Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" (43129 Views)

Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut / Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by NONNYG: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
70% of Davido's fame is bought.
From song writing(not a crime though)
to YouTube clicks.
A case of if you can't beat them use tricks.

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by lahlahhh: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2018
I don't know y some people derive joy in pulling people down. I stream Davido's videos everytime am in the office and I know that so many people do that. If u think those views were bought, u have to rethink. And again, if the views were bought? Whose problem is that in as much as he is doing fine.people should also stop comparing these artists cos all of them are doing well in there different spheres.
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

To all this E-Beggars: I wonder why you will subscribe, come online and beg
they are used to it, its in their blood....
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Trustee1: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

But it's childish for davido to blackmail him. Davido should grow up and Nigerians should stop begging hopelessly,get out and work!
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by winj3: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
I am struggling to find 3 Davido songs that I can listen from start to finish!

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2018
bigcee:

stup!d comment.
The guy is write Davido recent song
Wonder woman was produced by Teekay Witty and Teekay Sang the song b4 he sold it to Davido I heard it de one Tk did b4 Davido own and it was exactly the same the lines the verses Davido couldn't remove or add just like that Teekay Sang it
So I was surprised but na Money although it's not a crime

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by xtervaganza(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

knowing Davido, he would have posted the DM.

Don't believe everything from this guy
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by dondavad: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
myners007:
David the buyer
na person wey get money dey buy things.......if you no get money hide your face
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by africandictator(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2018
IamJix:
Upon all the money wet Davido get, single sense no gum him head.
if you get sense you no go type this nonsense imbecilic being
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by africandictator(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Hizzy:

The guy is write Davido recent song
Wonder woman was produced by Teekay Witty and Teekay Sang the song b4 he sold it to Davido I heard it de one Tk did b4 Davido own and it was exactly the same the lines the verses Davido couldn't remove or add just like that Teekay Sang it
So I was surprised but na Money although it's not a crime
teekay witty rarely sings he is a producer so stop spreading lies. He produced bred cumcumber ft Akon and he is my friends uncle
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
africandictator:
teekay witty rarely sings he is a producer so stop spreading lies. He produced bred cumcumber ft Akon and he is my friends uncle
Do u know his studio have u ever been to his studio
Am working with him now
And u said am lying if you know him ask him he will tell you
If I go further he will know am de one
B4 heaven and earth am not lying
What will I gain if I lie
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by africandictator(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Hizzy:

Do u know his studio have u ever been to his studio
Am working with him now
And u said am lying if you know him ask him he will tell you
If I go further he will know am de one
B4 heaven and earth am not lying
What will I gain if I lie
okay
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by OKorowanta: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Starboytwo:
it's completely allowed.....I would too if I got the money....

I can't agree more.so true...
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2018
africandictator:
okay
Thanks
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by rayobaba(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fake like
OKorowanta:

Ogogoro youth,you no like Davido reach me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills / Timi Dakolo Slams APC For Using His Song At Party Convention Without Permission / "God Forbid' - Runtown Rejects A Drawing Of Him By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.