Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) (32978 Views)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by Chuksfela1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tecno don be like dryfish
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by obynorecz: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Newsloft:
Naija top celebrity Tekno Miles shares a new photo of himself showing off his unique fashion style while posing with his nice rides.

The singer has made massive success in the music industry.

See Photos below :-

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/tekno-flaunts-stylish-look-in-new-photo-as-he-poses-with-his-ridessee-photos/

Bleaching and frog face
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by AgbalimorSWEET(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Afonja, d car does not like u too...
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by timothydare(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Afonjas:
Cool but I don't like that car,
which one you get? show us your own car
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by Nature8(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Looks like he's melting away undecided

Bad belle grin grin
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by emyguz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
From the above pics of Tekno, he looks too slim. almost bony... What's up?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Despite the thick jacket, the guy looks shrunked up. Like he is wasting away or something. Poor guy, wish him well.
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by gwama: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
He looks like an owl out of his nest for the first time. Good recovery wink wink wink
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Newsloft:
grin which kind eye you get sef
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
koolguy88:

yes ooo, I see the same thing.
The guy is thining down

hope all is well
No kidding
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by daxon001(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
hi peeps. smiley. pls help a nairalander like and share. thanks. loads of love smiley link below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrP7Z2yFzEm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1y0iscmzy1sbk
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by chikezie212(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
KODG is a sound Ep from yungmora the Ep comprises of different genre of instrumentals for different type of artist . download and feel the vibe and groove ����

https://my.notjustok.com/p/user262182

Plz download and share link thanks✔✔✔�

Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by chukskafor(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Playhard77:
Visit my signature if you bet on football.
Bro I sent you an e-mail because I'm interested in the odd
Re: Tekno Flaunts Stylish Look In New Photo As He Poses With His Rides(see Photos) by PrinceBBlack(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Pope22:
He is a man u fan, man u have sensible fans not touts
stop deceiving urself. The ones u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / Tiwa Savage And Son Off To Dubai (photos) / Tayo Sobola Rocks Stylish Cleavage-baring Gown To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.