Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Corona Virus May Disappear Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus May Disappear Today (765 Views)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus May Disappear Today by LEBEfirstson: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Folks; As today is 27/03/2020, I'm still waiting to hear about TB JOSHUA'S prophecy about this day that this virus will disappear. Any update please. Thank you
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by 10kgod(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2020
let me book space....
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by Yodexy: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Folks; As today is 27/03/2020, I'm still waiting to hear about TB JOSHUA'S prophecy about this day that this virus will disappear. Any update please. Thank you

Tell me you're joking.

So you took it seriously? Okay o
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by LEBEfirstson: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Yodexy:

Tell me you're joking.

So you took it seriously? Okay o
... We all want remedy ooo,
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by silibaba: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by Yodexy: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2020
LEBEfirstson:

I herd that police have been arresting people around our area (Ajah, Lagos) but I didn't take it serious.

4 police men in a van approached me and my sister on our way out this morning. They wanted to know where we were heading. We had to lie to them.

That's to let you know that Lagos State government is seriously battling the virus.
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by LEBEfirstson: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yodexy:

I herd that police have been arresting people around our area (Ajah, Lagos) but I didn't take it serious.

4 police men in a van approached me and my sister on our way out this morning. They wanted to know where we were heading. We had to lie to them.

That's to let you know that Lagos State government is seriously battling the virus.
.. seriously??
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by xynerise: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
LEBEfirstson:

Prediction remedy?
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by mariamadenle(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerian politicians distribute free cap, shirt even food during election time but they can't come out to give food to their die hard fans..... Here in Abuja people the share relieved package to poor and neediest here. I just pray make this Covid-19 leave on time make hunger not separate rich from poor
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by CanadaOrBust: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
LEBEfirstson:

That is the most specific and direct prophesy I’ve seen in this country with specific date and reason. That is how prophesy should be. If it fails it fails instead of all these predictions and guesswork. He should get credit for bravery
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by Raylight2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

That is the most specific and direct prophesy I’ve seen in this country with specific date and reason. That is how prophesy should be. If it fails it fails instead of all these predictions and guesswork. He should get credit for bravery
what's the use of a failed prophecy? it's better to be quiet than to give a false prophecy.
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by LEBEfirstson: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Raylight2:
what's the use of a failed prophecy? it's better to be quiet than to give a false prophecy.
.... I wonder oooo. There's still couple of hours to go so that we can say if it's a failed prophecy or not
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Just tell us you placed a bet on it since there is no game to bet on. Sorry.
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by LEBEfirstson: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
grossintel:
Just tell us you placed a bet on it since there is no game to bet on. Sorry.
... Hahahahhaha bet? No way son! I'm just curious to know
Re: Corona Virus May Disappear Today by Raylight2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.... I wonder oooo. There's still couple of hours to go so that we can say if it's a failed prophecy or not
yea

(1) (Reply)

What the world must know about transgender / How To Stick To A Healthy Diet For A Long Time? / Far Infared And Kneading Massagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.