Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. (9279 Views)

My Journey Into The World Of Agriculture: Snail & Fish Farming , And Processing / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Victornezzar: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Internet Farmer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Wealthscheme: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Learn how to start Snail Farming In Nigeria (See How Lucrative it is – Invest Little and Earn Big)
Click the link for more info
https://www.jvmarketplace.net/product/snail-farming-in-nigeria-see-how-lucrative-it-is-invest-little-and-earn-big/ref/21
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by benzion72(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
This your. one million is it profit or revenue
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Toosure70: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why our youth are like for God sake? I read everything and no single testimony and people still droping email addressses. Where in Nigeria somebody selling a snail for 1k to retailer? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by pretteemee(f): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

I believe you are wondering why I said 1 million, but the truth is I make 1 million every 3weeks . No jokes what I do is snail farming poultry and fish farming.

I never knew agriculture was lucrative till poverty hit me, with little help and a deep research in 8months my friend working for a firm the pay 300k , became envy of my lifestyle.

Agriculture can make you a millionaire , if you play the game right... I am not talking for the sake of talking I am writing out off experience... Do you know I can tell you how to get your snails today , where and how... In fact snails are in your environment all you need is a technique and you will get it enough within 24 hours..

so if you are interested just reply '' INTERESTED '' and we get going...

You must become a millionaire even if laziness is your second name....

stay safe.

Obinna.

interested
elizabethadeyemi73@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Showruleworld: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=obinnaazu post=73758367]Hello Guys ...

I believe you are wondering why I said 1 million, but the truth is I make 1 million every 3weeks . No jokes what I do is snail farming poultry and fish farming.

I never knew agriculture was lucrative till poverty hit me, with little help and a deep research in 8months my friend working for a firm the pay 300k , became envy of my lifestyle.

Agriculture can make you a millionaire , if you play the game right... I am not talking for the sake of talking I am writing out off experience... Do you know I can tell you how to get your snails today , where and how... In fact snails are in your environment all you need is a technique and you will get it enough within 24 hours..

stay INTERESTED ''
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Showruleworld: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
universalforest82@gmail.com 08130067579

Interested
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Ibrajisah(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ibrajisah@yahoo.com
Pls I'm in need of your free eBook
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by akakc47: 1:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Interested. 08061559787.ezinneakagha@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Dadilo552: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Interested 08035739399 seun4real552@yahoo.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by wisest10: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interested theyoungleaders4life@gmail.com 08123930527
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by temjul(f): 6:54pm On May 03, 2020
obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

stay safe.

Obinna.

Interested
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by icepoint(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2020
Interested.
Mcmurphy655@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Amiks21(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2020
Interested
0 9 0 3 0 81 0 2 79
makinyemi27 @gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by drake2(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
obinnaazu:
Hello Guys ...

stay safe.

Obinna.

Interested
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Ladunjoye(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2020
07086218535 ladunjoye487@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by faitheee: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Kool
Reach me Asap
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by affinity77(m): 2:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Online farmer! Jumping from pillar to post. Gerrarahia mehn!
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Tamarau123: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2021
interested matoba238@gmail.com
Re: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1 Million In 4months With Snail , Fish And Poultry Farming. by Tamarau123: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2021
interested matoba238@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh Distributes Seeds To Farmers / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming / The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.