Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (22455 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by notoriousbabe: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
APC when you have nothing to offer, you play the card of ethnic sentiment on the mind of the ignorant!!!

Why not lay emphasis on what a whole royal father said

Anyways we ALL know that aside rigging APC cannot win any election irrespective of these their dirty games!
why are you looking at me?have you not sin an oyinbo before? tongue
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by KingThreatzz: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Jimi Agbaje and Atiku are very unintelligent to bank on Igbo votes.
The 2011 and 2015 elections were determined by Yoruba votes.
If Atiku really wanted to win the elections, he should have gotten a Yoruba running mate. But no, I dont blame him. PDP is a majority Igbo party now

10 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by simplycarro: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
All these yorubas spewing rubbish, we will still test our popularity in the field.

Lol!! Which popularity? If you really want to test your popularity, you all should queue up behind apga..the Igbo party

9 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Dpharisee: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2018
seunmsg:
I saw the tweet earlier today and concluded Jimi Agbaje is not a serious candidate. How can pandering to Igbo voters be his major strategy every election year?

The campaign in Lagos is going on smoothly so far so good without any religious or ethnic coloration but Jimi who most people thought would lead an issue based campaign decided to make it an ethnic affair. Now, he has lost the votes of neutral Yoruba voters who were not so keen on voting for the APC candidate. The election is over for JK already.

You carefully avoided the part on His Royal Lowness Oba Lagoon sad
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by kmaster007: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2018
for ur case
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Okoyeebos: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
All these yorubas spewing rubbish, we will still test our popularity in the field.

Igbos don't vote.

They are cowards who run away during elections.

12 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Brugo(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Don't mind those morons their fickle emotions is very easy to fvck with that's why politicians keep taking advantage of them and giving them nothing back in return.

cheesy Too fickle and too petty that’s why they are the butt of every joke in Nigerian politics grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Although Igbos can't be lagos governor till 2030 but I believe we have to right to include Lagos from the existing states I considered Igbo territories, eg. Abia anambra imo ebonyi enugu part of delta state rivers state and part of akwa ibom of which people like me can fight and die for.. But Mr Jimi is trying to push that date to 2040. We won't take it and he must be stopped.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Lordofthewest(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2018
When elections start in Lagos and all the agberos come out and start displaying guns those flatheaded cowards will start looking for the next ifesinachi bus to the potopoto caliphate, the broke ones among them will be hiding under their beds when shooting starts na to dey make noise online them sabi.
Okoyeebos:

Igbos don't vote.

6 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by martinif: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Don't be a hypocrite, every truthful person living in this Lagos State knows that what JK said is the Gospel truth, they say truth is better. butter that is the only thing that can set us free. JK-FREEDOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by seunmsg(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Dpharisee:

We addressed the issue four years ago. There was no reason for Jimi Agbaje to resurrect it again.

4 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by olajide8(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
On Lagos and the Igbos: The narrative that Lagos dislikes the Igbos is extremely false.

Oh yes, Lagos does not dislike the Igbos, your political establishment does. The royal utterance of 2015 is still fresh on the mind of the entire electorate.

lalasticlala Mynd44

This is the same reason why he lost in 2015, and he is going to loose again- a supposed yoruba man - the most liberal minded tribe in nigeria, selling ethnic jingoism to lagosians and other people living in lagos *HA* shame - well, so they don't say I am rude, I will not say what is in my mind- but sir, you may need to drive along ikorodu road pass jibowu under bridge and do as if you are going to ebutte meta, along the road there is this long fence- sky blue colour, the gate is facing ojuelegba link road they call that place yaba left- even if it is paracetamol they need to prescribe for you- though we know you are a pharmacist and you may challenge it- but you need it -

9 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2018
I do not like APC and their propaganda and poor governance, but stirring ethnic brouhaha is not necessary at a point when the polity is getting heated rapidly. With elections months away.

Very unfortunate. Agbaje should quickly rescind it and apologise.

1 Like

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by DMerciful(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2018
See them! looking so excuse not to vote for JK. As if they want to vote for him before! When Bubu divided the country to 97% and 5%, did the muntullas stop supporting Bubu? When he said that dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood, did these muntullas stooped supporting him?
Looking for excuse to deny JK and even the ambode you supported, are you not vilifying him now cos Tinubu asked you to....yeye dey smell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Paulancebay(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2018
U are too weak in mind to decode that the tweet was misinterpreted, read it again, or u ask someone else to explain it to u!
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Btruth: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Very stupid thing for Agbaje to have done. You don't gain popularity by been sentimental with unnecessary & emotional words.

8 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by danemenike: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Jimi you shouldn't have said this
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by DMerciful(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Do not delude yourself, the reason he lost was becos Tinubu did not endorsed him! same thing happened to Ambode becos Tinubu did not endorsed him. You are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things!
olajide8:

This is the same reason why he lost in 2015, and he is going to loose again- a supposed yoruba man - the most liberal minded tribe in nigeria, selling ethnic jingoism to lagosians and other people living in lagos *HA* shame - well, so they don't say I am rude, I will not say what is in my mind- but sir, you may need to drive along ikorodu road pass jibowu under bridge and do as if you are going to ebutte meta, along the road there is this long fence- sky blue colour, the gate is facing ojuelegba link road they call that place yaba left- even if it is paracetamol they need to prescribe for you- though we know you are a pharmacist and you may challenge it- but you need it -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by danot1030: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
I used to think that Jimi Agbaje is smarter than this, this is desperation gone too far.

5 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Alexis11: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Good luck! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Igbos don't vote.

OK we don't vote...

Next.

1 Like

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by kbbanj10(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Stop weed they will not hear. Mr JK is high mhen

6 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
simplycarro:

Lol!! Which popularity? If you really want to test your popularity, you all should queue up behind apga..the Igbo party

You should worry about apga...is our business not yours.

Or u don't know the meaning of mind your business.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Omeokachie: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
All the movie that hailed the corrupt ex-policeman are here advising Jimi.

BMC will never cease to amaze me.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Goke7: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Dpharisee:

Has the oba said anything again this time around, jimi is just childish jare
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Goke7: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Although Igbos can't be lagos governor till 2030 but I believe we have to right to include Lagos from the existing states I considered Igbo territories, eg. Abia anambra imo ebonyi enugu part of delta state rivers state and part of akwa ibom of which people like me can fight and die for.. But Mr Jimi is trying to push that date to 2040. We won't take it and he must be stopped.

No don't stop him. Let him continue
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Corrinthians(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Agbaje just drove the last nail into his coffin. cheesy

This strategy didn't work in 2015, what makes him think it will now?

7 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Melian(f): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2018
I don't know if apc hates igbos in lagos and I couldn't care less. All I know is I HATE igbos.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2018
zlantanfan:
You know you have lost when an opposition that ought to have a baggage of new fresh perspective to present start playing tribal politics.

PDP would never have sense that this card would always backfire, jimmy needs to ask himself where the billions of Igbo's votes he has been serially getting has taken him to.

This attempt to please strangers and spite your people would hunt you again as usual
speaking out against injustice done to strangers is not spiting your own people in humans world but I know you guys will hate him because he is speaking out against allege injustice
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Corrinthians(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Corrinhtians Seugnmsg Kahval Mobdath

Come and carry your customer grin
Agbaje is an incorrigible dolt honestly. I can't even wrap my head around his reason for this stupid utterance. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Scetrocom: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2018
I'm not surprised by jimi's utterance because I have never expected good thing to come out of his Nazareth. can Mr jimi tell us any yoruba man or woman that has ever contested for any political office, or ever appointed into any meaningful political office in the whole of IBO land since the inception of this country. Anyway, the bastard has identified himself.

9 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Goke7: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Melian:
I don't know if apc hates igbos in lagos and I couldn't care less. All I know is I HATE igbos.

Hey stop it stop it o,no need for hate. Politics is a game of numbers and if you get more numbers you win

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bolanle Ambode Presents Ramadan Gifts By Aisha Buhari In Lagos / Adams Oshiomhole Poses With Mike Ozekhome & Family In Abuja (Photos) / No 5 Million Votes For Buhari In Kano - PDP Mock APC, Buhari For Renting Crowds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.