Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) (51159 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by ezkimow(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Going, going....... Gone!!!

Yewaah

And Amina has been auctioned for 83 kolanuts, 1 pack of chewing gum, 2 packs of sweets and #1999 bride price *in BuBu's voice*
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2018
omoelerin1:
Give your life to Jesus. He will forgive you because you don't know what you're saying.

Lol cheesy ...on a serious note, we suppose roll dis Xmas o or wot do u fink? grin
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Rajioba710:
This Hausas and their stupid customs; am very sure the girl have never tasted education in her life. Her parents sold her future to this man that will die sooner than later.

They are not hausas but nupe. Niger state is home to nupe who are majority and gwari. And where this old man come from which is Lapai is a Nupe town.
Not everybody from the North is Hausa.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
seunjungle1:
Hausa and their evil ways

He is Hausa but Nupe that Yoruba called Tapa. Nupe are the majority in Niger state followed by Gwari. And where the man come from which is Lapai is a Nupe town.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
chukxie:
Her parents or whoever gave out that innocent girl for marriage should be arrested. What utter nonsense! These Hausa people self!

They are not hausas but nupe.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Reason why we are backward in Nigeria (northerners)
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Friend01(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Came4apost:

This poster is either uneducated or simply too brainwashed by the so called religion, or you can't depict wrong from right.. Stupid you how did you know the age your grand parents got married.. And if 13 years marry 14 years will anyone be shouting.. You are a big foooooooool

Who cares what you say.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Friend01(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Donlino123:

I can't believe we are from the same country, its really painful!!!

Enter bush na.
If you don't like what is happening why not go to Niger state where the thing is happened and show them how caring you are,instead of this empty threats and needless cry.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Friend01(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rozaytee:
Nigga shut d fvck up abeg undecided

Can you say this to my face if you meet me. Mind you speech.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Came4apost(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Friend01:

Can you say this to my face if you meet me.
Mind you speech.

who are you ?? i will love to meet you and shame you he goat .. stupid religious fanatic .. i am 100% sure if you are rich you stole government money or its nigerian factor, i dont see someone thinking like you working genuinely for anything in life, because all you care about is living your life the same way a perilous war merchant lived his life over 1500 years ago
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
abdulkayus:

They are not hausas but nupe.

They would have passed for Hausas. My bad.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
MURIC will not try to stop this child marriage issue. It is to wear ijab and constitute a nuisance everywhere that is their major concern.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
omooba969:

Lol cheesy ...on a serious note, we suppose roll dis Xmas o or wot do u fink? grin
Why not
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by YomiBankz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sense far from these people
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by mufy1990: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Samirana360:
Islam is a curse to humanity
is ur generation dt is curse to d entire world
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
These are the same set of primitives some low lives in the south will still want one Nigeria with.

Disgraceful
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tessie01:
She's a child not bride grandpa.This just broke my heart embarassed embarassed
Me too dear.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Friend01(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Came4apost:

who are you ?? i will love to meet you and shame you he goat .. stupid religious fanatic .. i am 100% sure if you are rich you stole government money or its nigerian factor, i dont see someone thinking like you working genuinely for anything in life, because all you care about is living your life the same way a perilous war merchant lived his life over 1500 years ago

You know one thing social media does :it sheds away from. what is happening in the real world. Like I said, will you be able to volunteer. it this nonsense in front of me?
I hope you know not everyone is badly programmed with 21st century BS.
I don't care what you think or any sort opinion you have,you can keep it to yourself.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Ianmaduka(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
One more question then I rest my case....is there no atom of government im this country or even a said human right activity!!
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Ianmaduka(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
No one should say poverty on this please is pure wickedness and the uper class....education your mentality
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Came4apost(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Friend01:

You know one thing social media does :it sheds away from. what is happening in the real world. Like I said, will you be able to volunteer. it this nonsense in front of me?
I hope you know not everyone is badly programmed with 21st century BS.
I don't care what you think or any sort opinion you have,you can keep it to yourself.

i am sure you are one ugly looking rough beard father of stupid kids .. looking for a way to make yourself feel better ... with people like me its not possible .. what you are suffering from is called cognitive dismissal , you know your religion is full of shit deep down , but you are scared or your brain cant think of another way of life , because your brain has been confined , well its not possible to be cured from this mess easily because it was derived from a virus which was socially engineered into this world with care over 1500 years ago ..
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by JesusIgot(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
most mumuable
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by Yorobastard(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
or do you want to say God is not aware of it..
will God come down from heaven and stop it??
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) by MightyFortress: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2018
the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pics show why Nigerians still backward till today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.