Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

An Orphan's Tale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Orphan's Tale (456 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / My First Story(Life of an Orphan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Orphan's Tale by Akukom: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
There’s this stupid reporter that’s been bugging me, he’s one of my customers, whatever, don’t judge, I’m a prostitute, yeah! So what? I didn’t just have it as a goal when I was growing up, duuh! I’m just one of the few with stories behind their actions, not one of the best resolutions but I had no choice, I was broken, everything I had fantasized about torn away from me within the inkling of an eye, I wasn’t even let to enjoy life or see happiness, first my parents, then the only person I thought could offer me succour used and dumped me.

Anyways let’s move away from the mushy, emotional part of my story. I was a prostitute, a different kind that offered a different type of service… I had a fetish that was having anal sex, well I could take it in both holes and most men liked that, then I am a submissive, I did whatever they asked me to do. Don’t judge yet, wait for the story. I feel so much pain within, like I’m being crushed by a heavy machine…

Stacy I heard, I opened my eyes and I see this reporter well he’s basically the only one I have on planet earth, he was my customer but he claims he’s fallen in love with me, what is love? I don’t think I understand what he means by love, was it not this same love that got me here, I was in love when it all started right, I tell myself.

Maybe I was the one who was in love but the one whom I loved had something else in mind, to make me his slave, the beck and call girl and oh those times I was blinded with the words ‘I love you’, I wanted to please my lover, my support so I thought… Stacy do this, you know I love you, Stacy do that you know I love you, Stacy open up for him you know I love you, Stacy let’s try this, you know I love you… those were his normal statements until they changed to Stacy you’re a slut, why is your vagina so wide, you’re sleeping with other men, you’re not my type and it finally came to Stacy leave my house, I don’t want to ever see you again, you LovePeddler.

I became an illiterate, dirty, smelling LovePeddler… by the way I’m an orphan and I was cohabiting with my lover. At the end I was thrown out, with nowhere to go, no money and no one to run to. I was on the streets with a dirty body, very low self-esteem, and dirty life. I refused to feel anything anymore, I blocked out all emotions and I joined the streams of girls on the streets.

I decided to venture out into BDSM the new in thing, girls were afraid to do it and I made extra cash by also involving in anal sex so I saved up money, got myself a house and I set up my BDSM centre, well I was the submissive.

I felt there was no more to life or even my body, whatever wanted to happen have happened. I started out my new way of making money, to be honest it wasn’t easy, I felt pains, sometimes I enjoyed it, but in all it was the money, I didn’t know why I was doing this but I did it anyway, I was dirty after all…

On the other hand, there was this emptiness that came with wealth, all I ever did with the money was looking good, getting equipment for the betterment of my customers, go for tests. I was dirty right, nobody cared, no one was there to ask after me, if I was happy, sad, no one to listen to me, I was all alone in this cruel world, all alone!!.

Then there came this reporter and my sickness also started. The reporter had frequented my place a number of time but he never touched me, all he ever did was to lay with him and he would cuddle till we slept off, maybe he needed..
Continue:https://akukom.com/an-orphans-tale/

Source: [url]Akukom.com[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mr.romeo / Powerful Words Wisest King That Ever Lived!!! / Àbèfé The Village Sunflower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.