Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" (43141 Views)

Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut / Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Pojomojo: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2018
PICK THE FIRST LETTER OF UR NAME WITH FAITH & IT SHALL COME TO PASS THIS DEC.

A-100m
B-150m
C-200m
D-250m
E -300m
F-350m
G-400m
H-450m
I-500m
J-550m
K-600m
L-650m
M-700m
N-750m
O-800m
P-850m
Q-900m
R-950m
S-300m
T-250m
U-600m
V-500m
W-950m
X-900m
Y-800m
Z-100m

Pls don’t lie.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by letsfarmnigeria: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2018
ONE DAY ONE STORY , ITS A HYPE AND ITS WORKING ALWAYS IN THE NEWS

YOU CAN LEARN FARMING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME WATCH VIDEOS FROM HOW ITS DONE IN THE FARM ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS ALL U NEED DO IS SIMPLY LOG ON TO Letsfarmnigeria..com FOR FREE ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Davide02: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
70% of Davido's fame is bought.
From song writing(not a crime though)
to YouTube clicks.
A case of if you can't beat them use tricks.
He dey buy I'm for your papa hand abi?
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Upon all the money wet Davido get, single sense no gum him head.
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by able20(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Iamicekid:

You be fool, Youtube don release the stream on how it take enter fool, dey beef glory up and down.. even the stupid fool wey write the writeup was later sorry and the bastard shut the hell up, go instagram it’s all there idiot
Panadol for another person headache?
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Iamicekid(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
see as this 1 dey defend and insult person based on another person wey no even know say him exist.... grin
frankmoney:
all this insult , and Davido doesn't know you exist

That’s what’s called real fan love he don’t need to know if I exist, I buy him music on my iPhone and go him shows, I even don buy the ticket for the one on the 27th sef..
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Esteban8(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2018
smh.. when havent eaten n yhu have 2mb nd yhu are jobless then yhu see OBO post=this sh*t
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by mokt(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
This Davido don dey crazy gan this days o. grin
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by bionixs: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:

Ogogoro youth,you no like Davido reach me.
so you like by hating

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Mighti77(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Winning is just a game of Numbers! ....

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by uju22(f): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Nigeria artist should all calm down already, no need replying all negative comment.
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Iamicekid:

That’s what’s called real fan love he don’t need to know if I exist, I buy him music on my iPhone and go him shows, I even don buy the ticket for the one on the 27th sef..
yeah i feel u bro....you can aswell go ahead and suck his dick

4 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Pojomojo:
PICK THE FIRST LETTER OF UR NAME WITH FAITH & IT SHALL COME TO PASS THIS DEC.

A-100m
B-150m
C-200m
D-250m
E -300m
F-350m
G-400m
H-450m
I-500m
J-550m
K-600m
L-650m
M-700m
N-750m
O-800m
P-850m
Q-900m
R-950m
S-300m
T-250m
U-600m
V-500m
W-950m
X-900m
Y-800m
Z-100m

Pls don’t lie.
V
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by frankmoney(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Iamicekid:

lmao no be only fan love grin
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Starboytwo(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
to YouTube clicks.
it's completely allowed.....I would too if I got the money....
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by ednut1(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
IamD18:
These celebrities and their threatening tactics.

The Davido we know will not hesitate to leak their chats if she'd begged him money.

He's so childish enough to leak it. But since he couldn't but to seek permission from her, means she has never begged him money before.

Celebrities should learn how to handle negative comments.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Argue with reasons. Davido have made it. Hate it or love it. Find ur way
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by damolapigin31(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
stupid comment indeed
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by donbenie(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
to YouTube clicks.
Nonsense,so what are you waiting for to buy your own fame? Abi you no get two hands and a head like him?
Bad belle.. shocked
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by R0ckefeller: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
to YouTube clicks.
thats the case of you use what you have to get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by femi4: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Wrong caption. The fan actually said that Yemi Alade with most viewed video by a female artists yet Tiwa Salvage remains no1 African queen. Same applies to Davido and wizkid
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:
to YouTube clicks.

It seems you're still in 1995 Oga wake up this is 2018,most of the foreign songs you dance to where not written by the singers.

Concerning YouTube trick those bloggers posting nonsense up and down do worst.

For saying Davido's fame is bought shows you don't know what money can do, money will take you places, money will give you all the advantage.

So if you no get money no hide your face ooo, show your face make Davido help you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by ksbusari(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
why am I tinking the wombless girl replied that comment, cos that afonja ritualist is not this nice
You these pple av problem with the word 'afonja' stupid Biafrans. that's Ur cup of tea. u will soon vanish and u will of no use.
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by idonhammer: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
Your comment shows how frustrated you are..please go and make money and stop hating.

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by mightyhazell: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Christmas
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by mightyhazell: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
OKorowanta:

Ogogoro youth,you no like Davido reach me.
so wet in come make u feel say others no like am as u like am? Abi na only u dey like better things? Wen make u reason say he dey buy likes
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Show us the DM, na too much mouth jooo
Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by lahlahhh: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2018
I don't know y women people derive joy in pulling people down. I stream Davido's videos everytime am in the office and I know that so many people do that. If u think those views were bought, u have to rethink. And again, if the views were bought? Whose problem is that in as much as he is doing fine.people should also stop comparing these artists cos all of them are doing well in there different spheres.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" by Nature8(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Nigga has being begging behind

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / "God Forbid' - Runtown Rejects A Drawing Of Him By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.