miles actualmileage 
https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

Super clean toks 2007 Hyundai Elantra with 78k actual mileage. Great for uber or Taxify
https://www.nairaland.com/4880130/toks-2007-hyundai-elantra-78k

No roll back. 

Vin included.
You like her for joining hands with cabals to insult her husband, the Nigerian president. What a shame.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by modaink333: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Why all these hypocrisy by you ?. PMB supports his wife wahala PMB keeps silence wahala PMB talks wahala What do you wailers wants ?.
my friend will you keep quiet
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Thedon22: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Aisha is no longer needed in za oda room alone. Now Aisha is coming to government business. Nigeria and President Buhari sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Dangote Refinery's Electricity Surpasses Nigeria’s Eleven Years Capacity / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.