Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

‘I Miss You Chase,please Come Back’ – Yvonne Nelson Tells BF {VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Miss You Chase,please Come Back’ – Yvonne Nelson Tells BF {VIDEO) (766 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Miss You Chase,please Come Back’ – Yvonne Nelson Tells BF {VIDEO) by dontwix: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson’s new TV reality show ‘WAITING FOR RYN” talks about her life,pregnancy, friends and why she wanted to give birth at age 29.

Even though Yvonne has been accused of dating sensational Ghanaian singer Chase, who is currently in the states, the beautiful actress has denied dating him on various platforms but prefers to call him her ‘boyfriend’.

Ghflow.com brings you a short video from Yvonne Nelson’s TV Reality Show thanking her friends,Sammy Forson, Regina Van-Helvert for their support when she was pregnant and begging her ‘boyfriend’ Chase to return to Ghana and possibly release more hit songs for Ghanaians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwyqdxgsPAg
https://www.ghflow.com/yvonne-nelson/

(1) (Reply)

Wendy Williams Spotted Outside For The First After Postponing Show Due To Illnes / Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira / Bbnaija Housemates: Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.