Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More (14625 Views)

Aiyedatiwa ‘Blocks’ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu / 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by hmuhammad(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
No space for Atiku in the core north, these states will all be going to Buhari insha Allah!!tongue tongue.. its funny how flat.heads think Atiku can split the votes of buhari, thats a pipe dream

Sokoto
zamfara
kebbi
kaduna
kano
katsina
jigawa
bauchi
yobe
borno
gombe
Adamawa
Niger, Kogi, Nasarawa and Kwara in north central
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by hmuhammad(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Metuh:

You are not even from his state

I can bet you are from Osun
keep quite there please, Buharism is a movement here in northern Nigeria. We know ourselves and who to vote for. We've settled for PMB
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by hmuhammad(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Mylove55:
you must be a newbie,
Thief atiku can not even win his local government area.
thank you very much, tell them. They will sit under a banana tree and type rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by tuniski: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Akpabio is more of a big deal than kwankwaso due to voting population.

Shekarau and ganduje and pmb vs kwankwaso is clearly a heavyweight vs a featherweight bout.

Akpabio vs Udom Emmanuel clearly has Akpabio as the heavyweight as well.

Either way its a win win situation for PMB
What manner of comparison is this? Kwankwasso is 10times a heavyweight in nigeria's politics than apkabio!

Akpabio is even a minority anang in akwa Ibom while kwankwaso is a majority hausa/fulani in northern nigeria!

By voting bloc kano is no mate to akwa Ibom. You are even calling Buhari,Ganduje,shekarau to face kwankwaso that should tell you who is strong.

Apkabio can be easily Floored by Udom in your state.
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by tuniski: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
keep quite there please, Buharism is a movement here in northern Nigeria. We know ourselves and who to vote for. We've settled for PMB
Who appointed. You as. The spokesperson of northerners. You are Not speaking for me and Millions other northerners that will vote Atiku.

Za ku sha mamaki!!!
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by Metuh: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmuhammad:

You and you alone have settled for the dullard. OK. grin
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
tuniski:

What manner of comparison is this? Kwankwasso is 10times a heavyweight in nigeria's politics than apkabio!

Akpabio is even a minority anang in akwa Ibom while kwankwaso is a majority hausa/fulani in northern nigeria!

By voting bloc kano is no mate to akwa Ibom. You are even calling Buhari,Ganduje,shekarau to face kwankwaso that should tell you who is strong.

Apkabio can be easily Floored by Udom in your state.

You clearly don't know what I was talking about

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by tuniski: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tetehjewels:

You clearly don't know what I was talking about
And What are You talking about aside ranking akpabio higher than kwankwaso?
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by Mojoy88(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
centoke30:

So Atiku will lose in his state?
Has Atiku ever won his state ever since he has been contesting?
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by hmuhammad(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
tuniski:

Who appointed. You as. The spokesperson of northerners. You are Not speaking for me and Millions other northerners that will vote Atiku.

Za ku sha mamaki!!!
kai za ka sha mamaki, atiku zai sha kashi..... you only resided in north, you are not a northerner
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by tuniski: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
kai za ka sha mamaki, atiku zai sha kashi..... you only resided in north, you are not a northerner
Is saraki a northerner? I am from his state.
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by hmuhammad(m): 4:30am On Dec 13, 2018
tuniski:

Is saraki a northerner? I am from his state.
north central? You are very sure PDP will lose kwara state, my mum is from there
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by tuniski: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2018
hmuhammad:
north central? You are very sure PDP will lose kwara state, my mum is from there
You can bank it even the bye election won by Apc last month will be won back by pdp. PDP will win kwara 100%.
Re: Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More by hmuhammad(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
tuniski:

You can bank it even the bye election won by Apc last month will be won back by pdp. PDP will win kwara 100%.

stop lying jor, continue giving yourself false hope. PDP will never win kwara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army / Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives / Buhari Has Improved Power Supply In Nigeria – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.