Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Boyfriend Beating His Girlfriend Because She Allegedly Cheated On Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Beating His Girlfriend Because She Allegedly Cheated On Him (491 Views)

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Man Accused Of Beating His 4th Wife To Stupour In Port Harcourt / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Beating His Girlfriend Because She Allegedly Cheated On Him by Made4naijablog: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2018
The video of Nigerian man beating up his girlfriend has gone viral. According to reports, the girl allegedly cheated on the guy.

They had an exchange of words and in the process, he started attacking her, throwing several punches at her. Many people have condemned the man's action.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/boyfriend-beating-his-girlfriend-because-she-allegedly-cheated-on-him-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Boyfriend Beating His Girlfriend Because She Allegedly Cheated On Him by Made4naijablog: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2018
More
Re: Boyfriend Beating His Girlfriend Because She Allegedly Cheated On Him by Jenniferblog(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Man After Touching Her Bumbum At Peace Mass Transit / Popular Lagos Disc Jokey, DJ Xgee Commits Suicide (read Full Story) / Islamic Cleric Caught On Camera Raping 5-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.