Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (2986 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by stephenduru: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
A man identified as Aliyu took to Facebook to share photos from the wedding of Alhaji Yakubu in Lapai LGA,Niger State.The age of the bride is not known but she appears underage from her facial look.The photos have generated reactions from online users since he shared them.Below is what Aliyu wrote....

'Congratulation Alhaji Yakubu (nasfi- nasfi) Was successfully in getting married today in LAPAIĀ  L.G in Niger State Alhamdulillah.

Lapai Niger State'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/alhaji-weds-underage-girl-in-niger_11.html

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by stephenduru: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by stephenduru: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by paiz: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Check Buhari and Aisha

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by midolian(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mehn! The first pics is super-annoying and worrisome

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Their religion permits it.

Alhaji Yakubu is simply emulating the prophet.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by IamD18: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
In my opinion without attempting to argue the fact that the above pictures are graphic looking pictures.

I think that very underage looking lady will comfortably overpower that Alhaji in bed anyday, anytime.

Ikpu di omimi.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by CAPSLOCKED: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
REMEMBER THE TIMES YOU TALKED ABOUT TOLERANCE TO PEOPLE'S BELIEFS?
WELL THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS RIDICULOUS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS BRING TO THE TABLE.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by iHart(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please add graphic

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by lilmax(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
okay
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Atiku people, shame!!!
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by NotBeenPaid: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by zlantanfan: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
The pigs are coming
Re: Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions by lalasticlala(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

My Wife Told Me She Doesn't Love Me Again / My Moms Tears Weaks Me Each Time I Try To Find My Way Out / Do Women That Are Married To Poor Men Feel Inferior To Those Married To Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.