Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo (570 Views)

75-year-old Widow Ejected From Her Husband's House By Her Stepson In Imo / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo by IAmApostle1: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Stepmom is currently on the run, after allegedly inflicting horrific injuries on her stepson in Edo State.
Though what led to the brutalization is not known, however Facebook user Jefferson Uwoghiren who shared graphic photos the stepson sustained from the attack, wrote;

A stepmom did this and ran off!!!

This is coming after a Nigerian man sharedphotos of a little boy, carrying a hefty log of wood which he was forced to carry by his wicked stepmom. Chimelum Ajanma wrote;

Please, we should value and respect our kids and those we are parenting, even though they aren’t your biological children,They mean alot to us and deserve to be treated and nutured with care.Not to be given such hefty loads at such a tender age��

I wept seeing this little boy this morning staggering in pains carrying this hefty loads,i inquired from 2-3 persons and was told he carries that often,most times he gets assisted by people who feel pity,he doesn’t go to school,his mother is late and his step-mother is wicked! Planning something for this lil boy

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/467/stepmom-is-currently-on-the-run-after-allegedly-inflicting-h

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Fynestboi

Re: Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo by IAmApostle1: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo by officialfestus(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Edo again
Re: Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo by Alpha100(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Is the boy the cause of her misfortune? What sort of wickedness is this? You cannot say the boy is too stubborn because that kid would barely know his left from right. I'm tired of seeing stuffs like this everyday.

Some parents even do this to their own kids. They need to read this book seriously.

Re: Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo by revolt(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Did the dad let him out of his sight.
I will kill ...killl...killlll
Re: Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
some Nigerians are naturally wicked and full of hatred.

Just look at what a fellow human did to another.

later they will all be blaming buhari and the government for the suffering they are going through not knowing that the leaders we get are the reflection of who they are.
Re: Stepmom Flees After Inflicting Horrific Injuries On Stepson In Edo by sisisioge: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dearest Lord in heaven! He's just a baby cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Ok / . / My Wife Dates Different Men Since She Started Selling Alcoholic Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.