Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais (3215 Views)

President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme / Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power / #ExperienceNPowerNG With Mrs Maryam Uwais Special Adviser to the president. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
iLUMeN8:

It is really frustrating! I don't know what else to do but pray. I just hope something happens at the end of January.

The delay in payment is due to the late entry of your deployment letter
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by Omofoyewa14: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
foliade:

Enrolled.
I have been enrolled since 9th of October 2018.
PLEASE AM NEW TO THE NPOWER FORUM, CAN HELP OUT CAUSE AM YET TO RECEIVE ANY STIPEND SINCE I HAVE BEEN ENROLLED
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
KesterEfosa:

HI admin. My profile was showing enrolled even before I uploaded my letter and id yesterday. What does this indicate?

Kindly upload your deployment letter. You would be notified when it has been verified
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omofoyewa14:

PLEASE AM NEW TO THE NPOWER FORUM, CAN HELP OUT CAUSE AM YET TO RECEIVE ANY STIPEND SINCE I HAVE BEEN ENROLLED

Kindly send us your phone number, thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
foliade:

Enrolled.
I have been enrolled since 9th of October 2018.

What state?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by foliade(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
npowerng:

What state?
Kaduna state
This is my phone number 08038658942
Nteach
Sabongari Lga
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
foliade:

Kaduna state
This is my phone number 08038658942
Nteach
Sabongari Lga

Delay in your payment is due to the late entry in your deployment from your state.

Please be patient as we are working to resolve this issue
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by foliade(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
npowerng:

Delay in your payment is due to the late entry in your deployment from your state.

Please be patient as we are working to resolve this issue
Alright.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2019
SmilingMary:

Thanks for the response, but same o same, no text message, no mail either (inbox and spam)

Kindly try using another browser or another device
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by citas(f): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Npower team after all my complaints got December stipend, thank you. But I hope something will be done about my August to November stipends too?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2019
citas:
Npower team after all my complaints got December stipend, thank you. But I hope something will be done about my August to November stipends too?

Your welcome.

smiley

Backlogs are paid in batches
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by DAHWAH007(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=npowerng post=74404968]

After proper verification, you would be enrolled

Please be
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2019
DAHWAH007:

Good morning @npowerng,
Thank you for your continued assistance here.

I have been enrolled and have received payment for only January 2019.

I'm yet to receive all backlogs from August to December.

Kindly assist.

NAgro.... Sabongari LGA........Kaduna state

NPVN/2017/123760

Thank you.

When did you start working?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by npowerng: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2019
iLUMeN8:

Kindly ask your question, sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
When did you start working?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Special Adviser To The President On NSIP Mrs.maryam Uwais by iLUMeN8(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
npowerng:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Please Help! I Am In A Dilemma / Interview At Ceoafrica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.