Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

[photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom (790 Views)

Interesting Video Of Fresh Lésbîâñ Girls Having Good Time In Bedroom Pops Up / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2018
A 45-year-old woman has died in Kenya after a mobile phone she was charging with solar power suddenly exploded in her bedroom, the Standard of Kenya report.

Her husband was injured and was rushed to hospital.

Reports has it that the accident happened in Kadiburo Village, Kagan, Rangwe sub county of the country occurred on Sunday night.

The newspaper did not indicate what the model of the phone was. There had been reports of mobile phones catching fire in the past and people have often been warned to keep away from their ears, the mobile gadgets when being charged.

The woman identified as Mary Akinyi died on the spot after sustaining serious injuries on her face and head when the phone that was being charged exploded.

According to Nathaniel Ochieng’, the deceased’s brother in law, the mobile phone exploded after lightning struck a solar panel on the roof.

The mobile phone was charging in the bedroom where the couple was sleeping during a heavy downpour in the area.

Ochieng’ said electronic devices connected to solar power in the house were also destroyed.

“Efforts of family members to rescue Akinyi proved futile since she was already overwhelmed by the burns.

It was an unprecedented incident in this area,” Ochieng’ said.

Akinyi’s huband Patrick Yala, who was with her in the house during the incident sustained serious injuries before being rushed to Ndiru Health Centre for medication.

Dancun Ngicho, Medical officer in charge of Ndiru health centre said Yala sustained a serious shock in the incident.

He said the patient was vomiting blood which put him in a critical condition.

Ngicho said Yala developed general body weakness and had some glass cuts on his face.

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/mobile-phone-explosion-kills-woman-injured-husband-in-bedroom-photo/

Photo below shows; Kenyan Mwaniki’s bed after the phone exploded

Re: [photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: [photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom by oyisy: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2018
This is so pathetic, Rip and quick recovery to the husband.
We all need to learn from this incidence, no receiving of calls while phone is charging, do not leave your phone plugged at night and go to bed.
BrainnewsNg:

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/mobile-phone-explosion-kills-woman-injured-husband-in-bedroom-photo/

Photo below shows; Kenyan Mwaniki’s bed after the phone exploded

Re: [photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom by samysmoothfresh: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
I used to take this BS for jokes till it blasted and literally took off my roommates left ear one night.

Since then i don't charge phones at night and even when i do, i make sure to remove it before sleeping.

These stories are real...........and people should be careful!!.

My condolences to the family.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
I used to take this BS for jokes till it blasted and literally took off my roommates left ear one night.

Since then i don't charge phones at night and even when i do, i make sure to remove it before sleeping.

These stories are real...........and people should be careful!!.

My condolences to the family.

Yes oooooo

RIP to him.. cry
Re: [photo] Mobile Phone Explosion Kills Woman, Injured Husband In Bedroom by KingSango(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Those mobile phones get hot once they reach full charge and you leave them plugged in.Besides the mobile phones were invented in cooler climates unlike Africa where it's hot all the time. None of the designers planned for the phone to be subjected to long periods of heat like in Sub Sahara Africa. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Vonne Couture Presents Dudu Collection (photos) / Let's Share Love: Mention What You'd Love To Give / Where Can I Get To Know Affordable And Attractive Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.