Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (56096 Views)

Breaking! Gun Men Capture Orsu LGA Headquarter, Hoist Biafra Insignia-video / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
yoruba man

Igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Lol so all Biafrans must be Jews grin
why are you looking at me?
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
So if jubril does not, ipob will vote against the directive of their supreme leader? May the curse of chukwu okuko abiana fall on anyone who goes against the order of the supreme leader nnamdi KANU. cool

Your god is akuko. Don't ask me the meaning of what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by adeade83: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The members of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, have staged a heavy protest in Umuahia, Abia State capital today.

According to Igbere TV correspondent covering the event, the IPOB members appeared on a Jewish attire with Insignia on Biafra and stormed major streets in Umuahia.

Some of the Insignias read that the News were in existence IN Nigeria even before the Almagamation in 1914.

Recall that their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently in Israel and claimed that President Muhammad Buhari is a Jubril from Sudan but the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed yesterday denied the report that President Muhammad Buhari is Cloned.

Buhari while in Poland recently, also dismissed the report that he is cloned.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/480549/breaking-ipob-members-protest-heavily-in-abia-state-photos/
Hypocrisy is when you are trying to serve two masters at the same time. You want Biafra, a land of yours and at the same time you want Atiku for your president. Who did you people this?

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by movetoca: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Brainwashed idiots.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Your god is akuko. Don't ask me the meaning of what you wrote.
What is itching your brain little boy?

I pray chukwu okuko Bambi heal you, iseee!! cool
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
What is itching your brain little boy?

I pray chukwu okuko Bambi heal you, iseee!! cool

You are still talking thrash. You don't know what you are saying. What is "okuko Bambi"? And I think you are still a kid collecting handouts from politicians to sell your future.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
Chase him and replace with whom? Would the person he is replaced with grant Igbo people their wish? The struggle must continue without a hitch!!

NO REFERNDUM, NO ELECTIONS IN BIAFRA LAND.

If you disagree with this, then I suspect your igboness.

NO REMOVAL OF JUBRIL'S CAP , NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND. wink

3 Likes

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin
grin grin
like for Biafra

share for Nigeria
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Shiite people are not cowards that rant from the safety of Israel...

Stop doing "attache"

I dislike lies
Maybe Iranian Shiites that threatened Nig came from Nig.
Idiot
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
AlphaStyles:
when una don mumu finish make una go find work do see watin joblessness dy cause
U have a serious job but u deyvonline dey chat.
U mum Don do.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
undecided

Just like the spirit of ojukwu the coward as his manhood still lives on.
At least everybody still remembers Ojukwu. Where did ur great elite Awolowo go to, in d history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Biafra is their right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
davillian:

This shiiit won't yield any result.
KANU has messed things up and has turned enemy of the state.
He should have worked his way to power he has the supporters to win election and when he is in he can start by fighting from inside using his office.
That's how everybody has been doing it and getting results.
Is it in dis country?
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

NO REMOVAL OF JUBRIL'S CAP , NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND. wink
Exactly!

We must respect the supreme leader. cool
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kahujadekadura:

Kahujadekadura to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother who is a spermbank:

Maybe Iranian Shiites that threatened Nig came from Nig.
Idiot

Yes i agree...no wonder you crying so much grin

See you and your tears all over this thread, he be like the insults pain you wella

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Dreadful: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
bettercreature:
They are doing everything to drag Israel into their senseless movement
We seriously need operation python dance 3
And you know they have succeeded already. Cry us an ocean! Lol

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Is it in dis country?
If he hasn't messed him self up he should have started grass root politics and get to were his voice can be heard.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kanu's Jewmen. Baba don catch these ones for work.

Eternal mugus.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by AnaCheks(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
And it should. There shall be no election in Igbo land. cool
Ehe.... After that gini emezie , the suffering continues, u know why, maka there will be nothing like Biafra in the next 50 years sef
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by efeski(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
NO REFERENDUM NO ELECTION!!

These should be the words on the lips and finges of every true Igbo man.

There shall be no elections in Biafra land! cool

Go and watch Asari Dokubo's video on this no referendum issue.
You guys are only gonna be like Esau who sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge. In your own case y'all gonna get nothing but heartache and pain and leaders who coast to victory cos the better lot of u decided to do nothing but follow blindly after a man getting fat and laughing @ ur expense.

WAKE UP MY IBO BROTHERS!!!
UNA TOO SMART TO ALLOW THAT EFULEFU ON EXILE DE RUN UNA LIVES LIKE SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHARD

SOMEONE THAT COULDNT STAND THE HEAT IN THE KITCHEN BUT LEFT WITHOUT A WORD AFTER INSTIGATING NIGGAS TO DIE FOR A CAUSE HE COULDNT EVEN DO THE SAME FOR

I SMH

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by higherpower: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:

The correct thing is no lefelendum no erections. I doubt your lineage

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol...

LIFEINBLOCK.
Lifeinblock is bringing this opportunity for individuals to know about what is happening in the Digital world(Era)
called Blockchain Technology..

What Blockchain Technology is about....
What lifeinblock is about, its benefits
And how you can join... The securities in
Lifeinblock

Its all happening on the 13th of December 2018,10am@Gabriel akinmade Plaza empowerment centre 2 Allen Avenue off toyin Street.

For more enquiries. .
Call Stella 09093609072. Whatsapp
On this number. ..

Visit www.lifeinblockinc.com.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by odomanis: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:

and what would that give us ? Another 4 years of Buhari as President ?
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:

Behave responsibly for once. Just stay away.

It wouldn't hurt you. The obsession is becoming childish. Be a man. Control your temperament.

Gosh
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
dometome:
and Yoruba Tinibu as5 lickers are the wisest people.
No oo, d Atiku asslickerz are the most intelligent.
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by bedspread: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
undecided

Just like the spirit of ojukwu the coward as his manhood still lives on.
That's why I say Biafra is a Spirit... it's beyond the persons and names that are connected to it!

Am quite sure that Ojukwu in Death has accomplished more than u and Even your Family,..

Give Respect
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
davillian:

This shiiit won't yield any result.
KANU has messed things up and has turned enemy of the state.
He should have worked his way to power he has the supporters to win election and when he is in he can start by fighting from inside using his office.
That's how everybody has been doing it and getting results.

Stop being half smart
Work which way to power
A country where they promise presidency if ur tribe votes for my tribe
Is that a country u think he can work his way to power
A country where states where created from one state yet the state retained same number of local government
While the two new states had almost same amount of local government as the former
As in the game of cards
The house always wins
That's the case of Nigeria
The north always wins
So there is no way KANU can work his way to power
angry

2 Likes

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
Chase him and replace with whom? Would the person he is replaced with grant Igbo people their wish? The struggle must continue without a hitch!!

NO REFERNDUM, NO ELECTIONS IN BIAFRA LAND.

If you disagree with this, then I suspect your igboness.
Replacing buhari with some who is more urban and will be more receptive to the ideal of others freedom is a mojor step toward actualization of what you think the Igbo's want. We can restructure. A minor step toward disintegration or at least a regional government with resource control. Yes!!! Chasing buhari out is a wise thing. Those preaching no elections are working for buhari and are enemies of Igbos
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
MadamExcellency:

Behave responsibly for once. Just stay away.

It wouldn't hurt you. The obsession is becoming childish. Be a man. Control your temperament.

Gosh
Your obsession with me is what I presume you're referring to. Go get yourself a man to fill that void ma. I AM TAKEN. cheesy

Anybody who does not support the election boycott calls by the supreme leader is an enemy of ndigbo. cool
Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by Billionaire09: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
The election boycott fever is gathering momentum across Biafraland.

Point your correction.

#Fixed.

1 Like

Re: People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) by davillian(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
tiredoflife:

Stop being half smart
Work which way to power
A country where they promise presidency if ur tribe votes for my tribe
Is that a country u think he can work his way to power
A country where states where created from one state yet the state retained same number of local government
While the two new states had almost same amount of local government as the former
As in the game of cards
The house always wins
That's the case of Nigeria
The north always wins
So there is no way KANU can work his way to power
angry
I'm not talking getting about presidential level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC / Court Sacks Omo-Agege, Great Ogboru, Uduaghan / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.