Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Do You Believe I Am Hugely Welcomed By Black People In Real Life ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe I Am Hugely Welcomed By Black People In Real Life ? (474 Views)

Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe I Am Hugely Welcomed By Black People In Real Life ? by ugandalady: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2018
this ID as well as some others, could be one of my masks. since i have worn many masks of old, i can hardly tell, which mask is my real face. maybe none of them .

in real life, i am indeed a manager of a department, in charge of dozens of black employess, who would reverentially but sincerely say Good Morning to me everyday !

some nigerian staff from the other departments sometimes even tried to invite me to be the mediator , solving the problems between their superintendent and them.

i am totally color-blind, race-blind. Guess that is the most outstanding reason why i am so respected in this company i serve , which consists of 500 employess, foreign and local.

i can speak languages from several countries. COSMOPLITAN is my another name. although i am not a caucasian, i look like a person who has been brought up in a middle-class family, by the worldwide standard, and who has been educated in high-school as well as university where you may find people of all sorts of complexions.

however, deep down in my heart, there is a titillating voice, which i could hear rather clear , though not loud or firm, at nights serene and quiet : that dick is big ! try , try to go the other extremity.

remember i have read an article by an african american, who said : if you (white people) keep complaining how terrible white race have been to colored people and how vicous white people are, you will be the vicious awkawd and weird one yourself, in the eyes of coloerd people.
Re: Do You Believe I Am Hugely Welcomed By Black People In Real Life ? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
ugandalady:
this ID as well as some others, could be one of my masks. since i have worn many masks of old, i can hardly tell, which mask is my real face. maybe none of them .

in real life, i am indeed a manager of a department, in charge of dozens of black employess, who would reverentially but sincerely say Good Morning to me everyday !

some nigerian staff from the other departments sometimes even tried to invite me to be the mediator , solving the problems between their superintendent and them.

i am totally color-blind, race-blind. Guess that is the most outstanding reason why i am so respected in this company i serve , which consists of 500 employess, foreign and local.

i can speak languages from several countries. COSMOPLITAN is my another name. although i am not a caucasian, i look like a person who has been brought up in a middle-class family, by the worldwide standard, and who has been educated in high-school as well as university where you may find people of all sorts of complexions.

however, deep down in my heart, there is a titillating voice, which i could hear rather clear , though not loud or firm, at nights serene and quiet : that dick is big ! try , try to go the other extremity.

remember i have read an article by an african american, who said : if you (white people) keep complaining how terrible white race have been to colored people and how vicous white people are, you will be the vicious awkawd and weird one yourself, in the eyes of coloerd people.

I just think it'll be really nice to take you to cloud 9 with my tongue

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Man That Women Love / It's Okay To Go Out Single / Western Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.