Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Wnt To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wnt To Settle Down (347 Views)

Wud U Still Wnt 2 Make It 2 Heaven If U Found Out Sex Is Allowed In Hell? / How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� / Btwen Dis 3 Categories Of Men Nd Women, Which One Would U Wnt To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wnt To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2018
pls house i want u guys to help me just pls, i have this girlfriend frm the north central nd me,in abuja i'm the 1st child of our extended family,26,i had a job sumtym ago lost but she stil stick around.. but i'm hopin to hv here in abuja or either i go to her place my own is that i want to settle down. I need ur advice pls.
Re: I Wnt To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Just do it. Anything your eye see, take am like that.
Re: I Wnt To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2018
I do not wish to discourage you from getting married because it's always a good thing when one finds a wife, but I sincerely hope it's not the girl putting you under pressure to marry her.

At 26, you're still a very young man and if you're older than her, it means you both still have time to develop your careers and increase your earning potentials.

The Nigerian environment today is all about cash, if you go into marriage with an empty pocket, the love may turn sour and the same lady forcing u to marry her would start admiring richer guys outside.

All the same, I am not God to determine the future, pray about it and ask your parents for wisdom.
Re: I Wnt To Settle Down by Jayslicky: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Though I really didn't understand what you were explaining, I think you should go to see her parents so they would know you're fiance, do it quickly before another man takes your place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up To Marriage / Recommend Cheap Hotel In lekki / Nigeria's Best Trap Music Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.