Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar (37313 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by henrydadon(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2018
any thing to trend
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Hiploko(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2018
ThankYouGod:
As long as he is not using human beings, no wahala.
G alert
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Samirana360(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2018
bedspread:
Totally Diaibolic, Unscriptural and Unholy!

Citizens should be careful where they go in the Name of Religion...
what if God had ministered to him?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by frozen70(f): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmm
He wants to take control of the bad news that have been coming from that state of recent
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Esteban8(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2018
this bros dn use those members destiny finish

1 Like

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Spatta: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2018
It looks to me like a man saying, I am just Let loosed, and the posters behind him like, i know these pastors too, we belong in the same cults

By their fruits......

1 Like

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Jonadull: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
That is certainly not Christianity !
So what is it? Buddhism?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Oweku: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Scam pastor..
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by lexy2014: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
bedspread:

Do u think people really care these days?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Only in Igbo land..

Igbo amaka
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by agarawu23(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2018
At least candle manufacturers will hail him for patronizing them. Fake people everywhere
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Gmanita: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2018
we dont have to judge because the great judge is still watching ...God have mercy!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by PapaAdanna: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2018
He even has the pictures of his colleagues on the ALTER. Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2018
This one na BIG THIEF
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Mariangeles(f): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Jonathan:

So what is it? Buddhism?
You can call it whatever you want...all I know is I don't recognize as Christianity period !
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Firgemachar: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Herbalists have now turned pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Jonadull: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
You can call it whatever you want...all I know is I don't recognize as Christianity period !
Your opinion doesn’t change the fact

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by EClassicgold(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Leave ham alone make he burn him own enterprise everywhere full of fake prophets
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Charly68: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2018
May God deliver from the hands of these magicians using the name of God to dupe gullible people
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by onlineprophet: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Those of you shouting its unscriptorial and unholy should quote where red candles were condemn in the bible
No abuses please
Na question I ask

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Mariangeles(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Jonathan:

Your opinion doesn’t change the fact
...and the fact does not change the TRUTH!
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Jonadull: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
...and the fact does not change the TRUTH!
This still doesn’t change the fact . Does it?
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by zone51: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Is that not RCCG band on his wrist?
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by simplesearch: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Dude is Deceived, Diabolical and Deluded. He's is in the community of false apostles and deceitful workers who camouflage as real servant of God, by their fruit you shall know them, but gullible one's will still crawl there for solution even at the tick of the night when the solution provider himself is on his way to spiritual perdition.
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Diamond23(f): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
The second picture looks like gateway to HELL sad
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2018
bedspread:

was in this guys church for a friends wedding cold catch my body.. could not stay i just respect myself go outside....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Truefaith: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
There is nothing special about this 'pastor'.

They are all WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING.

Check the teachings of EVERYONE depicted on the wall of his 'church'.

They all teach the same thing.

They all work for the prince of darkness, not the Lord Jesus Christ.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar by Happyfela(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Obviously a scammer,Jehovah Sharp Sharp
3 boys in the area responded, Building almost Completed....He is getting Paid

All this pastor wey dey collect Level from Baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.