Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (45810 Views)

APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / I Doubt Buhari Is Jibrin From Sudan, But Something Is Not Right About Him: OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Felixv: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
This man can talk. To fix light ($16bn) he couldn’t

To fix Lagos Ibadan road he couldn’t

Come 2019, buhari will send obj and his stooge back to where they crawled out From.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by sochima1989(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
So the man that conducted the worst elections in Nigeria is crying for what exactly?

Baba you are not relevant again.... even the Igbo's know you are less important but you can still add one vote to atiku who carries same badge of irrelevance.

God loves Nigeria more than anything.... on earth...
so no space for rigging and rogues.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MallamJackson(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
rexwalters:
Acting smart but not been clever,did you read the jargon you wrote?Please can you explain how something devoid of life can be contagious?

ok allow me school your butts a little the word 'lifeless' here is a simile for 'being dull' so, when you're so into someone who's like that you become one yourself.

moreso; when a human for example dies of a virus like ebola for instance the corpse which is lifeless is literally contagious

hence something devoid of life can become contagious sir.

got it?

so don't come around playing the 'smart card' with me

ka gane ai.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by hushpapi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nah wah ooo! You see wailers keep saying only fools support this government. I asked why won’t they support the government that was about to show his achievement within 4yrs.

I see no reason to support someone who was there was 8yrs and still got nothing to show for it. Why will I support the government that’s packed trillions and give peanut to the masses. The same government that couldn’t provide one single person as a thief or looter during the 8yrs of administration.

Sometimes is good to chill with the snail taking one step at a time than to the buffalo that got no direction.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

A dumb idiot will think only igbos disagree with Buhari. That kind of belief is pathognomonic for APC zombiesm.
The only dumb idiots I know is terrorists Ipob and their sympathisers.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
Anyone who votes APC is on the next level of iberiberism grin
Spread the word
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by igwefivestar(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
2019 is near, focus on defeating Atiku, while i focus on supporting him, Obasanjo hits back at FG

Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has replied the federal goverment over the statement made by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who spoke on behalf of the government on Monday in Abuja which he said the Ex president Obasanjo’s candidate for the presidential election under the people's democratic party PDP , Atiku Abubakar “will be defeated roundly and comprehensively’’.

Obasanjo who replied by saying, all Nigerians want for the federal government to do is to sign the electorial bill, all Nigerians wants is free, fair election but it seems the APC government are not ready to be honest with the peolpe.

Nigeria will be restored again and the only person who can do that is Atiku, why is it that INEC is not bothered about the electorial bill'? something is fishing he says.
According to Obasanjo servants talk when their master asked them to, so anyone who is talking about my support for Atiku means the person has been given the power from above to talk to me. every Nigerian has the right to talk, but APC politics is a child play they need to be mattured.

2019 is near let the choice be made by Nigerians who really wants to move forward not by attacking me or those not standing with APC with hate speech and you will tell Nigerians you are fighing against hate speech. focus on defeating Atiku and leave my business alone with whom am supporting

Read Lai Mohammed speech gathered by Vanguard below:

“With due respect to former President Obasanjo, it is his constitutional right to support any candidate of his choice and we urge him to go out and campaign vigorously for any candidate he wants to support.
“He has not hidden his preference for the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and we wish him very best of luck.

“However, I want to assure you that his candidate will be defeated roundly and comprehensively. It is not about endorsement, endorsement does not win election,’’ he said.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/2019-is-near-focus-on-defeating-atiku-while-i-focus-on-supporting
baba has spoken.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
seunlly:
Trust OBJ
He will do anything to send Buhari out of Aso Rock, same thing he did to that Drunk Otuoke Thug

Stop deceiving urself. What will he do to send him out of Aso Rock?
U guys with be shocked when Buhari is announced the winner in 2019.
What does Atiku have to offer? Abegi undecided
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by akwunomy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mark my word...even on Election Day...Buhari will vote for Atiku because he know that he failed Nigeria in all angle...Unfortunately a lots of Nigerians need to be educated per se and avoid politics of sentiment...

This APC government is a mess...too corrupt...Nepotism...political bigotry...and impunity and neglect of due diligence of rule of law...how can they say they are better than old Pdp...? My advise to an ordinary Nigerian is guide your self and don’t let yourself be used in violence...if you die in the process...these corrupt politician don’t give a 50 cent fvvvk...just watch them from afar and 2019 will come and go and you will be alive to hear the story...

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
festacman:
I understand Obasanjo's dilemma. He audaciously told Buhari not to run, which was rightly rebuffed. He formed the Third Force under Olagunsoye and Donald Duke. It was a flop. He abandoned them. He formed People's Trust with some other people, which attracted little attention. He abandoned them.

Atiku's victory at the PDP primaries became a saving grace. He quickly arranged a forgiveness meeting to save his face. He needs Atiku to win to once more show himself as Nigeria's no.1 Kingmaker. It is about bloated personal ego which if God willing will be punctured in 2019.
But let me ask o Is Buhary illiterate or not

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by toplinetrtrend: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

The only dumb idiots I know is terrorists Ipob and their sympathisers.

Some brainless idiots think only igbos disagree with Buhari.

They won't even mind calling Aisha Yesufu an ipob. What a show of stupidity
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by festacman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Naughtysite:
But let me ask o Is Buhary illiterate or not
You dare call a Nigerian General an illiterate. Only an illiterate can dare as you have done.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
hushpapi:
Nah wah ooo! You see wailers keep saying only fools support this government. I asked why won’t they support the government that was about to show his achievement within 4yrs.

I see no reason to support someone who was there was 8yrs and still got nothing to show for it. Why will I support the government that’s packed trillions and give peanut to the masses. The same government that couldn’t provide one single person as a thief or looter during the 8yrs of administration.

Sometimes is good to chill with the snail taking one step at a time than to the buffalo that got no direction.

I just weak for some people o.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Edonojie007(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racoon:

shocked APC in acute panic attack.This OBJ verbal missile must be a strong and weighty statement.Anyone OBJ opposes always loose meanwhile:
-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 and he won.
-OBJ supported Yar'Addua in 2007 and he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 And he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 and he won.
-OBJ is now supporting Atiku and he will also win.
But the man seems to be demonic to me; (no sentiment,neither am i an APC bigot)because,the Truth Is,all He supports into power are huge problem,him also being the root of the problem.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by murmee: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
seunlly:
Trust OBJ
He will do anything to send Buhari out of Aso Rock, same thing he did to that Drunk Otuoke Thug
The Drunk Otuoke slowpoke is more like it!
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Idibia18:
He's made a valid point,Endorsement does not win election.
Naso
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racoon:

shocked APC in acute panic attack.This OBJ verbal missile must be a strong and weighty statement.Anyone OBJ opposes always loose meanwhile:
-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 and he won.
-OBJ supported Yar'Addua in 2007 and he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 And he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 and he won.
-OBJ is now supporting Atiku and he will also win.
He'll fail this time around undecided
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Tareq1105: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
bedspread:
Obj has Hit Them Real HArd with those Words of Wisdom!

Once a government fail to listen to or accept Obasanjo's nominees, he will start demarketing the president.

Ride on Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
festacman:
I understand Obasanjo's dilemma. He audaciously told Buhari not to run, which was rightly rebuffed. He formed the Third Force under Olagunsoye and Donald Duke. It was a flop. He abandoned them. He formed People's Trust with some other people, which attracted little attention. He abandoned them.

Atiku's victory at the PDP primaries became a saving grace. He quickly arranged a forgiveness meeting to save his face. He needs Atiku to win to once more show himself as Nigeria's no.1 Kingmaker. It is about bloated personal ego which if God willing will be punctured in 2019.
don't mind the old man let him go to North and tell them to vote atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Some brainless idiots think only igbos disagree with Buhari.

They won't even mind calling Aisha Yesufu an ipob. What a show of stupidity
When did Igbo became synonymous to Ipob?
Are you sure you’re ok?
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by toplinetrtrend: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

When did Igbo became synonymous to Ipob?
Are you sure you’re ok?

Yoruba Muslim, every reasonable person in Nigeria is against Buhari.

Those of you supporting him are only doing it for religion, ethnic or corruption purposes.

Can you mention how many electoral promises fulfilled by Buhari?

Igbo o, ipob o, Hausa o, Fulani o, Yoruba o, everyNigerian with a functional brain hate Buhari. I'm a Yoruba and I disagree utterly with Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by micflo28(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
God and Man are in support of Atiku. It will be North For North, words for words, terror for terror if the terror the unleased on edo electorates should repeat itself
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by allanphash7(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kiss the truth mallam
MallamJackson:

And you think you've made a tangible statement?

lolz your statement is devoid of life

how so contagious lifelessness is.

its a pity!

Daura dai tsoho!!

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Those of you supporting him are only doing it for religion, ethnic or corruption purposes.

Igbo o, ipob o, Hausa o, Fulani o, Yoruba o, everyNigerian with a functional brain hate Buhari. I'm a Yoruba and I disagree utterly with Buhari.
Come back in March 2019
Ipob jew claiming yoruba by force. Lmao
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by 8686(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Nigga679(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
allanphash7:
Baba buhari till 2023

Osi baba till 2031

Osibanjo till 3031 U are now God that design life and place all individuals where they will be at a particular time

Lagoon is available for whosoever that object
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by gaskiyamagana: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari is a terrorist

Only fools support this government
Chief Wailer.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Samunique(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:
Obj that can't win a ward in ogun

But he won general election twice and ruled Nigeria 3times !!!
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by gaskiyamagana: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Yoruba Ronu!
Buhari will spend another 4 years
Atiku will spend 8yrs if elected.
If care is not taken, what supposed to be our turn in 2023 will be postponed till 2031.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.