Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Women Embolden Sexual Harassment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Embolden Sexual Harassment (271 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Women Embolden Sexual Harassment by proxillin(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Out of frustration, a married female colleague recently told me “to hell with my marriage, I will do anything to get promotion this year. I don’t care if my husband know or not”.

This is the same woman whose husband is a top boss in a bank head office.
Her problem is, her colleagues have been promoted thrice leaving her behind, when she approached her COO, he asked her for sex. Now she is saying she is ready to do it. I tried talked her out of it. But from indication, she is ready for it. She said her colleagues who are also married are doing it with him. So she won’t be an exception.

What is wrong here?
1. I am not a misogynist who blame women, first I will state it clearly that the action of her boss is wrong.
2. But, I will blame the lady for giving in to pressure.
3. I learnt from her that no matter how upright looking, decent, church going, stern looking a woman is, when she wants something, she play dirty. Afterall, every woman pssy have a price. What you have to do is to know the right key.

Now, if she opens her leg, her boss will be embolden to treat other ladies in the same manner. This is what is responsible for widespread sexual harassment. If 2 out of 3 ladies he harasses open their legs, he will think women are like that. But if they can all deny him, he will rethink his strategy.

Randy bosses are everywhere. But women are partly if not fully responsible for encouraging sexual harassment.

(1) (Reply)

Otitis Treatment In Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu And Port Harcourt / Useful tips and ways of enjoying single-life / Get This Ebook FREE OF CHARGE Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.