Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? (760 Views)

20M Naira Business Ideas With Good Returns In Abuja Rivers Benue Or Niger State / We Provide China's Bank Card, And RMB Exchange For Naira Business. / Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? by timy22(f): 2:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Are you interested in this multimillion naira��� business

Hi , my name is timy Akinwale, am an entrepreneur and investor .

I have been a registered member of nairaland since 2010 with no bad record .
(You can check my record.)

Am looking for business minded people like me to invest in a new multimillion naira project.

This opportunity is for people who can invest in millions trust me the return is very good.

I wouldn't want to go into details here.

If you re interested , kindly call or WhatsApp me on 07032526610.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? by 6Milk(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
timy22:

(You can check my record.)

Am looking for business minded people like me to invest in a new multimillion naira project.

This opportunity is for people who can invest in millions trust me the return is very good.

I wouldn't want to go into details here.

If you re interested , kindly call or WhatsApp me on

Thank you.

hello good evening. Please what soap can I use to wash okirika odur away from a cloth completely??
Re: Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? by Alabaintprice(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
6Milk:
hello good evening. Please what soap can I use to wash okirika odur away from a cloth completely??

God will not forgive you.....
You will continue to joke for 600years
Re: Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? by 6Milk(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alabaintprice:

God will not forgive you.....
You will continue to joke for 600years
be respectful and reasonable please... I just wanted to know...
Timy22 please kindly ignore the fool
Re: Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? by 6Milk(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Cc timy22
Re: Are You Interested In This Multimillion Naira��� Business ? by 6Milk(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2020
timy22:

(You can
Thank you.

Thank you even though you didn't reply. It's been solved

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business With As Low As 100k / Earn 10$ Weekly... / New Easy Way To Make Money Online Fast And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.