Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (22454 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by KaptainAfrika: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Jimi Agbaje....the Totenham of Lagos politics.

3 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Earthbound:
Uncle Jimi, I know you will still try again in 2023.

That his chemist money must finish
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by modath(f): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Cor
Se Kah Mo

Come and carry your customer grin

A don taya for boda Jimi mata... leap year customer. embarassed

1 Like

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by olajide8(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
DMerciful:
Do not delude yourself, the reason he lost was becos Tinubu did not endorsed him! same thing happened to Ambode becos Tinubu did not endorsed him. You are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things!

What you dont know you don't know - this ethnic card is what infuriated a lot of people take it or leave it

Why do you think ambode had to go on a vote currying mission to ladipo and lagos island to appeal to the same igbo's and he had to slightly distance himself from BAT and Oba of lagos- who was forced to come out and retract his position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by martinif: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Jimi Agbaje and Atiku are very unintelligent to bank on Igbo votes.
The 2011 and 2015 elections were determined by Yoruba votes.
If Atiku really wanted to win the elections, he should have gotten a Yoruba running mate. But no, I dont blame him. PDP is a majority Igbo party now
2015 Election Result by Geopolitical Zones.
SW SE
Buhari -2433193- 198248 =2631441
Jonathan-1821416-2464906=4286322

Igbos/South-South have a good percentage of votes in the south-west, Buhari won the 2015 elections because of votes from the north. Don't deceive thyself.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by simplycarro: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You should worry about apga...is our business not yours.

Or u don't know the meaning of mind your business.

So what is your business with Jimi and Sanwo in Lagos from Abakaliki?

Useless unfocused people

2 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by simplycarro: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2018
martinif:

2015 Election Result by Geopolitical Zones.
SW SE
Buhari -2433193- 198248 =2631441
Jonathan-1821416-2464906=4286322

Igbos/South-South have a good percentage of votes in the south-west, Buhari won the 2015 elections because of votes from the north. Don't deceive thyself.

So the votes gathered by PDP in SW is mainly by Igbos?? The votes of those induced with dollars and the OPC members induced with pipeline protection is what?

The true strength of Igbo votes is whatever APGA got as votes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by cyprex: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2018
I can't believe a person intending to be governor could be this divisive.
Biko nu Nd'Igbo, let us be weary of such man that could betray his mother just for your votes.

Jimi Agbaje has just lost another Igbo voter.

3 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by MadamExcellency: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Most comments on Twitter and here are truly stupid and inflammatory.

These tribalists and bigots never cared to address his comment to condemn the hate speech Akiolu made in 2015.

The Akiolu's statement was made on behalf of APC, yet APC didn't care to condemn Akiolu with the most strongest terms rather will bounce on any Yoruba who sees the hate and bigoted speech for what it is.

Bunch of clannish hypocrites.

I don't believe there is a difference between these candidates in Lagos State accept the colonial influence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nasir123(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2018
PassingShot:
Foolish man

A very Stupid man.

4 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by saintandsinnerz: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2018
seunmsg:
I saw the tweet earlier today and concluded Jimi Agbaje is not a serious candidate. How can pandering to Igbo voters be his major strategy every election year?

The campaign in Lagos is going on smoothly so far so good without any religious or ethnic coloration but Jimi who most people thought would lead an issue based campaign decided to make it an ethnic affair. Now, he has lost the votes of neutral Yoruba voters who were not so keen on voting for the APC candidate. The election is over for JK already.
Mr man shut up and stop being a hypocrite and a chameleon at the same time. When has the Yorubas voted against the wishes of Tinubu?
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by gudugudumeje: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Jimi Agbaje misfires. What a terrible mistake he is making. To whip Igbo sentiment to win Lagos state is for him to sell out his birth rights...Such rough tackles made him lose in 2015...He should expect to losd again as the large,block Yoruba votes are what he will now lose; when it is what he shoul break now...

5 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Ziggylady(f): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2018
rhymestech:
Will Agbaje ever learn?

The major reason i voted against him was the ethnic card he was playing towards the election in 2015. He has started again and i see him been retired for good politically

..Between you and Jimi Agbaje who suffered more between then and now??..You voted Ambode to spit him only to cry barely three years that he is incompetent,you can vote Sanwo-Olu who will simply enrich himself leaving you to languish in squalor in Lagos..

Na una sabi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Calers: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2018
This Jimi is taking all his company Cocaine.

2 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Ziggylady(f): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Afamed:
This Agbaje has not learnt. He has many own goals to his credit. He has just scored another one now. Customer dada ni

Are you better or richer than him inspit of the 'Customer dada ni you myopically tagged him?...How exactly are you or numerous other yorubas who are either involved in all manner of yahoo scams to survive or fleeing the country because of acute hardship better than Jimi Agbaje ??..

You lots are just smashing your own heads against the wall...no one else's.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
This kind of campaign will not help you Agbaje.....

Try something else

Putting a wedge between the two biggest ethnic groups in Lagos will make you lose woefully cheesy

Campaigb based on issues, not perty sentiment

3 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by atobs4real(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Drnice2:
The Loser has nothing meaningful to say.
Jubril, Buhari you see your life?
When we tell you Nigeria is a joke, full of betrayals & lunatics, you will start chest boasting.
Now, you've learnt the other way.
Hate speech everywhere
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by igwefivestar(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
On Lagos and the Igbos: The narrative that Lagos dislikes the Igbos is extremely false.

Oh yes, Lagos does not dislike the Igbos, your political establishment does. The royal utterance of 2015 is still fresh on the mind of the entire electorate.

We should just stop all this tribal war, the SW and SE and SS need to unite and tell the North that Nigeria belongs to all of us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Melian:
I don't know if apc hates igbos in lagos and I couldn't care less. All I know is I HATE igbos.

cheesy cheesy

Hate issa strong word

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Those who will vote for Jimi:
Igbos
Non-zombie and independent-minded Yorubas
Urhobos
Ijaws
Itsekiris
Igbirra
Ogojas
Efiks
Ibibios
Anangs
Ikwerres
Ishans,
Etsako
Binis
Kwales
Isokos Etc

Those who will vote sanwo
Zombified and extremely tribalistic Yorubas like cilicmarin, butterflyle0, corrinthians, seunsmag, fashola, igbokwe, okoyeeboz, madridguys etc.

Tell me who will win? grin grin

Mr. Jimi Agabje, our incoming gomina. Time to free Lagos from 21st century colonialism jare!

JK ni ooo. JK joo. JK for Governor Lagos 2019. Gba bee eee! cool cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Ugosample(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
olajide8:

What you dont know you don't know - this ethnic card is what infuriated a lot of people take it or leave it

Why do you think ambode had to go on a vote currying mission to ladipo and lagos island to appeal to the same igbo's and he had to slightly distance himself from BAT and Oba of lagos- who was forced to come out and retract his position

this ethnic politics of a thing is dumb and stupid

Why don't we look at conference first?
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Ugosample(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
igwefivestar:
We should just stop all this tribal war, the SW and SE and SS need to unite and tell the North that Nigeria belongs to all of us.

but will they agree to "unite?"
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Agbaje the desperado now playing politics of ethnicity and division the PDP is famous for. Bruv, see you again in 2023 if you still have the energy to run again since we know your clueless Party will never present anyone but your tired and expired self.

3 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Oloripelebe: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
See this serial loser, go and contest in biafla republic

1 Like

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by princejenks(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
even if it were true,I expected him to pass when asked this question,now he'd be forced to give a rejoinder for this tactless answer

1 Like

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
simplycarro:

So what is your business with Jimi and Sanwo in Lagos from Abakaliki?

Useless unfocused people

Face ogbomosho....mr
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by DTaj: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
When I continued to hit this unserious clown and political Lilliputian, Just Kidding Jimi Agbaje hard since the past few weeks, some NLanders thought that I was too harsh.

Who seeks to be governor of a Yoruba state but writes daft statements to pander to another ethnic group whose population density is concentrated only in some parts of the entire state?

What Jimi Agbaje did is like a politician seeking to govern Kano saying words in favour of Lebanese people against Kano people just because they have a strong presence in Kano, and hoping to win!

Or an Okezie Ikpeazu and Willie Obiano promoting Hausas above their own people just because there are many Hausas in Aba and Onitsha respectively!

How could Jimi even claim this? Mr. Ben Akabueze, an Igbo man from Anambra state, was Commissioner for Budget & Economic Planning in Lagos under ACN (a legacy party of APC) for an unbroken 8 years and he used the Lagos influence to be appointed DG of Budget Office of the Federation in Abuja.

Joe Igbokwe, another Igbo man, had been Publicity Secretary of ACN/APC in Lagos for only-God-knows-how-long; Joe is also the MD of a Lagos state owned ports/maritime revenue collection agency in Apapa.

I know many Directors and Permanent Secretaries who are Igbos in Lagos Civil Service.

One of the major commendable attributes of Lagos state is the accommodation of non-indigenes in business, arts, and politics. In my state of origin, you can never be given any appointment without being an indigence even if your parents had lived there since the 19th century; but Lagos ACCEPTS EVERY NIGERIAN!

Who campaigns on ethnicity basis when ALL the House of Assembly members voted in 2015 on PDP platform on the basis of ethnicity have defected to APC since 2017?

With this needless gaffe, a lot of neutral Lagos indigenes or non-Igbo voters may likely opt to vote for Jide Sanwo-Olu or other candidates! Responses to his senseless tweet clearly showed this.

I repeat: Jide Sanwo-Olu will crush this nincompoop on March 2 2019 so much that tears won't be enough for his supporters!

A serial loser has just added fuel to a raging fire that was already prepared to roast him!

His (Jimi Agbaje's) defeat will be a bang!

6 Likes

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yoruba can chose the devil himself for leadership as long as it is the option that keeps the Igbo at bay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by GEEBITE: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
"analyst of life",always having an opinion on every subject.
seunmsg:
I saw the tweet earlier today and concluded Jimi Agbaje is not a serious candidate. How can pandering to Igbo voters be his major strategy every election year?

The campaign in Lagos is going on smoothly so far so good without any religious or ethnic coloration but Jimi who most people thought would lead an issue based campaign decided to make it an ethnic affair. Now, he has lost the votes of neutral Yoruba voters who were not so keen on voting for the APC candidate. The election is over for JK already.
Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by Afamed: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Are you better or richer than him inspit of the 'Customer dada ni you myopically tagged him?...How exactly are you or numerous other yorubas who are either involved in all manner of yahoo scams to survive or fleeing the country because of acute hardship better than Jimi Agbaje ??..

You lots are just smashing your own heads against the wall...no one else's.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. no correlation.

1 Like

Re: APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP by GEEBITE: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Your description is quite lucid,definitely you must have been a resident there.
olajide8:

This is the same reason why he lost in 2015, and he is going to loose again- a supposed yoruba man - the most liberal minded tribe in nigeria, selling ethnic jingoism to lagosians and other people living in lagos *HA* shame - well, so they don't say I am rude, I will not say what is in my mind- but sir, you may need to drive along ikorodu road pass jibowu under bridge and do as if you are going to ebutte meta, along the road there is this long fence- sky blue colour, the gate is facing ojuelegba link road they call that place yaba left- even if it is paracetamol they need to prescribe for you- though we know you are a pharmacist and you may challenge it- but you need it -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Loyal To APC Chairman Brutalise PDP Members During Osun West By-election(p / Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. / Bolanle Ambode Presents Ramadan Gifts By Aisha Buhari In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.