Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations (19111 Views)

I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by OEPHIUS(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Fellow Lagosians, my opponent, Mr. Jimi Agbaje had a tweet storm yesterday night where he attempted, though in a very poor manner, to join issues with me on my appearance on TVC yesterday morning.

My initial reaction was to ignore him. In this campaign season,it behoves on anyone seeking to be governor of Lagos to have an elevated mind. As leaders,we should place a high premium on civility and imbibe a high level of decorum in a period like this as example to our followers

Our campaign should be about important issues that affect the lives of our people; what we are bringing to the table to make life more meaningful to Lagosians.

This election will be about who has the best credentials to lead Lagos at this time of our development. It won't be about who can dish out the most insults or tell the most lies. It will also not be about who can instigate ethnic tensions between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

The election will be about who has the best plan to continue with the progressive and developmental agenda of Lagos that started since 1999.

Lagos is a work in progress. In my published interviews in major newspapers this past Sunday. I was clear when I said Mr. Agbaje is my egbon. He is older than me . There is a level of decency that is expected of an elder.

I still expect my opponent to hold on to those higher values we should see of elders as we progress in this campaign.

Again, let us take the campaign away from the gutters.Let's make it about issues that will make life more abundant for Lagosians.

I am in this race #ForAGreaterLagos

Lagosians, do remember that I'd be on @channelstv this morning by 8am. It'd be a pleasure if you could join in.

https://thepunditng.com/sanwo-olu-replies-jimi-agbajes-tweets/

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by 4reala(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Well spoken

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Metuh: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
This drug addict and psycho should shut it already.

Push and start zombie

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by manlikeboss: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Young Men Reveal How They Killed Lady After Luring Her On Facebook (Photos)

see Here

https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/379-young-men-reveal-how-they-killed-lady-after-luring-her-on-facebook-photos
Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by seunmsg(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Jimi Agbaje lost the election the moment he decided to play the Yoruba vs Igbo ethnic card once again this election cycle. Lagos is a place of pride to all Omoluabis; we won't allow a bigot to come and destroy what we have labored to build collectively with his bigotry. Jimi Agbaje is an ''omo ale'' and we will treat him as such.

132 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by pautex: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
sad sad
Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by femi4: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Yesoo...."in a poor manner" SanwoEko

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by bigstan11787(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Nice one..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Lordofthewest(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
See person wey get sense, no room for tribal politics in Lagos...carry on jare Sanwo olu for governor of Lagos, Sowore for president..

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by calyto: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Eyyya

So it is paining you this bad?

You will be alright las las

Metuh:

Push and start zombie

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Olachase(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
my question is how are we to be sure both of you are not here to play us
and I hope sanwo olu is not coming to spend fake naira

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Topmaike007(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2018
sanwolu suppose leave agbaje alone, Money he suppose to invest in his pharmacy business he will go and waste it again on campaign ground...people like dangote would have think of the profit he will see if he use millions this agbaje is wasting on biz,dats why he don't associate with failure

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Whothecapfits: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2018
I for one Don't believe Sanwo-Olu should Waste his precious time on any nonentity who is only known for his bitterness and shallow mindedness. He can only Impress the Igbos

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
grin
Jimi the Drug Dealer has taken tramendol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by timmydavids(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
one of the reason why this man will have my vote is that he knows how to give a perfect response with civility to issues.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by stevenson007: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2018
ae
Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by baratech: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Nice response

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Sanwonolu should just ignore our regular customer, he is used to appearing and disappearing every 4 yrs just like the world cup, and European cup.

34 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by NOC1(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Metuh:

Push and start zombie

You just sounded like one who is under the influence of one.
criticism is way far from hatred and unnecessary outburst, if you allow this two to conquer your objectivity you will be sounding like a toddler trowing tantrums.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Righteousness89(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Am beginning to like this man!

26 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by iwaeda: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2018
seunmsg:
Jimi Agbaje lost the election the moment he decided to play the Yoruba vs Igbo ethnic card once again this election cycle. Lagos is a place of pride to all Omoluabis; we won't allow a bigot to come and destroy what we have labored to build collectively with his bigotry. Jimi Agbaje is an ''omo ale'' and we will treat him as such.
When oba of Lagos was making his garbish, it was not ethnicity.
Oto oro oni kama soun, ijoba amunisin ni Apsi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by gare(f): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Mr. INEC I greet graciously, Agbaje has lost

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Coke head! So what plan do you have for Lagosians

APC's projects are on hold because election is around the corner!

How do you rescue Lagos from an individual who has eaten it deep?

It's not all about sweet talking, what do you think you can do differently

Are you fit to wear Fashola's shoes

Tell us!

Modified:

Bakbillz44:

I guess dat was the reason he told u to tune in to channels tv 8am. wink
He is only dribbling himself!

Where you see electricity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Mr sanwo-olu go and have seat....

U are a stooge.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by gbadexy(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Stone throwing! This man is a very smart, matured and intelligent politician.
He addressed the issues reasonably and subtly wash several opponents, past and present.

13 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Replies Jimi Agbaje's Accusations by okerekeikpo: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Afonjas fighting over Igbos u see ehn I rather be a tree in Igbo land than to be an Afonja

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs / I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo / FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.