Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais (3219 Views)

President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme / Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power / #ExperienceNPowerNG With Mrs Maryam Uwais Special Adviser to the president. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by KUNZEH(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rmusty:
Hello npower, may God bless you guys for the good work. I read it that diamond bank has been acquired by access bank, hope this won't affect those using diamond accounts for their monthly stipend? Pls answer ASAP. I'm scared
Npower should answer this question abeg we plenty wey we dey use diamond bank o
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
SmilingMary:

Thanks for the response, but same o same, no text message, no mail either (inbox and spam)

Try again using a different browser, chrome browser most likely.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
KUNZEH:

Npower should answer this question abeg we plenty wey we dey use diamond bank o
You would receive your stipend normally.

No need to panic
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rmusty:
Hello npower, may God bless you guys for the good work. I read it that diamond bank has been acquired by access bank, hope this won't affect those using diamond accounts for their monthly stipend? Pls answer ASAP. I'm scared

It won't affect your payment
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by citas(f): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Please npower team, I've not been paid since August that I've been enrolled and I've complained but nothing have been done about it, in short I'm tired of complaining.
Pls kindly do something about it.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
citas:
Please npower team, I've not been paid since August that I've been enrolled and I've complained but nothing have been done about it, in short I'm tired of complaining.
Pls kindly do something about it.

Okay noted. We are going to work on it as soon as possible.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by foliade(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
npowerng:

Noted, we are working to resolve this issue.

Kindly remain patient
Have same issue with you
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
foliade:

Am having Same issue with you

This is due to the late entry of your deployment letter from your state.

We are working to resolve it.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by foliade(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
npowerng:

Alright,thank you
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
npowerng:

pls npowerng, I received a text to write a that I v been selected to write a screening test under n-creative. I just want to know if it's for real. although v written d test
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
npowerng:

Hello,

Kindly be informed that you have been selected to take the N-Tech Creative test.

To get started, click http://npvnscreening.npvn.ng input your phone number and select the Category that interests you to take the test.

Stay N-powered.

Pls I need ur reply. Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by ollysum: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Npower please do something to people like me who choose union bank, I have not received a penny since august while my other colleague in the same ppa have received his, I have called customer service countless times. From Nsukka Enugu State. Please Biko this is a merry season
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by demolinka(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Npower please when will the 2018 registration commence?

npowerng:

Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by DAHWAH007(m): 4:17am On Dec 23, 2018
@npowerng
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
foliade:

Am having Same issue with you
I am starting to give up...
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by foliade(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2018
iLUMeN8:

I am starting to give up...
Even me too,just imagine among my colleagues in the same ppa they have all received their stipends from August till date I am only the one yet to receive a dime since August it is not funny at all o.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by KesterEfosa: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2018
npowerng:

HI admin. My profile was showing enrolled even before I uploaded my letter and id yesterday. What does this indicate?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018

Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by MYBUSINESSARENA: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
GOOD DAY NPOWER, WHEN I TAUGHT ITS OVER LUCK SMILE ON ME FROM NPOWER, BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY STIPENDS AND MY STATUS INDICATE ENROLLED WHILE EVERY DETAILS ARE OK. NPOWER ID: NPVN-2017-0032000, BATCH 2, NTEACH.
I HAVE SENT MAIL YET TO RECEIVE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT.[quote author=npowerng post=73840075]

Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2018

Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by immaq8(f): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2019
npowerng:

Happy Birthday to the Special Adviser to the President on the Social Investment Programmes, Mrs. Maryam Uwais.
pls Sir when is the 2019 application portal will open?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2019
iLUMeN8:

I have no choice! Truth is I am starting to give up!

Don't panic, cause we are here to help you

How may I help you, sir
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2019
immaq8:
pls Sir when is the 2019 application portal will open?

Kindly stay tuned to the official N-Power social media platforms for more information and latest updates
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2019
MYBUSINESSARENA:
GOOD DAY NPOWER, WHEN I TAUGHT ITS OVER LUCK SMILE ON ME FROM NPOWER, BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY STIPENDS AND MY STATUS INDICATE ENROLLED WHILE EVERY DETAILS ARE OK. NPOWER ID: NPVN-2017-0032000, BATCH 2, NTEACH.
I HAVE SENT MAIL YET TO RECEIVE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

This is due to the late entry of your deployment letter from your state, we are working to resolve it.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2019
foliade:

Even me too,just imagine among my colleagues in the same ppa they have all received their stipends from August till date I am only the one yet to receive a dime since August it is not funny at all o.

What is your npvn profile showing
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2019
DAHWAH007:
@npowerng kindly assist on my situation.

I am a volunteer for the Npower Agro from Sabon-gari local government in kaduna.

My status has not changed from Onborded to ENROLLED yet even after uploading my deployment letter.

NPVN/2017/123760

Thank you as you look into this

After proper verification, you would be enrolled

Please be patient
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by foliade(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2019
npowerng:

What is your npvn profile showing
Enrolled.
I have been enrolled since 9th of October 2018.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2019
demolinka:
Npower please when will the 2018 registration commence?

Kindly stay tuned to the official Npower social media channels for latest updates and more information

NLNG Graduate Trainee 2023 Recruitment / Contract Job In Jumia.order Process And Dispatch. For 2 Monthry 40k.... / Nigerian Customs