Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors (21733 Views)

Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President / I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by AntiWailer: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2018
she is a living witness
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by notoriousbabe: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2018
So I will carry this virginity of mine into 2019 again?
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by DonDraper66: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
Banky w will never go unpunished for destroying his wife's womb, now she is wombless for life
my people perish due to lack of knowledge. watch ur utterance
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Yoighaman(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2018
....but she just said the plain truth.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Apina(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2018
You cannot wear gucci everyday all in the name of promoting one yeye life and later come and beg online for medical bills undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by 12345baba(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Has a point though
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by Dedetwo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
sexymoma:
Please help me tell nkechi blessing nd anita joseph that they aren't adding value to anybody's life
i haven't even seen any of their movies..
nkechi will come to instagram be doing fake give aways
anita will be flaunting wrinkled boots
these two i just unfollow dem, they are not adding value at all.
nkechi will be using swear words to her followers, dem go still dey tell am say we love you..
Nigerians not only lick politicians ass, they also make these yeyebrities feel stupidly important
They live fake life cos some Nigerians are so gullible.

I bet if you had half an ass as Anita, you will be on a flaunting podium.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by sexymoma(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dedetwo:

I bet if you had half an ass as Anita, you will be on a flaunting podium.
help me tell her, it's when the rain stops dripping, then you'll know umbrella is an overload.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by obailala(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
As much as the typical judgmental Nigerian mind wouldn't have room to understand what she's said, what she has said makes sense.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by midehcreeb: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
obailala:
As much as the typical judgmental Nigerian mind wouldn't have room to understand what she's said, what she has said makes sense.

Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by sulakishop(m): 2:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Àwọn olosho ọmọ
Re: Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors by midehcreeb: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
sulakishop:
Àwọn olosho ọmọ
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naeto C Celebrates His Wife, Nicole On 34th Birthday (Pix) / Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In New Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.