Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Am In A Big Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Big Problem (2075 Views)

I Think I Have A Big Problem / She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before / Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Big Problem by craigkoel1989: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
I told my side girlfriend of 3 months that i am no longer interested in the relationship and that i had a girlfriend i have been dating for four years, after crying she called me back and told me she cannot do without me and that she miss me very much and that she doesn't mind, that she has been crying since and she still love me that we should continue
I am confused at the moment should i continue or maintain my stance and quit
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by lilmax(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
stand firm if you're serious

she'll be alright ras ras

by that time you will find out she doesn't even care if you exist
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Soulmender: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Finish what you started bro..
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Uglymugg: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
You are confused? Last time you said you enjoy making girls beg for your attention, and now you're confused?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Biglittlelois(f): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cheating a**hole angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Mursz: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
craigkoel1989:
I told my side girlfriend of 3 months that i am no longer interested in the relationship and that i had a girlfriend i have been dating for four years, after crying she called me back and told me she cannot do without me and that she miss me very much and that she doesn't mind, that she has been crying since and she still love me that we should continue

Badt guy! Okare!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Tominiola: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
First of all, if you had a girlfriend why did you start dating someone else? That's evil. Anyways, just let her go. She will get over it eventually. Don't pick up her calls because by doing that you are giving her a false glimpse of hope that maybe she might be the main girlfriend or even wife someday.
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by amaniro: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is when the saying comes in: You can't eat your cake and still have it

Another one.

You played a music, now dance to the tune

Re: I Am In A Big Problem by highqueen(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
You need to be hanged by balls.

You men of this generation lack moral ethics.

Tueh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Big Problem by abdeiz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
@OP its possible she wants to do you bad thing? but why dump her so soon?
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
i for say make you use her settle elder0001, pocohantas ex-man, because him need woman help seriously, but him be psychotic patient.
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by julieeni(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
let her go..she will get over it soon. But why cheat on your girlfriend?
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by craigkoel1989: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
I am in a long distance relationship and only see her once in 5 months
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by ikeno(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
why did you break up with her if I may ask
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by courna(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
craigkoel1989:
I am in a long distance relationship and only see her once in 5 months

no wonder....

but why you no continue dey shine the one Congo...
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by craigkoel1989: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
she is taking the thing too serious ,she says she wants to come and see me always, and that she wants to come and cook for me and wash my clothes
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by craigkoel1989: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
she says she enjoys the sex and that is why she will still stay even after i told her everything

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
highqueen:

You men of this generation like moral ethics.

lack*
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
If this was posted by a lady, your fellow men would have called her a "Farm Tool" undecided
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by akaahs(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
highqueen:
You need to be hanged by balls.

You men of this generation lack moral ethics.

Tueh!!!
Because u girls don't have guaranteed. I'm dying inside because of a lady I shown love not loyal. If am heal from this pain X 3 is what I ll do to other ladies
Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Abcruz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
craigkoel1989:

Free yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catcher...

Turn away from the "mistress of sorceries" and save yourself from the immoral union called "relationship"...

Only a fool puts his trust on flesh...

Beware of the " daughters of men" who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation from your eyes, flee from fornication and return to JESUS for your own good...

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Big Problem by Airtimex(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2018
You are going no where bro...

Don't break that young heart angry

(1) (Reply)

2019: Olumba Olumba Releases Prophecies, Says 2019 Elections Will Shock Nigerian / Chinese Billionaire Settles His Sidechick With $38 Million As A ‘breakup Fee" / I Make 20K Daily From This Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.