Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour (902 Views)

How I Cure My Chronic Mouth Odour / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by Ijobagram: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Help a brother I'm have this chronic mouth odour and body odour i have been battling with since two years now i have never been to hospital due to financial issue...is there any one who have similar experience to share to me how you cure it
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by dawnomike(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
For the mouth odour, try cleaning your teeth with crushed activated charcoal powder and salt... For the body odour always scrub your ampit wit lime during shower and ensure to use a good anti-perspirant

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by DaddyMorenike: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bros you no get problem.
Stay hydrated, brush your mouth regularly. Focus more on your tongue.
Bath regularly and use a good body spray. Shave if possible.
Bless!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by internationalman(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Bros you no get problem.
Stay hydrated, brush your mouth regularly. Focus more on your tongue.
Bath regularly and use a good body spray. Shave if possible.
Bless!

Bros forget that thing. Do you think he hasn't done all these before he created a thread?

There are some body odour that is follow come...

Only those with first hand experience can really help out here,..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by DaddyMorenike: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2020
internationalman:

Bros forget that thing. Do you think he hasn't done all these before he created a thread?

ok
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by OneCorner: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Be using Bintu to rub ur body. Thank me later
Buy it from aboki or from all diz alfa, dey use to have d original one
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by Ijobagram: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2020
I have done all that but it chronic
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by Xerona: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ijobagram:
I have done all that but it chronic
I no the solution to ur problem. Call me 08112510012
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by tobby20: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
internationalman:

Follow come
Mofo o

1 Like

Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by oscarvicto(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
The mouth odour need internal and and external curative measures which will yield effects in seven days if u follow my prescription carefully...

The body odour will be treated accordingly but i need to all u some personally questions.

Reach me on oscarvictor300@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by Ijobagram: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Xerona:
I no the solution to ur problem. Call me 08112510012
do you have WhatsApp number
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by Xerona: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ijobagram:
do you have WhatsApp number
Re: I Need Help I Have Chronic Mouth And Body Odour by Ijobagram: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2020
oscarvicto:
The mouth odour need internal and and external curative measures which will yield effects in seven days if u follow my prescription carefully...

The body odour will be treated accordingly but i need to all u some personally questions.

Reach me on oscarvictor300@gmail.com
do you have WhatsApp number sir

(1) (Reply)

GET FREE PRODUCTS AT EDMARK OFFICES NATIONWIDE / Have You See This Made In Aba Face Mask (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Records 38 New Coronavirus Cases, Discharged 188, Death Tolls Hit 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.