Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man (990 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Lady Recounts Her Interesting Encounter With A Tall, Dark Handsome Man (vid) / Nigerian Woman Shares Her Interesting Love Story With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by made4naijamusic: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
That man must be an ''Aka gum'' man

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by made4naijamusic: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
More
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by daddytime(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Thief...

Attention seeking hungry ass who has successfully disgraced her stupid self to the whole world on the cyberspace.

Where in the rubbish you posted did the guy tell you he wanted to take out or host you and your entire lineage or community?

If indeed true, the guy get good mind sef.

If na me, na one plate I go order for myself and other people wey dey around wey I no even sabi just to teach you etiquette and manners.

Classless things always be forming posh.

Indomie and egg babes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by amaniro: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Blasphemy. The man did no such thing, you're just trying hard to ridicule the Igbo tribe.

To girls: If a guy ask you out for a date, NEVER GO WITH A FRIEND IT'S GREED AND DISGUSTING.
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by clive2u(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
she as she fine.
it would have been more romantic if the 3 of them shared one plate, fine winch

btw thats money rape, like a guy bringing his friend to do one girl, punishable by law
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by eneez(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by IamD18: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
He's a real man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by Annie55: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
I still wonder why some girls will go on a date and carry a plus one. At least inform the guy na. You don't know if he intends to wash plates to offset the bill and that carrying an extra could result in cleaning gutters and frying a truckload of plantain for the restaurant without tasting it.

Nna, enjoy your plate of cowtail alone abeg. You cannot come and goan kill yourself! undecided
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by Uyiii: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
see how she use make-up paint face like one kind illiterate stark demonized olosho.

the nigga sha, very level headed boy. if na me, I for buy for myself and your friend, ignore your hungry poverty stricken ass to salivate to the aroma of our cow tail soup.

funny enough, if we check am well, them nor go even get transport to go back to their dilapidated papa houses.

senseless retardëd and demented slayqueens littered all over the place today like trash, see how she be like who them mould in a hurrycheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by Made4naijablog: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Uyiii:
she how she use make-up paint face like one kind illiterate stark demonized olosho.

the nigga sha, very level headed boy. if na me, I for buy for myself and your friend, ignore your hungry poverty stricken ass to salivate to the aroma of our cow tail soup.

funny enough, if we check am well, them nor go even get transport to go back to their dilapidated papa houses.

senseless retardëd and demented slayqueens littered all over the place today like trash, see how she be like who them mould in a hurrycheesy

Jesu
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
made4naijamusic:
That man must be an ''Aka gum'' man

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Comon shut up your mouth there
Nonsense
Igbo this, igbo that
Your lucky self, he should have dn worst.
Mtchew.
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by Tamarapetty(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sure you're alright?? Asif u went alone, u'd av eaten alone! Nobody asked u to carry your friend.
Re: Lady Shares Her Interesting Date With An Igbo Man by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Anything to trend

(1) (Reply)

Advice needed / Emotional Connection With One's Partner / Urgent Answer... I Hardly Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.