Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram (45932 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Biglittlelois(f): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cute body though
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by samtin(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:
So if pesin like someone na crime to express am?

Juliet do ya thang I know some people here will call you a particular farm tool undecided
you mean cutlass? Or its cousin?
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by jhenie(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Not her fault. The guy is cute with a body to die for. It's not a crime to like someone and show it.
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Olukat(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Allylic:
Why is she always looking for love in the wrong place

Just have six packs and you have Julie grin grin Sad!
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by kense88: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Alpha100:
Can you imagine? No shame at all.
Abeg pack well biko. When u dey Chase girls here and there, did anybody disturb you. Allow her enjoy her self biko.

1 Like

Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by theunnamed: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Juliet do ya thang I know some people here will call you a particular farm tool undecided

You mean HOE ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by prosperbazz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Its her life cool cool
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by servercodes001: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
visijo:
Only on Facebook 45 yrs old man thanks 19 Yrs old girl for accepting his request but never thanks his wife for serving him food.
So how is that related to this topic?
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Bustincole(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
In d near future girls will be raping guys

but we guys, will not report to any police cos we will embrace dat grin

1 Like

Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Alpha100(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
kense88:
Abeg pack well biko. When u dey Chase girls here and there, did anybody disturb you. Allow her enjoy her self biko.

LOL. Boss no reason me oo. I just didn't like what I saw. You talk like you know me. I could be a virgin you know
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by BanevsJoker(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:

rake? sickle? shovel? or should I call a spade a spade?

1 Like

Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by nanakgh(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thirst is real
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by OEChika: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
WIZGUY69:
kupe boys everywhere. are they artist or what?

Kupe guys are professional fine boys
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Originality007: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
visijo:
Only on Facebook 45 yrs old man thanks 19 Yrs old girl for accepting his request but never thanks his wife for serving him food.

grin grin grin
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Daeylar(f): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
The guy be giving me steady gay vibes
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Pain(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Take this

Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Anfieldboss: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
She likes big dick cheesy
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by N0favors: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by PapaAdanna: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ashawo na Ashawo, no matter wat u drive
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by BruncleZuma: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
visijo:

So true for some kpomo men
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Kharol1234: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:

hoe
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by crazygod(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Cutlass?
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by xraymond995: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
I am making money by reading news on this awesome App now, come on to join with me by entering my invitation code: EJT6AX http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=519931856955637760
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Just two comment is stalking undecided , the dude is even replying so I don’t see any stalking here oh. Bad belle blogger wants to shade her cus she single, but if she moves on quickly I hope you wouldn’t have called your sister Olosho?
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by WIZGUY69(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
OEChika:

Kupe guys are professional fine boys
I mean what are they professionally known for? Most Men are fine boys., but what brings food to their table?
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
All this girls go just dey spread STD like say na youth service.
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Allylic(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olukat:

Just have six packs and you have Julie grin grin Sad!
no wonder she dey always get dumped
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by Constantiney: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
visijo:
Do you really blame these egoistic men?
Defending the womenfolks is one of the hardest thing I've ever experienced.

Recently i saw some "girls" praying for one of their friends that she must bring husband next year just because she just finished serving.

How do you defend people whom, the majority of them believes marriage is their ultimate achievement in life?

Smh
Re: Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram by seangy4konji: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Na their way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos / Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.