Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (44612 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
This road!!!!....so that's what it's called ... Very difficult to maneuver.....good thing it has been fixed by the state govt
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jombom:
So the governor did a shoddy work previously ?! We need PDP to know that because the road as challenges the governor did a shoddy fraudulent work risking lives of citizens. Everyone can now attest he is a failure compared to Okorocha the PDP as been demonizing. Rain does not even have to fall to destroy the road Ugwuanyi built na breeze de destroy am.
everything is political to you fools.. can't you appreciate the good road or Stfu
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Switruth: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xander85:

I'm yet to see a Rochas road that i don't have a problem with! They all look under-par!
Are you a golfer?
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
It's not the best since it's single carriage. Safety is important. The blind people think the one eyed man is King.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by tasteofcash: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jombom:
Was this not the road the Ugwuanyi failure constructed that collapsed within days of investing billions into it ? How can we trust this will also not collapse within a tickle of an eye again with the pathetic shoddy job all this hopeless PDP governs are desecrating Nigeria with ?!

This statement should read I am yet to see any road constructed by Okorocha that collapsed within days of spending billions on it like the road Ugwuanyi constructed with pathetic standard n quality, in fact the worse have ever seen by a governor in Nigeria only to reconstruct again less than a year of the charade funfair of its opening.
All theses PDP governors are not but a disgrace and thieves.
which state are u from?
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
It's obvious some people haven't moved out of their enclave. If this is the best Enugu can offer then I pity south yesterners.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Armchair journalist! shame.
Why are you struggling with the truth?
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bros, it will be good at times if we are being detailed, investigative before jumping into conclusion! Does it mean that when you see something that fascinates you and you decided to report and write about it, does it mean you being paid? Must we always write negative stories all the time? What happens to those that are truly doing the job? Is it every time good things happen in a foreign?

Charity begins at home! AutoReportNG will never cut corners and neither will we compromise our integrity

If you want to do advert, our doors are widely open

Have a lovely day

The road is not even near contention of the best road in Enugu. If you will write about the scenery, do so but the road is just what it is, poorly constructed with cheap materials that gave way 2 weeks after it was Commisioned.

Remember you saw the government drone pictures, but I was on the ground.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
oladayo63:
It's like we don mad for this country.

We now celebrate roads abi? We now celebrate basic ammenities, right?

Moreover, there is NOTHING spectacular about this road. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

I think corruption has depressed the thinking of Op and those dudes who worship a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle because some politician packaged it as a Ferrari. You people need to travel out of Nigeria more!

Lol. See all we could package as the best roads in Nigeria!!! cheesy Nigeria don suffer no be small. May God heal our land.

Mediocrity!!!

But thinking deep, if a distinguished Senator in the "Giant of Africa" could present a good 200km triple lane bridge as a constituency project, I should applaud this beautiful Enugu State project. cheesy
lmao
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
I pass this road tire when I was serving in 9th mile enugu
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thats my state grin grin enugu state the most beautiful state in nigeria...aswearrigad
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by olawonder(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
You came up with only these pictures after "digging"? You didn't dig deep enough. More pictures

Many idiots in Nigeria still don’t know you’re supposed to drive inside the lane and not on the lane division. Its so annoying how ppl can’t use common sense even if you aren’t trained to use roads with markings!
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by jidxin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
For those of us who really played like kids were allowed to those days, this road would have been heaven on earth for riding "Boris".

If you know you know. grin
washeere jare

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Who will save the Igbos of Nigeria

This road does not compare with the roads built by Kwakwanso, Ganduje in Kano; the roads built by Aregbe in Osun; the roads built by Akpabio in Akwa Ibom etc

....and this is what they call the best road in the East?
Who is paying AutoReg for this blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
GIFTD:
Single lane, no pedestrian lane or drainage system yet makes it as the best... It can only happen in the south east. Mtcheeew�
Y would u need pedestrian lane on such a road?
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
For those of us who really played like kids were allowed to those days, this road would have been heaven on earth for riding "Boris".

Our good old Boris. I made a fortune of pocket money from Boris ride service. Uber and Taxify dey learn work.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Munzy14:
cool more like foreign when u review the surrounding.
Better than the cement and stone rochas is doing in his state.

Rochas has finished us with "KWOM-KWOM".....
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
WrathOfHadez:

The road is not even near contention of the best road in Enugu. If you will write about the scenery, do so but the road is just what it is, poorly constructed with cheap materials that gave way 2 weeks after it was Commisioned.

Remember you saw the government drone pictures, but I was on the ground.

Thanks for the clarification, but did you noticed the headline? We asked a question which is Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? We asked a question and we expect feedbacks from the residents, we neither give a pass mark or a go-ahead, and this is not to commend or condemn the government, we are only neutral in our reportage.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Corrinthians:

Go and get married coz you are now turning into a senior bachelor and high level citizen lipsrsealed angry
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Thanks for the clarification, but did you noticed the headline? We asked a question which is Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? We asked a question and we expect feedbacks from the residents, we neither give a pass mark or a go-ahead, and this is not to commend or condemn the government, we are only neutral in our reportage.

okay, that's why I said tnf road isn't part of the best. The headline is flattering. I have all the picture and patch works on my mobile and would happily furnish you its present state as it is today .
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
okay, that's why I said tnf road isn't part of the best. The headline is flattering. I have all the picture and patch works on my mobile and would happily furnish you its present state as it is today .

Pls kindly send us the pictures you have to the email on our signature, lets compare and contrast with those we had.

Thank you
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigeria police force will soon mount road block and spoil that road with badluck
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Jombom: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
everything is political to you fools.. can't you appreciate the good road or Stfu
Is that how foolishly senseless PDP Igbo supporter like you praise other governors who built beta roads ? Your father is who should should shut is mouth because hopeless bigoted irritants like you do not shut it when governor celebrate theirs.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Pls kindly send us the pictures you have to the email on our signature, lets compare and contrast with those we had.

Thank you
will do .

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Toseenlove: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Munzy14:
cool more like foreign when u review the surrounding.
Better than the cement and stone rochas is doing in his state.

Nothing looks foreign here. It looks local as usual and full of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by lacasera14(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Op have you seen the one in Obudu that looks like a snake? Enugu and overhypying. Funny enough, it's the pride of east, their most developed city, looking so reddish, browny and backward. Because they have few paved roads and greenery around it they'll start bragging. The trees in Calabar alone will convert that their hamlet to a forest.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good work for mending this road but putting protective guard by the side is what this road needs. A ride through this road will make your heart jump.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amhappy:
Good work for mending this road but putting protective guard by the side is what this road needs. A ride through this road will make your heart jump.
lol people like me that have been plying this road every day over 15yrs ,that means no be heart we get now
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2018
unclefresh:
lol people like me that have been plying this road every day over 15yrs ,that means no be heart we get now

Everyday? Hiaa Your heart strong ooo. First time I passed this road to visit a friend at Ngwo in 2009,I was so apprehensive.
Re: Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Amhappy:

Everyday? Hiaa Your heart strong ooo. First time I passed this road to visit a friend at Ngwo in 2009,I was so apprehensive.
lol I am from Ngwo , If not for God by now , me ,my dad and siblings would have been past tense now , we have suffered a lot of stuffs there but Godwin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.