Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (45814 Views)

APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / I Doubt Buhari Is Jibrin From Sudan, But Something Is Not Right About Him: OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by toplinetrtrend: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Yoruba Ronu!
Buhari will spend another 4 years
Atiku will spend 8yrs if elected.
If care is not taken, what supposed to be our turn in 2023 will be postponed till 2031.

So, that's a good reason to continue promoting ineptitude and poor leadership. It isn't about who rules; it is about how the person rules.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by gaskiyamagana: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Naughtysite:
Spread the word
.. OBJ is a great liar.
.... OBJ is even corrupt than Atiku.
..... OBJ will be disappointed in 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Rick9(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Who takes him seriously anyway, #BacktoDaura
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yeah, Obj is right but we won't let this below slide

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by osuofia2(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
rexwalters:
How many jobs did you create,lazy arse holed Almijiri?
Imagine almajiri calling some one almajiri... Dan uwarka
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
allanphash7:
Baba buhari till 2023

Osi baba till 2031

Lagoon is available for whosoever that object
And, you'll remain backward till then!
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Is this your strategy? Make insensitive and unreasonable comments and when people respond understandably angrily, you will call on moderators to ban the person?

Even if myndd44 ban me, it doesn't change the fact that you are a bigot
Why are you panicking ? cheesy
Did you violate any rules?
Nairaland is not like some lawless Biafra . You know cheesy
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Yoruba Muslim, calling your comment stupid like I have done is not an abuse. It is a statement of fact. Your comments here are stupid and insensitive. They show you off as a religion and ethnic bigot.

You are a bigot
Cry well well. Ipob jew
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by BobJames1(f): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
This old fool is at it again. Shame on obj. Nigeria's number one evil.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by neyobills: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
rexwalters:
world leaders,ordinary Yankee visa he can't get for atiku?

when they are ready they will beg The Minister of foreign affairs to write to the US embassy to grant the criminal a visitors visa after may 29th for high blood pressure treatment @ John Hopkins University Hospital Baltimore MD.

Only a dumbo would think OBJ has any influence in the issuance of a US visa however he has stepped into the white house way before u did if u ever will and is a close ally with a former POTUS,even a US visa isnt Uhuru as u can still be denied entry by POE officers as/if they deem fit.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by nijanigga: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racoon:

shocked APC in acute panic attack.This OBJ verbal missile must be a strong and weighty statement.Anyone OBJ opposes always loose meanwhile:
-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 and he won.
-OBJ supported Yar'Addua in 2007 and he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 And he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 and he won.
-OBJ is now supporting Atiku and he will also win.
But one day monkey go go market he no gp come back.The die is cast.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by holaralph(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
What many ppl on NL DONT KNOW IS OBJ AS ALWAYS PROFITED FROM ANY PRESIDENT THAT RULES NIGERIA, HE OBJ NEVER KNEW PMB WILL STILL BE ALIVE TILL NOW, IF YOU KNOW OBJ VERY WELL ALL HE CARES FOR AND ALL HE WANTS TO HEAR IS AREMU, MATTHEW, OKIKIOLA , OBASANJO AS THE GREATEST ACHIEVER IN NIG, OBJ DOESNT WANT TO SEE ANYBODY TO SUCCEED RATHER HE WILL FRUSTRATE THE PERSONS EFFORT THE WAY HE DID FOR GEJ
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Alamoo: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
all we want is a free and fair election
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Emily22:
Obasanjo....a confused old man
-OBJ is now supporting Atiku and he will also win. Maybe u are confused
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by joe120120(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
2019 is near, focus on defeating Atiku, while i focus on supporting him, Obasanjo hits back at FG

Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has replied the federal goverment over the statement made by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who spoke on behalf of the government on Monday in Abuja which he said the Ex president Obasanjo’s candidate for the presidential election under the people's democratic party PDP , Atiku Abubakar “will be defeated roundly and comprehensively’’.

Obasanjo who replied by saying, all Nigerians want for the federal government to do is to sign the electorial bill, all Nigerians wants is free, fair election but it seems the APC government are not ready to be honest with the peolpe.

Nigeria will be restored again and the only person who can do that is Atiku, why is it that INEC is not bothered about the electorial bill'? something is fishing he says.
According to Obasanjo servants talk when their master asked them to, so anyone who is talking about my support for Atiku means the person has been given the power from above to talk to me. every Nigerian has the right to talk, but APC politics is a child play they need to be mattured.

2019 is near let the choice be made by Nigerians who really wants to move forward not by attacking me or those not standing with APC with hate speech and you will tell Nigerians you are fighing against hate speech. focus on defeating Atiku and leave my business alone with whom am supporting

Read Lai Mohammed speech gathered by Vanguard below:

“With due respect to former President Obasanjo, it is his constitutional right to support any candidate of his choice and we urge him to go out and campaign vigorously for any candidate he wants to support.
“He has not hidden his preference for the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and we wish him very best of luck.

“However, I want to assure you that his candidate will be defeated roundly and comprehensively. It is not about endorsement, endorsement does not win election,’’ he said.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/2019-is-near-focus-on-defeating-atiku-while-i-focus-on-supporting

OK go ahead

1 Share

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by AngelicBeing: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2018
bedspread:
Obj has Hit Them Real HArd with those Words of Wisdom!
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MrSly(m): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Flattino:

All these Ipob jews sef .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8303113_8247888slaapgif6bda05018509c9452c7593795e5cc14c_gif1c3a9efecf8834a7f05f3bf1020dad76
It is very interesting to live in this world and made your own mark in it. But those who dwell in illusion are in the shadows. They don't live, they only exist. Dust yourself you sellout.
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by GarriKoro(m): 1:21am On Dec 12, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

A dumb idiot will think only igbos disagree with Buhari. That kind of belief is pathognomonic for APC zombiesm.
Its the Igbos we have a problem with
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by berrystunn(m): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2018
allanphash7:
Baba buhari till 2019

Osi baba till 2031

Lagoon is available for me and my family object
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by uthlaw: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2018
defeating Atiku is 100% sure...
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by uthlaw: 4:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
-OBJ is now supporting Atiku and he will also win. Maybe u are confused
obj supported buhari in 2015 because he knew Jonathan cannot win again,it was tinubu that got that glory....I even love the fact that obasanjo support Atiku maybe is obasanjo that will do all the voting....
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MallamJackson(m): 4:32am On Dec 12, 2018
allanphash7:
Kiss the truth mallam
But that's what I've been doing all along
Your Buhari is a DOA concerning the incoming polls that abokina is THE TRUTH
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by MallamJackson(m): 4:32am On Dec 12, 2018
allanphash7:
Kiss the truth mallam
But that's what I've been doing all along
Your Buhari is a DOA concerning the incoming polls that abokina is THE TRUTH
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by ayobamiakinrind(m): 5:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Idibia18:
He's made a valid point,Endorsement does not win election.
Really? And what helped Buhari in '15?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.