Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. (9278 Views)

My Journey Into The World Of Agriculture: Snail & Fish Farming , And Processing / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Bexy911(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Interested
chibexazarah@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
No snail,chicken or catfish matures under four months, this scam is just insulting to the intelligence of sane people undecided

2 Likes

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by AmiB4143: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Interested
abdulmalikibrahim76@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Shouter1: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
a frifam 3@ gmail .com 0 81652 77 200
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2018
frenzyduchess:
No snail,chicken or catfish matures under four months, this scam is just insulting to the intelligence of sane people undecided
is very possible with formulated chicken feed but such chicken is not advisable to be consumed.
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Innocentgc: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Interested Innocentgc5@gmail.com or 07067513877
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by bigiyaro(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
frenzyduchess:
guy! even organically fed broilers mature in 7 weeks.
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
organism3:
is very possible with formulated chicken feed but such chicken is not advisable to be consumed.
snail and fish too? all this text book farmers sef undecided By the time you calculate the rushed feeding to how much profit you make ,I am sure feed sellers will be smiling to the bank more than you.people just hear one million and they jump undecided
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by lif2uz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Interested, Email: agohvincent@ yahoo.com.
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
frenzyduchess:

Hi I won't blame your ignorance.

1) How old do you think the chicken you buy in fast food is ?

2) How old do you think the fishes you buy in point and kill joint are ?

now listen my friend I assume you have an issues with success so let me help you like am doing to your mates
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hello guys

sorry I have not posted and have not sent any mail to you guys, this is a festive season and we farmers capitalized with it.
Also I was discussing with a friend of mine who is into online marketing to help grow most of your farms.

I noticed that most of you have an idea of what am saying and some have farms but the problems are ( inability to make sales and get contacts) right now am looking forward for him to tutor you guys . Don't worry he learnt from the best I believe you must have heard of ( cezar nnamani ) yea my friend learnt from him and to be honest he taught a thing , he helped to grow my business.
I want to make sure that before the first quarter of 2019 all the Thomas in here will have a rethink , I will be sending an eBook , ( on maggot rearing ) to the emails I have, reason is I grow my poultry with maggot and I also sell them... lol some will be surprised yea I do and is a good business.

also I will be adding more tutorial on snail farming, ... if you know you have not received any mail from me send interested to the mail below
danny mikescrib @ g mail.com

note while sending the mail join them together ....

also feel free to comment

respect
obinna.
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
obinnaazu:

Hi I won't blame your ignorance.

1) How old do you think the chicken you buy in fast food is ?

2) How old do you think the fishes you buy in point and kill joint are ?

now listen my friend I assume you have an issues with success so let me help you like am doing to your mates
by selling eBook with half baked info?text book farmer grin I know your type ,farm guru with no farm tongue. Go and help the gullible, hungry eBook scammer undecided

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by jethro2: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Glad someone is thinking the same way I do.
This is pure scam.

But the most unfortunate thing is greediness will not let them listen.

I really don't blame the guy but the greedy Fellows.

He is sure going to make a lot of money off them.

I can't wait to read the story that touch

frenzyduchess:
by selling eBook with half baked info?text book farmer grin I know your type ,farm guru with no farm tongue. Go and help the gullible, hungry eBook scammer undecided
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
jethro2:
This is pure scam.

mama, I just tire o. Making a million in snail farming in 4 months is the most ridiculous joke of the century ,anyone who has dabbled into snail will know that, Some people are just too gullible,i swear !

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by jethro2: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
frenzyduchess:
mama, I just tire o. Making a million in snail farming in 4 months is the most ridiculous joke of the century ,anyone who has dabbled into snail will know that, Some people are just too gullible,i swear !

They are just greedy.
In search of money doubling

3 Likes

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
jethro2:
This is pure scam.

Hmmm am speechless, confused and surprised at your text but nevertheless I will advice you because its what you need... I understand people like you, those that have tried and failed , you accuse me of selling eBook, whom here have I sold to, but perhaps you have done it and failed.... Every service I give here is free of charge because someone did that to me free of charge when I was at the verge of giving up.
I never planned of entering agriculture , I graduated from ABSU Biochemistry 2.1 , so I had no reason to do so.
On this same platform Nairaland I met the same person that changed my story.... I understand what failure is because I thought I was one, Am 25 years and all my dream I have achieved them, and have set new ones .

Now listen to me , you have been failing and failing do you know why because you believe is very impossible to succeeded, I am a multi millionaire soon my YouTube channel will be available to everyone then you will wish.

Agriculture made me wealthy , and I wish you will start thinking outside the box

wish you luck , continue to argue ,don't make money .....

Merry x-mas
obinna
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
jethro2:
This is pure scam.

My Guy, I really see why your life is like this, no problems,

You see , eBooks are essential and lovely to , but I don't do that, maybe I will try that.

I organize seminar and workshop, that men of importance pay huge sum to listen to a 25 year old boy.

who knows one day you will see my commercial if you have money enough you come and learn face to face.

Since I joined this platform I have received insults and abuse , I won't blame anyone I blame the poverty in you, I was once like you , thinking the same way, but until you believe the impossible you can't go far.

I knew it is possible to make millions in Agriculture and it worked for me ..

Think straight , obinna is a millionaire and from just selling , Fish , snails , poultry birds, maggot , seminars and workshop , bird dung, snail shell,
export brokerage.

Happy Xmas bro and start believing in the impossible.

Obinna
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Smhaykins(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
semiuakinsanya@gmail.com 08030629184
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by icents009: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Interested
icents009@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by wallexxy77: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Interested wallexxy77@yahoo.com 08062192949
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by jjblues(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
interested jjonah550@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by judosky(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am interested Obinna, my email is judeaneke@yahoo.co.uk, phone number is 08023628947
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by judosky(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am interested, my email is judeaneke@yahoo.co.uk, phone number is 08023628947
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by uzoronwusa: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Na wah oo obinna.from I sell snail ,I will show you how to catch snail,produce fish to brokerage biz to buy my ebook.you are just an ebook seller nothing more.

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by uzoronwusa: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
obinnaazu:

Hmmm am speechless, confused and surprised at your text but nevertheless I will advice you because its what you need... I understand people like you, those that have tried and failed , you accuse me of selling eBook, whom here have I sold to, but perhaps you have done it and failed.... Every service I give here is free of charge because someone did that to me free of charge when I was at the verge of giving up.
I never planned of entering agriculture , I graduated from ABSU Biochemistry 2.1 , so I had no reason to do so.
On this same platform Nairaland I met the same person that changed my story.... I understand what failure is because I thought I was one, Am 25 years and all my dream I have achieved them, and have set new ones .

Now listen to me , you have been failing and failing do you know why because you believe is very impossible to succeeded, I am a multi millionaire soon my YouTube channel will be available to everyone then you will wish.

Agriculture made me wealthy , and I wish you will start thinking outside the box

wish you luck , continue to argue ,don't make money .....

Merry x-mas
obinna

Stories to make yourself appear to be someone you are not.i know your type.full of stories.you started with I will show you how to catch snails to draw attention.you never did explain how before you spun another talk of brokerage biz,hooking gullible people along the way until you ended with ebook.truly crafty.
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Thebeacon(m): 1:59am On Dec 24, 2018
obinnaazu:
Hello guys

sorry I have not posted and have not sent any mail to you guys, this is a festive season and we farmers capitalized with it.
Also I was discussing with a friend of mine who is into online marketing to help grow most of your farms.

I noticed that most of you have an idea of what am saying and some have farms but the problems are ( inability to make sales and get contacts) right now am looking forward for him to tutor you guys . Don't worry he learnt from the best I believe you must have heard of ( cezar nnamani ) yea my friend learnt from him and to be honest he taught a thing , he helped to grow my business.
I want to make sure that before the first quarter of 2019 all the Thomas in here will have a rethink , I will be sending an eBook , ( on maggot rearing ) to the emails I have, reason is I grow my poultry with maggot and I also sell them... lol some will be surprised yea I do and is a good business.

also I will be adding more tutorial on snail farming, ... if you know you have not received any mail from me send interested to the mail below
danny mikescrib @ g mail.com

note while sending the mail join them together ....

also feel free to comment

respect
obinna.

Interested
Osenisam01@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
uzoronwusa:

Stories to make yourself appear to be someone you are not.i know your type.full of stories.you started with I will show you how to catch snails to draw attention.you never did explain how before you spun another talk of brokerage biz,hooking gullible people along the way until you ended with ebook.truly crafty.

hello mind you, the lectures are already going on free of charge , no dime, no eBook, no stress, all those I have their mail about 30 or so are happy, by January next year God willing I will select 5 to the visit my farm ,on all expense paid, do you think I will run my stuff here for those who insult me to be the first to benefit, all those I have their mail and numbers, so help yourself ,make money, or come let me teach you how to make some from agriculture.
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by obinnaazu(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
uzoronwusa:

Chaii...
I fear for you, I post my topics in bits, I remember at the end of each post I ask interested ones for their mail and phone no..

why don't you do the same and see the benefit, lectures are on, free of charge, wonderful minds . come January you will hear the news on nairaland here...

keep on doubting, and mind you I know you have tried selling your eBook and failed , let me advice you, search for cezar nnamani on Facebook or join his group (double your profit ) he is one of my coach I think you will learn a thing or more
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Johnbullirabor7(m): 2:26am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by damoceile: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2018
interrsted

qudusashiru10@gmail.com

0..8..1..2..3..2..7..4..5..1..0 Whatsapp
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Bentila(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2018
obinnaazu:
Hello guys ,

How is your day going , Wow so far in less than 24 hours, a lot of people are already happy with that idea I sent them, yea if you are going reading for the first time and you are interested and have not gotten the free eBook just reply interested with your email.

OK so we have really discussed a bit on snails, Now someone said he wants to sell them . ( How do he sell his snails ) ..

OK I will tell you how I do market my product when I started, a friend introduced me to this Facebook ad and I generated much traffic , as time go on I will explain further .

Now what I want to talk to us today is about a business I discovered 1 year ago
It is known as the Export Brockage . yea a lot of you might has know about it yet some don't do. Let me explains how it reflect in agriculture.

you see I grow snails, fish , maggots ,earthworms and poultry for exactly 2 years now I export other product indirectly like rubber , groundnut , palm kennel shell , coconut oil , etc. Yea I know what is going through your mind, ( HOW ?)

OK, lest me burst your brain a bit, If I tell you I have not even been to the ports or buy those product, all I do is stay in my farm link the seller and buyer overseas , and get my 1 to 5million in my farm...

lol
God bless Agriculture

You see as an Agricultural Export Broker , you don't need to see the buyer or seller , all you need is the site that shows buyers and sellers , link them together and make your Money, it is still sounding strange abi !!!!

look at it this way
let's assume you go to the site and find that somebody needs charcoal or palm kernel shells, and is willing to pay 20million and you find your seller in Nigeria and and he pays you first like 200k for linkage , then he charge him 30 percent per tonnes and inflates the price from 20million to 25million. so how much do have now do the maths

5million from 25 million
30% of 20 million ( 6million)
total 11million ...

so you see easy cash ... I will talk more next time

interested to know more just time '' interested '' with your email.

if you have not gotten my eBook, make sure you notify below...

God bless.

Agamre1@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does Irish Potato Grow ONLY In Plateau State / Audu Ogbeh Distributes Seeds To Farmers / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.