Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (44621 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Asshurbanipal: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Trucks avoiding the dilapidated Enugu-onitsha expressway would have damaged the road in few days if not for this

2 Likes

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin
iyke926:
Best?? There is nothing spectacular about it.

I don't like plying this road because I'm an acrophobic dude.
See what they are celebrating? Shame.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
This road is a death trap with no road sign.
Too many blind curves.
The road looks like a snake in motion.

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by jauntty: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
That road scared the crap outta me... It's like driving round and round a mountain.

If you look down the hill, you would think that you looking from a plane.

Kudos to The Gborugboru 1 of Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Munzy14:
cool more like foreign when u review the surrounding.
Better than the cement and stone rochas is doing in his state.

It was built by the British back in the colonial era, looks similar to country roads in rural England.. Ugwuanyi did cosmetic touches on the road, It has always been a decent road when you consider it's more than 50 years old..

I was in Enugu last week btw..

2 Likes

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Asshurbanipal: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
davillian:
This road is a death trap with no road sign.
Too many blind curves.
The road looks like a snake in motion.
Observe the speed limit
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
the vegetation makes it looks more beautiful.does not look like a typical nigerian road.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hold on, being a while rochas erected a statue in his state. shocked what's up? cheesy
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by KingOvo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Appreciate the beauty of this road through the lens smiley

3 Likes

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Trucks avoiding the dilapidated Enugu-onitsha expressway would have damaged the road in few days if not for this
u mean those dangote truck drivers
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Observe the speed limit
Speed limit or no speed limit that road is dangerous I plied it 2days ago.
You will always see shared head light glass there.
You hardly see vehicles coming.

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by mcino: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
This rubbish hype has to stop. Why are Enugu peeps so backwards and mediocre? Don't they go to other states? How can somebody tag this road, the best in Nigeria. Sullivan just left with development in Enugu State. Nsukka ndo nu. You have been scammed with a toutish governor. A cultist that is ready to do anything to remain in power. Hyping a failure is failure, too

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by dokyOloye: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I swear !
There is nothing spectacular about this road !
That road is on a very high and steep hill.

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Asshurbanipal: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
davillian:

Speed limit or no speed limit that road is dangerous I plied it 2days ago.
You will always see shared head light glass there.
You hardly see vehicles coming.
You will be safe if you observe speed limit
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You say Wetin?
Lmao.
All these Ipob jews sef
Don't let envy and bitterness rule you. Free yourself from hate! Say no to bigotry!

2 Likes

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Munzy14:
cool more like foreign when u review the surrounding.
Better than the cement and stone rochas is doing in his state.

Narrow and curvy road without sidewalks? Just say you've never been to Owerri before drawing any atom of comparison. This road is good enough for a start but needs to be rebuilt wider and more solid in future.

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Asshurbanipal: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
dokyOloye:

That road is on a very high and steep hill.
Thank you. A road winding into a towering hill is definitely spectacular
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by richfriendsng: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Do you know that you can boost your business and reach out to millions of people and get massive patronage from different parts of the country, all you need is a website, make great profit this Xmas by taking advantage of our Xmas promo.
Let us Promote your business with an online platform today for more information please visit my signature
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Cammo: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
For those of us who really played like kids were allowed to those days, this road would have been heaven on earth for riding "Boris".

If you know you know. grin
I can assume you were born before 1990

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

And with all the most times narrow twists and turns, they probably would be falling up and down the road, causing hold ups and even falling off the road to the base of the hill
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
One thing I love about Enugu State is their many network of roads. U hardly get trapped in the traffic of the town. There must be another alternative route by ur side which will lead u to exactly where u are going to. Their roads are strong too.
This is the town that has the cheapest transport fare in the country as far as I know.

5 Likes

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Asshurbanipal: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abagworo:

Narrow and curvy road without sidewalks? Just say you've never been to Owerri before drawing any atom of comparison. This road is good enough for a start but needs to be rebuilt wider and more solid in future.
Sidewalk? ? In a hilly bush? ?
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
You never come ibadan before?
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abagworo:

That road has no single use for sidewalks
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by collinsVP: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Baroba:

It was built by the British back in the colonial era, looks similar to country roads in rural England.. Ugwuanyi did cosmetic touches on the road, It has always been a decent road when you consider it's more than 50 years old..

I was in Enugu last week btw..

What do you mean by the bolded? That road was so narrow. One couldn't move one pole without a sharp corner. Such bends that will not let you see upcoming vehicle until you are very close to it.

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by mejai(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
super bike (power bike) go make sense on dis road
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
If only they used the said amount they budgeted for this road ,the road would have been more beautiful than this , thank God this road was built during rainy season and they saw the nonsense they did ist ..anyway rip to the one of the contractor that was killed in front of his kids , may your killers never have peace
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
BUHARI AT WORK. FASHOLA ON THE MOVE.APC AT WORK. We, IGBOS must vote APC come 2019 Amen
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by slap1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
mainkendo:

ChecK out the Obinze/ baracK road area.

I take that road to PH regularly. Did he fix it like last week? I'll ply it again this Saturday.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Enugu is in the hands of God.

If the whole SE States, Enugu is arguably the best in terms of infrastructure. This is followed by IMO, Anambra , Ebonyi and Abia.

Let Igbo supremacists bring it on...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.