Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun (864 Views)

I Will Fulfil All My Campaign Promises – Tinubu / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by afrofaces: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Mr Abiodun stated this while addressing a press conference at his Iperu-Remo home, where he presented his running mate, Noimot Salako-Oyedele, and his manifesto for the 2019 election.

He expressed optimism that as soon as he kickstarts his campaign, the governor would be engaged in it.

Mr Amosun has been at loggerheads with the APC leadership over the rejection of his preferred candidate, Adekunle Akinlade, who has since defected to the All Progressives Movement (APM) and secured the governorship ticket of the party.

The governor, who disclosed that he visited the party leadership 28 times to lobby for the APC ticket for Mr Akinlade but to no avail, has since declared that he would support Mr Akinlade during the election.

The governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun, on Tuesday, said Governor Ibikunle Amosun will be part of his campaign team, in spite of Mr Amosun’s grouses against the party.

However, Mr Abiodun at the press conference maintained that Mr Amosun remains a member of the APC and a leader who is well respected and also believes in the party.

He said the outgoing governor would be glad that his party, the APC, wins the elections across the state.

Mr Amosun is himself running for the Senate on the ticket of the APC, although most of his loyalists have moved over to the APM.

Speaking on the crisis in the APC, Mr Abiodun said it was not unusual for such to happen but expressed optimism that it would soon fade away, as the party has already put a mechanism in place to resolve all differences.

‘’It is not unusual to have internal wrangling. The mechanism has been put in place by the party to resolve all outstanding issues. I am confident that all issues will be resolved. It is just a matter of time as the election draws nearer,” the ruling party’s candidate said.

SOURCE: https://newsacross.com/amosun-will-soon-join-my-campaign-team-dapo-abiodun/

Re: Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by SEGLIZ: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
arrogant fool. build your image don't build on his personalty and success. you talk like he's got something to loose or gain.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is just so awful.

Meanwhile if you want to know how to make profit from the financial market visit
www.360forextrader.com
Re: Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by humberjade: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Daydreamer osi... grin

Start ur campaign biko, every candidate in d State has started theirs...Akinlade will start his within d next 48hrs...Dapo, ur followers believe so much in u and ur co-travelers...stop depending on Amosun to kick-start it for u...is Osoba not enough?

Like i always said, i am waiting patiently to see how u are going to pull this off without Ibikunle...i know u must be sweating in ur pant right now with what happened in ABJ on Monday...now u go head-to-head with Ladi Adebutu and Kashamu again...oh my God!!! not again... Déjà vu cry

Dream on sir.
Re: Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by humberjade: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2018
afrofaces:

Speaking on the crisis in the APC, Mr Abiodun said it was not unusual for such to happen but expressed optimism that it would soon fade away, as the party has already put a mechanism in place to resolve all differences.

‘’It is not unusual to have internal wrangling. The mechanism has been put in place by the party to resolve all outstanding issues. I am confident that all issues will be resolved. It is just a matter of time as the election draws nearer,” the ruling party’s candidate said.

SOURCE: https://newsacross.com/amosun-will-soon-join-my-campaign-team-dapo-abiodun/

Does dis rectification include u dropping d stolen guber ticket? If not, bear ur cross and shove ur rectification up ur whatever sir.
Re: Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by aolawale025: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2018
As it is, APC and PDP in Ogun have issues.
A third party may just win
Re: Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by ntyce(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2018
humberjade:
Daydreamer osi... grin

Start ur campaign biko, every candidate in d State has started theirs...Akinlade will start his within d next 48hrs...Dapo, ur followers believe so much in u and ur co-travelers...stop depending on Amosun to kick-start it for u...is Osoba not enough?

Like i always said, i am waiting patiently to see how u are going to pull this off without Ibikunle...i know u must be sweating in ur pant right now with what happened in ABJ on Monday...now u go head-to-head with Ladi Adebutu and Kashamu again...oh my God!!! not again... Déjà vu cry

Dream on sir.

It's past 48hrs and the campaign is yet to kick off.
APM is a joke....
Even the so-called contestants know they are there to siphon money....
The election is between APC and ADC....

May the better candidate win
Re: Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun by humberjade: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2018
ntyce:

It's past 48hrs and the campaign is yet to kick off.
APM is a joke....
Even the so-called contestants know they are there to siphon money....
The election is between APC and ADC....

May the better candidate win

You just relax and watch...u can't compare APM with those other parties who got their party primaries sorted out over a month ago...APM just sorted out its own less than 2 weeks ago...they have to map out strategies and form campaign committees...those things take time...what is even complicating things is d quest to fish out moles and make sure they don't sabotage things...that's how real politics is played...not some past failed politicians coming together to claim power with external support.

Now, the question u should be asking yourself is this; why is Dapo Abiodun still waiting for Amosun to lead is campaign despite d fact that Amosun stated without mincing words that he won't be supporting him (except maybe a has a doc, video or audio recording to blackmail him with sha grin)...why is there no single Dapo's political jingle on Radio and TV despite d fact that his campaign committee is all setup weeks ago? Why are d likes of Bankole, GNI and even Paseda (PDP's own is understood because of legal tussle) already airing their jingles while Dapo seems to be confused? Even Olumide Osoba is already running his.

I have discussed with seasoned and unbiased politicians in d State and most of them seem to key with my argument, though with a few differs a little with potential changes in status-quo before March.

I have said it before and i will say it again, Dapo can't win Ogun without Amosun's support...and if Amosun remains in APC and supports Triple A in APM, that means Buhari is aware of his moves...hence, Dapo should not be expecting any Federal might to come win it for him...and the fact that Lado and Buruji will be running campaigns differently on d same platform even complicates things d more for him...he's so screwed. grin

Now, I don't really care who wins it, as far it is a Yewa man...be it ADC o or APM o...it is so okay by me... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Onowu Igbonine Ozua Okoye :leading The Igbos To The Promised Land / Buhari, Atiku Won’t Win 2019 Presidential Election—prophet / Reason Am Boycotting Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.