Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Two Worlds - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Worlds - Episode 2 (468 Views)

Two Worlds Meet At The Lagos Oriental Hotel. / Two Worlds - Episode 8 / Two Worlds - Episode 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Worlds - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
*Two worlds - Episode 2*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀❤❤❤❤�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

The journey of love only just begun....

Love they say is sweeter when you fall in love with the right person”… This statement is something that I grew up with and it has been working for me. Although I am a ladies guy but I always like to keep my self respect especially because I respect the women folks a lot and wouldn’t want to play games with them. So it is not everyone that shows interest in me that I would want to date.
I can just be nice and then it ends there. I remember once in my school in America when a very beautiful black American girl was all over me and wanted to be my girlfriend. I had to maintain boundaries and didn’t allow it go beyond mere friendship. Few weeks later a guy was shot and killed. When we asked I was made to understand that the guy had dated her for some weeks and this girl’s boyfriend who was part of a dreaded cult group tracked the poor boy and killed him for dating his girlfriend.......

Continue reading on the link below

����������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/12/11/two-worlds-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Third Night / Ifa's Oracle / Hi Nairaland. Check Out My New Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.