Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (46055 Views)

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by nasxtian(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amen!
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Diso60090(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Olachase:
anybody that has E-money contact should please help me forward my details to him 0012181210 access bank
my bank limit is 300k thanks

No i don't have E-money contact....but i have Boko haram contact make I forward am?
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by sonofanarchy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahnemann:
One day, we will all die and leave all this behind

That's the painful part of life
use that one console yourself..

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by manchester1: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahnemann:

in that case we should be as broke as you sre

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Besthand2015: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahnemann:

If you're rich you will die, if you're poor you still die.
Is it not better you die a rich man than a poor man?

2 Likes

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Onyenso96: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
I only need 1of his car to be a miloniyer this is my contacts 08162289996
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by manchester1: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahnemann:

in that case we should be as broke as you are

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
psychologist:
Compound too choked up.

That money u used to get that plot, u would have used it to get an hectare at Ikorodu, or it's environ undecided and build ur self a Manson then an aeroplane runway grin
people go gather for him gate dey beg everyday
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by muzeze77: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Childish to be dressing up just to pose in front of cars, black men mentality , the real billionaires like dangote don't do this type of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by igwefivestar(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

The Five Star CEO took to Instagram to share cute photos of himself dressed in lavish attire in front of his luxury cars in his five star mansion.

He wrote:

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/e-money-flaunts-his-fleet-of-luxury.html

some people are living while others are existing. It is obvious that E-money is living. #heavenonearth

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by doctore212(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Olachase post=73778797]anybody that has E-money contact should please help me forward my details
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by KelB(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
I tap into your blessings
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by sukerefakere(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
This man........someone is there waiting for you to turn his musical life around.....pls make his expectacion to turn to a reality...

His name is............

If u know, u know
Navy3
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nagasonkenson: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please be happy for the young man(Boss) joor you think say to do ritual dey easy no go hustle dey there dey look for who to criticize. Boss bless you jaree enjoy your life i will be like you some day

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by oneeast: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cool. Anambra born e-money
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by seangy4konji: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
I tap into this type of blessings in Jesus name... Amen.

That G wagon no be here ooooo
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Sgbate(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahnemann:

juz live the moment.........
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Baroba(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
E Money, already made at 36 years, Nice G wag. Homie sure got taste for luxury cars..
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by SadMemories(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cikoko:
grin grin ;DNo by force I no want
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
The Eze-ego of our time.

Ogadimma

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by shogsman(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
psychologist:
Compound too choked up.

That money u used to get that plot, u would have used it to get an hectare at Ikorodu, or it's environ undecided and build ur self a Manson then an aeroplane runway grin

brilliant evaluation
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by notoriousbabe: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
No wonder our neighbour's pants have been missing these days
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by notoriousbabe: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
KelB:
I tap into your blessings
look for pants
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by computerglobal(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Benscolari post=73778962][/quote]

Lol
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by dohhnutt1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Benscolari:
fraud cannot give you this kind of money
na wich kind business fee gif you this kind money?? mtchew

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Goddys(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Being dead broke is the root of all evil. Get money my nigga, do good with your peeps..Rick Ross
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
I'm waiting for a day I'd hear that same e-money gave scholarships and set up people in business. Anything less than his doesn't interest me.

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Ayobami7(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by dadebayo1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
E Money is on Nairaland... If you know you know..... grin just saw him viewing the thread via his moniker... grin Respect sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha & Son Step Out In Style In US After Sugery (Photos) / Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.