Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement (29809 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by tfelicityk(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is this ego? Well, what is the distance of the Chevy estate to yebaleft? Emmanuel should be taken there for proper check up... Show mercy don't charge him to court oooooo...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Dedetwo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Crimecity:

A baby is lucky to escape unscathed, today, as footballer Emenike went berserk and smashed her moms car glass in Lekki, Lagos.

According to reports, the mom, identified as Victoria, and her sister had gone to Chevy View Estate for house hunting. Trouble, however, started when they were leaving.

It was gathered that, due to Victoria’s unfamiliarity with the terrain, she took a route meant for car entering the estate, thus obstructing people.

However, when she and her sister were trying to resolve the issue with the estate’s security guards, footballer Emenike alighted from his car and started banging on their car to move out of the way.

He later went ahead to break their car glass, without regard to the baby inside the car. After breaking the glass, he was quoted as saying: “I’m Emmanuel Emenike. I live here.” Watch The Video Below...

https://zenithnaija.com/emmanuel-emenike-attacks-single-yoruba-mom-in-lagos-after-a-disagreement/

First, there is no woman who is a 'Single mum". It is arrant idiocy to refer to unwedded lady who gave to a child or children as a single mother. If she is a divorcee, unwedded or gave birth while still at her parent's house, it must be more appropriately addressed than the foolish "single mother" crap. In addition, she was so idiotic to drive on the wrong side of the road or wrong way and still had the time to engage the facility management on settling the matter without turning her car around in order to head toward the right direction. One wonders who the hell that gave her a license to drive a vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by kense88: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by gbishman: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's what happens when an illiterate and uncivilised human being becomes empowered
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by baysol: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
bedspread:
Emenike should rounded up and should be made to do the needful! The fact that you are Emenike does not mean you should Delete your number 6!

However The single Yoruba Mom should be careful with her mouth! You don't need to answer or insult Him! Just Ensure he gets ur glass fixed!
All these nonentities from the east must be sent back to alapotopoto. We don't need them in our abode.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by femi4: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Expired footballer grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Dedetwo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
unite4real:

What has YORUBA got to do with the fact that he shattered a woman's car screen with baby inside. Why yoruba in the post

A baby inside a car does not absolve a fool from correction.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by femi4: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
RanayP:
No picture or video proof undecided
click on the link, no be every time we go dey spoon feed you
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Pidginwhisper: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
MrImole:
Nonsense...

This news is only here because it is Emenike, would she had made a fuss about this if it were to be someone else(unpopular person)?

I will persuade everyone from judging the man until they hear his side of the story.

Stop playing the "Goliath and David" card...
How u take know say she sabi who Emenike be? Apart from the idiot shouting "I'm Emmanuel Emenike" does being Emenike give him the license to constitute public nuisance? ?? Some ppl go just dey talk out of turn.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by sonofanarchy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
naijaboiy:
Only on Nairaland will mods push threads to front page without pictorial or video evidence to back up the news.

So readers are meant to just read and imagine the scenario in their head abi? Mtcheew. I wonder how many fake news have been spread on this forum with such unprofessional way of collating information. undecided
don't you have mb to watch a 10sec video? nawa oh..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by 12345baba(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol@ expired footballer
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kobicove:
Why the emphasis on the fact that she's a single mum? undecided
She might even b a single mum after all
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
dominique:
If this was exactly how it happened then he must pay for damages. The little baby could have been hurt by his breaking of glass. I hope he doesn't exhibit such violent behaviour at home with his wife and daughter.
Sure, he thinks because he has money, then he should behave anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Otunski: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Emenike again? This guy is always in the news for negative and bad reasons. He needs to work on his ego. He's too arrogant.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by badesco(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Show of shame and mere publicity stunt that will not do him good but damage to his credibility. He should be arrested and made to apologize and pay for the broken glass.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Dedetwo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
baysol:

All these nonentities from the east must be sent back to alapotopoto. We don't need them in our abode.

I guess the nonentity in this picture is a dumbass whom the article called "single mother or mum", does not understand the flow of traffic and was unable to know correct side of road to ply. Who gave this nonentity the license to operate a vehicle? It appears the article painted the correct imbecilities from the west because the place of the scene and people involved lived in the west. No moronic slowpoke drives on the wrong side of road in the east.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by kingkuntaval: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
How many persons did he beat when he was in London (West Ham). Na when dem come back house, everybody go dey form Hercules.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Nklarry: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
When someone is a fool,u need not to be told.can he try that overseas?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by victorazyvictor(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
No matter how much money you have, you can never buy class .

Once a thug, always a thug ! angry

And

You can only take monkey out of bush but you can't take bush out of monkey.

He is lucky is in Nigeria, kai! angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by InvertedHammer: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
/
The story is too simple to be true.

Isn't that how Gideon Okeke played the victim until the video surfaced online?

She took the wrong way. She was trying to resolve it. Emenike came and smashed her window. Yeah right.

/

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by stuffs4me(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
I can't judge until i hear the other side of the story
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by zanogo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dedetwo:

I guess the nonentity in this picture is a dumbass whom the article called "single mother or mum", does not understand the flow of traffic and was unable to know correct side of road to ply. Who gave this nonentity the license to operate a vehicle? It appears the article painted the correct imbecilities from the west because the place of the scene and people involved lived in the west. No moronic slowpoke drives on the wrong side of road in the east.
keep shut!!! i know your selective amnesia wont let you put any blame on that uneducated footballer, whose I.Q is less than a tropical rain forest animal, an ignorant man from the east is a time bomb, is this not the same man that said fans can racially abuse him, so far he is making his money, he even called himself " rich monkey", if a person can have a shallow impression about himself because of money, then he can just do anything
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Rextizzle(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Common Emenike dey shout like this...Wetin make Messi or Ronaldo shout when obstructed? Useless flat headed OSU.

Chiamaka the love of my life. I will love you for eternity.
That same common emenike will feed your lineage. cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by BluntBoy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nonsense!! So because he is Emenike, he must damage other peoples' properties without regards even for an innocent child?

So, what will happen if he is Buhari, he will set the car ablaze
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by BluntBoy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
The story is too simple to be true.

Isn't that how Gideon Okeke played the victim until the video surfaced online?

She took the wrong way. She was trying to resolve it. Emenike came and smashed her window. Yeah right.

/

Really? So a video has exposed Okeke's nyash shocked
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Naijaphobia(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
That same common emenike will feed your lineage. cheesy

I guess your current status is the peak of poverty.You're a low-life hungry and angry empty skull. Anofia! Onyiochi! Omoale jati jati!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by Rextizzle(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Naijaphobia:

I guess your current status is the peak of poverty.You're a low-life hungry and angry empty skull. Anofia! Onyiochi! Omoale jati jati!
I can feed your lineages until the end of the world, now Bleep off son!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Allegedly Attacks Single Mom In Lagos After A Disagreement by chemicool: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
bedspread:
Emenike should rounded up and should be made to do the needful! The fact that you are Emenike does not mean you should Delete your number 6!

However The single Yoruba Mom should be careful with her mouth! You don't need to answer or insult Him! Just Ensure he gets ur glass fixed!

What did you mean by "The single Yoruba mum"? You are mad!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Takes Final Decision To Sell Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang / Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) / Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.