Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (46050 Views)

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by mmadu5(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
this man is chief victor okaofor of our time
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by wonlasewonimi: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
KelB:
I tap into your blessings

Be tapping into questionable blessings... Only God knows how many bras and pants went into that.
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Unik3030: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
lonelydora:
Odogwu Nwoke! Heavy man. God please answer my call.

He owns oil wells in Kuwait

dont say what u don't know bro, his rag to riches story doesn't add up. so forget that format, even when he was asked in an interview all he could say was "it's God"

1 Like

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Am not hating, nor trying to be envious... But what exactly is the whole point of flaunting wealth on social media for few friends, and mostly strangers to see? Is it that they can't live without being noticed, or wealth not flaunted cannot be fully enjoyed?... Someone needs a lot of growing up.
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Chojab: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
i dey wait for my turn,one they man we rise and shine
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Ranchhoddas: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
awelekiti:
I'm waiting for a day I'd hear that same e-money gave scholarships and set up people in business. Anything less than his doesn't interest me.
Bros.
You do am na. Why are you waiting for someone else.

Be the change you want to see in the world --A wise man.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by sundaygray(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Last last na yahoo money this guy take from there blow so o. Akpo

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Olulinks(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=lonelydora post=73778836]Odogwu Nwoke! Heavy man. God please answer my call.

He owns oil wells in Kuwait

[/quote
Lie!
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Iziquiel(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahnemann:
One day, we will all die and leave all this behind

That's the painful part of life

Nothing lasts forever, even poverty. No go hustle help yourself.
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Bros.
You do am na. Why are you waiting for someone else.

Be the change you want to see in the world --A wise man.
I've done several bros...and I'm yet to relent , as long as God gives me the strength to do more. I don't blow my trumpet like he's doing. I can confidently tell you I've got one of the Lexus he's parading without allowing people rest online.
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by KelB(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
notoriousbabe:
look for pants
Lol
I have pants for sale o
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by KelB(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Be tapping into questionable blessings... Only God knows how many bras and pants went into that.
Lol
You know pant buyers?
I have some for sale o
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Ranchhoddas: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
tongue
awelekiti:
I've done several bros...and I'm yet to relent , as long as God gives me the strength to do more. I don't blow my trumpet like he's doing. I can confidently tell you I've got one of the Lexus he's parading without allowing people rest online.
But you should note that not all flaunt their wealth. Sometimes bloggers just make things more noisier than they usually are. They go to people's social media pages and pick things to drive traffic. So it's not totally their fault.
If you look at it. There's nothing really wrong in what he has done, a lot of people do it all the time. But because he is famous, all sorts of things get said about him. That's why I choose to cut some of them some slack. This guy also does some philanthropy.

But bros that Lexus looks expensive ooo... You no go like bless me this afternoon with some of that strength tongue
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by notoriousbabe: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
KelB:

Lol
I have pants for sale o
do you have Dangotes own?
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by JangoroInvest(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Guy you don't known the meaning of Five star cha ?
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by deebrownneymar: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
The bastard OP does not know the meaning of fleet
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by PapaAdanna: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahnemann:
One day, we will all die and leave all this behind

That's the painful part of life
You are foolish, live first before talking of dying.
The truth is everybody dies but not everybody live.
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
tongue But you should note that not all flaunt their wealth. Sometimes bloggers just make things more noisier than they usually are. They go to people's social media pages and pick things to drive traffic. So it's not totally their fault.
If you look at it. There's nothing really wrong in what he has done, a lot of people do it all the time. But because he is famous, all sorts of things get said about him. That's why I choose to cut some of them some slack. This guy also does some philanthropy.

But bros that Lexus looks expensive ooo... You no go like bless me this afternoon with some of that strength tongue
wink
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by datyrone(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
muzeze77:
Childish to be dressing up just to pose in front of cars, black men mentality , the real billionaires like dangote don't do this type of stupidity

its a free world he can do whatever he likes everybody and their own personality....
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by KelB(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
notoriousbabe:
do you have Dangotes own?
Hahahaha
Na Otedola own dey now
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by slimik: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
E-Money the Legit fraudster

If E-money throwey $$$ give you and your poverty family you no go OPEN yanch give am come open your legs like VHF analog antenna
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by yemi15(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
This man........someone is there waiting for you to turn his musical life around.....pls make his expectacion to turn to a reality...

His name is............

If u know, u know

Oh God, why nah? grin
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by anyicash(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
"if him no make money Westin him gain"
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by laughitall(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
The money man always praying
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Youngsage: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
R0ckefeller:
I can see he got the 2018 g, you know what they say being broke is the root of all evil.
That is 2019 g wagon
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by Ranchhoddas: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by R0ckefeller: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Youngsage:

That is 2019 g wagon
2018/19 edition yes thanks man.
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by humilitypays(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
psychologist:
Compound too choked up.

That money u used to get that plot, u would have used it to get an hectare at Ikorodu, or it's environ undecided and build ur self a Manson then an aeroplane runway grin
....and then open a military + Police barracks to protect and guard his life right undecided
Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by royalair(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
This man........someone is there waiting for you to turn his musical life around.....pls make his expectacion to turn to a reality...

His name is............

If u know, u know
be like say na airforce1

Re: E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Benscolari:
fraud cannot give you this kind of money

Pls tell me what will?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.